Books The Stars Shine Down Free Download Online

Share:

Mention Of Books The Stars Shine Down

Title:The Stars Shine Down
Author:Sidney Sheldon
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 448 pages
Published:November 26th 1992 by HarperCollins Publishers (first published 1992)
Categories:Fiction. Thriller. Mystery. Romance
Books The Stars Shine Down  Free Download Online
The Stars Shine Down Paperback | Pages: 448 pages
Rating: 3.69 | 16536 Users | 478 Reviews

Narrative Toward Books The Stars Shine Down

Lara Cameron is a famous powerful wealthy New York building developer who struggled from brutal poverty in Glace Bay, a banker who took her body as part of her first deal, to Chicago, banker Keller whose love she takes lightly for granted. As her skyscrapers and boutique hotels tower on earth, she is at the top of a male dominated field. She lies and cheats to close a deal, making cruel enemies. She is forty, beautiful, glamorous, insecure, ruthless, vulnerable, secretly generous, rich - and still wants more. She marries an international concert pianist, the Lochinvar of her childhood dreams, but someone puts him in the hospital and threatens to take down her empire.

Identify Books Conducive To The Stars Shine Down

Original Title: The Stars Shine Down
ISBN: 0006178715 (ISBN13: 9780006178712)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Lara Cameron
Setting: United States of America


Rating Of Books The Stars Shine Down
Ratings: 3.69 From 16536 Users | 478 Reviews

Crit Of Books The Stars Shine Down
this is like an adult The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo EXCEPT this time the woman gets famous because of her ruthlessness and cleverness (shes a real estate agent), not her hot bodybut its a bit straighter, whiter and more sexist (it was written by a man over two decades ago)3.75



Boring and unoriginal. I don't even know why I read this book. I almost slept through the whole thing.I kept on reading, thinking something exciting was going to happen - a wonderful 'Sidney Sheldon Twist' - but was terribly disappointed.Concluding here... skip the book... only thing you'll lose is nothing.

The Stars Shine Down is the story of Lara Cameron, a self-made billionaire who had dominated the world of real estatewhich, according to the book, is mostly dominated by men, as portrayed in other characters used in the story. My opinions on different aspects of the story vary as follows:1.) The story of Lara being from rags to riches sounds a little impossible, more like a fairy-tale-type of story. But it's Sidney's story, so I give him that right to tell his story and develop characters any

A wonderful book indeed! I thought the ending would be in pain, but gladly it turned out differently! Love the ending that Lara got to get back with her husband. And a story about real estate development, quite exciting to read about Lara and her gambling in her world of skyscrappers.

Read in a day! Even though we didn't get a full closure and there were some minor inconsistencies, I loved it :)

I promised myself not to write a review, but GR is so tempting. I'm currently sitting, waiting, waiting for the right time to stand. Imagining the high buildings, the towers and even the tallest skyscraper built in Dubai. I can't pronounce the word skyscraper, boo. A skyscraper is a tall, habitable building, no definite height as long as it gets higher and higher.One of the most iconic and popular skyscraper built in New York was the World Trade Center. Built on 1973 and stood for 23 years after

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.