Undead and Uneasy (Undead #6) 
In the days leading up to The Big Day, Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor seems to have a full house - and the wedding guests have yet to arrive. Along with her human buddies, there's a ghost, a werewolf, and a Fiend crashing at her place. And though her fiancé, Vampire King Eric Sinclair, conveniently disappears when the conversation turns to seating charts and flower arrangements, he does manage to make his oh-so-sexy presence known at other moments.
Betsy knows the next few weeks won't be smooth sailing - but she never expects just what's in store for her. Cold feet are no surprise, especially with an undead groom. But when Sinclair truly goes missing - and not just to avoid wedding preparations - along with most of her friends and loved ones, Betsy is frantic. Alone and afraid for the fate of everyone she loves, Betsy can't trust anyone as she tries to find them and whoever is behind all the disappearances. And what happens next will shake the foundation of the vampire world forever.
I know, I haven't been around as much as usual lately. sorry!! We've been moving and transferring internet and all that stuff has made me have to deal with "real life" lately. But, don't worry, I still never sleep and read really fast. So, I read this and the next three after it over the long (long for me - moving sucks) weekend.And this book is the start of a downhill slope in the Betsy world. Things are getting serious and slightly (for now) depressing. I don't want sad or depressing in a
I know, I haven't been around as much as usual lately. sorry!! We've been moving and transferring internet and all that stuff has made me have to deal with "real life" lately. But, don't worry, I still never sleep and read really fast. So, I read this and the next three after it over the long (long for me - moving sucks) weekend.And this book is the start of a downhill slope in the Betsy world. Things are getting serious and slightly (for now) depressing. I don't want sad or depressing in a

Hey, how refreshing, finally a good book in the series, I really liked it especially as Beth gets to show some cool vampire queen bits. Hope the next book turns out to be even better...
I liked this book WAY better than the last one. Things were kinda lame and boring in the last book. I rarely laughed at a single moment, so I didn't have high hopes for this book. I was just praying that things would pick back up and I was pleased that this book upped the standards.There wasn't much Sinclair in it for obvious reasons (the dude's missing), so I was suffering from a bit of Sinclair/Betsy interaction withdrawal. I felt like this book was more about Betsy as a character and how
The first few chapters were SUPER messy to me, and I felt completely lost until the 5th or 6th chapter, and everything began to flow normally. After that, it was pretty smooth sailing through an enjoyable read that was back up to par for the earlier books. There is still one loose end that I will not mention as to not ruin anything for potential readers, which slightly irks me since Davidson doesnt typically do that in her books.
These books lately just seem to be missing out on what I loved so much about the first couple - the spunky humor with Betsy. Trying to add in serious elements mixed in with the fun-loving Betsy just doesn't really work as well together. I did like this one better than the previous volume (but since I pretty much hated that one, that's not saying much) and I will continue reading but I wish the feel of the first book would return.
MaryJanice Davidson
Hardcover | Pages: 272 pages Rating: 3.89 | 16409 Users | 517 Reviews

Declare Books Toward Undead and Uneasy (Undead #6)
| Original Title: | Undead and Uneasy |
| ISBN: | 0425213765 (ISBN13: 9780425213766) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Undead #6 |
| Characters: | Tina, Elizabeth "Betsy" Taylor, Eric Sinclair, Nick Berry, Garret Shea aka George, Antonia Wolfton, Michael Wyndham, Jeannie Wyndham, Derik Wyndham, Dr. Marc Spangler, Jessica Watson, Laura Goodman (Undead) |
| Setting: | St. Paul, Minnesota(United States) |
Ilustration Conducive To Books Undead and Uneasy (Undead #6)
Weddings are never easy. But when you're Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor, they can become downright deadly...In the days leading up to The Big Day, Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor seems to have a full house - and the wedding guests have yet to arrive. Along with her human buddies, there's a ghost, a werewolf, and a Fiend crashing at her place. And though her fiancé, Vampire King Eric Sinclair, conveniently disappears when the conversation turns to seating charts and flower arrangements, he does manage to make his oh-so-sexy presence known at other moments.
Betsy knows the next few weeks won't be smooth sailing - but she never expects just what's in store for her. Cold feet are no surprise, especially with an undead groom. But when Sinclair truly goes missing - and not just to avoid wedding preparations - along with most of her friends and loved ones, Betsy is frantic. Alone and afraid for the fate of everyone she loves, Betsy can't trust anyone as she tries to find them and whoever is behind all the disappearances. And what happens next will shake the foundation of the vampire world forever.
Describe Of Books Undead and Uneasy (Undead #6)
| Title | : | Undead and Uneasy (Undead #6) |
| Author | : | MaryJanice Davidson |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 272 pages |
| Published | : | June 5th 2007 by Berkley Hardcover |
| Categories | : | Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Urban Fantasy. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit |
Rating Of Books Undead and Uneasy (Undead #6)
Ratings: 3.89 From 16409 Users | 517 ReviewsCritique Of Books Undead and Uneasy (Undead #6)
4 Stars: The errors and typos have improved. The Queen Betsy Series is very funny and entertaining. A great lighthearted read that will make you smile, giggle, and laugh.Among some of my favorites. Outstanding literary work. The characters are well developed, interesting. The liked characters are likable and the hated are unlikable. The writing is captivating enough to keep you interested until the end and leave you wanting more. It has a fairly original or uniquely well-developed plot. TheI know, I haven't been around as much as usual lately. sorry!! We've been moving and transferring internet and all that stuff has made me have to deal with "real life" lately. But, don't worry, I still never sleep and read really fast. So, I read this and the next three after it over the long (long for me - moving sucks) weekend.And this book is the start of a downhill slope in the Betsy world. Things are getting serious and slightly (for now) depressing. I don't want sad or depressing in a
I know, I haven't been around as much as usual lately. sorry!! We've been moving and transferring internet and all that stuff has made me have to deal with "real life" lately. But, don't worry, I still never sleep and read really fast. So, I read this and the next three after it over the long (long for me - moving sucks) weekend.And this book is the start of a downhill slope in the Betsy world. Things are getting serious and slightly (for now) depressing. I don't want sad or depressing in a

Hey, how refreshing, finally a good book in the series, I really liked it especially as Beth gets to show some cool vampire queen bits. Hope the next book turns out to be even better...
I liked this book WAY better than the last one. Things were kinda lame and boring in the last book. I rarely laughed at a single moment, so I didn't have high hopes for this book. I was just praying that things would pick back up and I was pleased that this book upped the standards.There wasn't much Sinclair in it for obvious reasons (the dude's missing), so I was suffering from a bit of Sinclair/Betsy interaction withdrawal. I felt like this book was more about Betsy as a character and how
The first few chapters were SUPER messy to me, and I felt completely lost until the 5th or 6th chapter, and everything began to flow normally. After that, it was pretty smooth sailing through an enjoyable read that was back up to par for the earlier books. There is still one loose end that I will not mention as to not ruin anything for potential readers, which slightly irks me since Davidson doesnt typically do that in her books.
These books lately just seem to be missing out on what I loved so much about the first couple - the spunky humor with Betsy. Trying to add in serious elements mixed in with the fun-loving Betsy just doesn't really work as well together. I did like this one better than the previous volume (but since I pretty much hated that one, that's not saying much) and I will continue reading but I wish the feel of the first book would return.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.