Point Of Books England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love #3)
| Title | : | England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love #3) |
| Author | : | Suzanne Enoch |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 374 pages |
| Published | : | February 24th 2004 by Avon |
| Categories | : | Romance. Historical Romance. Historical. Regency. Regency Romance. Historical Fiction. Adult |
Suzanne Enoch
Paperback | Pages: 374 pages Rating: 4.07 | 6190 Users | 313 Reviews
Relation In Pursuance Of Books England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love #3)
Lucinda Barrett's best friends ended up married to the men to whom they delivered their "lessons in love." So Lucinda decides to choose someone who definitely needs lessons, but someone who will not complicate her life. And that person is definitely not Robert Carroway.Robert is nothing if not complicated, and though he is the brother of a viscount, he rarely goes about society, and finds the weather and hat fashions ludicrous subjects for discussion. Robert is attracted to Lucinda's unpretentious ways, her serenity and her kindness. When she chooses someone for her love lessons, Robert offers to help her deliver her lessons, but sets out to convince the woman he has fallen for to take a chance on love... and on him.

Be Specific About Books To England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love #3)
| Original Title: | England's Perfect Hero |
| ISBN: | 0060543132 (ISBN13: 9780060543136) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Lessons in Love #3 |
| Characters: | Lucinda Barrett, Robert Carroway |
Rating Of Books England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love #3)
Ratings: 4.07 From 6190 Users | 313 ReviewsCommentary Of Books England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love #3)
Rating Clarification: 4.5 starsIt would have been a perfect book to me if the ending hadn't felt too rushed and if there had been an epilogue. I really would have liked to see how everyone's lives turned out considering this was the last book of the series.A comfort re-read and very satisfying in these troubling times, so thank you Ms. Enoch.Robert, the H, suffers from PTSD as a result of being tortured in a French prison for seven months. If that weren't bad enough no one knows what happened to him so it's easy for rumors to begin circulating that he was/is a potential traitor.The heroine is caught between a rock and a hard place as she has her eyes on a more suitable hero, one that her ex-General father approves of and can easily ring his own
Mayhap SE is just not my cuppa, 'cuz this book was simply ho-hum. The storyline was blah, the H/H & 2ndary characters weren't well-rounded. From the get-go, it's quite obvious who stole the papers from House Guards. Too much dialogue & too many characters were crammed in-between the covers, 'overcrowded' = the operative word here. Bit has been living w/ his sibling since his horrific captivity, so his clandestine meetings w/ Luce took place @ her home. When I think of a 'reclusive' hero,

I don't think Suzanne Enoch's books are for me. They tend to drag and I just find myself skimming through half of the book.
I don't ever remember reading a novel by Suzanne Enoch and not loving it. This is no exception. Totally totally loved Robert "Bit" Carroway and Lucinda with her search for the perfect amiable man who so wouldn't suit her. I never ever reread a book but this one is going on my newly created re-read shelf. I loved this book!
Old school romance is still the best!I love the heroin, but I love the hero more 😜😜.It's just the PDAs were too much, and spoiled it a bit for me.ps - I love this trope but I don't know what it was called.
This was an interesting read for me. I don't usually like a book if I cannot feel the chemistry between the characters, which is true about this book, but I read it to the last line and followed its rather developed plots to the end, which is also a new experience with an Enoch book. I was happy to find out that the hero for the 3rd book would be Robert, Tristan's war-injured brother. I literally went "yay" to my kindle. I thought him an interesting character in Tristan's story. Same thing goes


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.