Details Books To Annie's Song
| Original Title: | Annie's Song |
| ISBN: | 0380779617 (ISBN13: 9780380779611) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Characters: | Alex Montgomery, Annie Trimble |
| Setting: | Hooperville, Oregon,1890(United States) |
Catherine Anderson
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 410 pages Rating: 4.19 | 12874 Users | 1045 Reviews
Narration Toward Books Annie's Song
Annie Trimble lives in a solitary world that no one enters or understands. As delicate and beautiful as the tender blossoms of the Oregon spring, she is shunned by a town that misinterprets her affliction. But cruelty cannot destroy the love Annie holds in her heart.Alex Montgomery is horrified to learn his wild younger brother forced himself on a helpless "idiot girl." Tormented by guilt, Alex agrees to marry her and raise the baby she carries as his own. But he never dreams he will grow to cherish his lovely, mute, and misjudged Annie; her childlike innocence, her womanly charms and the wondrous way she views her world. He becomes determined to break through the wall of silence surrounding her; to heal... and to be healed by Annie's sweet song of love.

Particularize Regarding Books Annie's Song
| Title | : | Annie's Song |
| Author | : | Catherine Anderson |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 410 pages |
| Published | : | January 1996 by Avon |
| Categories | : | Romance. Historical Romance. Historical. Westerns. Historical Fiction. Adult. Western Romance |
Rating Regarding Books Annie's Song
Ratings: 4.19 From 12874 Users | 1045 ReviewsCriticize Regarding Books Annie's Song
When I bought this book, I hadnt yet read anything by Catherine Anderson, nor had I ventured into the world of American Western Historical Romances, but because so many of my Goodreads friends were raving about it, I ordered it, kept checking the delivery status, and as soon as it arrived, sat it on my To Be Read shelf, which over time morphed into a Too Many To Be Read shelf, and Annies Song got pushed to the back and was, sadly, forgotten. Fortunately, albeit years later, it fit right in withSometimes I look at the titles that are put on books and wonder why they're named that. Half the time they have nothing to do with the story at all. Here, the title actually has meaning. Annie is not what people think. No one has made the effort to discover the real her. It takes a special, though regrettable, set of circumstances and a special man to look past the stigma and listen closely enough to hear Annie's song.The book starts out with a very disturbing event. Annie, the childlike town
More like a beautiful butterfly emerging, almost magically, from its chrysalis. In that moment, that was how he saw Annie. This is a beautiful book. No doubt about it. I had ridiculous high hopes, and I'm sad to say it didn't really live up to those expectations.On the plus side:1. Absolutely beautiful2. So many heartwarming moments3. A wonderful tale about a deaf girl who gets to experience loveOn the down side:1. Alex took care of Annie in the most wonderful way but I could not feel the

EDIT 11/26-GOOD LORD JUST RE-READ THIS AND I FUCKING CRY EVERY. FUCKING. TIME ALEX MONTGOMERY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ROMANCE HEROES OF. ALL TIME. PERIOD. DONE I NEED TO SAY NO FUCKING MOREFUCK IM STILL CRYING5 EMOTIONAL HAPPY CRYING STARSWOW THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE READ A SERIOUS, EMOTIONAL ROMANCE IN A WHILE I PREFER LIGHTHEARTED BECAUSE WHEN MY EMOTIONS GET INVOLVED MY HEART HURTS. I literally stayed up until 2 am finishing this novel, and I don't regret it even though I'm falling asleep
If I read this book in my younger days, it would definitely be a 5-star rating. The author did a pretty good job of portraying abuse, mistreated heroine and her graduate life awakening. There were even some funny moments amidst of all the doom and gloom. But I cant give the story more than 2.5-star rating. The reason? Characters relationship was too disturbing for me. (view spoiler)[ I understand why the heroine falls in love with the hero. And who wouldn't love someone who rescued them from
I read a few historicals a few years ago and thought at the time that it was just not my cuppa. I could not figure out why that was the case, just that i could barely get through the stories. Then my very picky friend Gina started reading this book and i got curious. If she is enjoying herself so much while reading this book, and loving every minute of it....also assures me that i will enjoy it. Well i bought myself a copy and very glad i did. This was one of the best love story i had read in a
Read more reviews like this at http://lovelybooksblog.blogspot.com! It's been a week or so since I finished this novel and I'm still trying to gather my thoughts in order to properly right a review, though I have a feeling it's going to take much longer and probably another reading before I can even begin to put how I feel about this book into words. I've never read a book that I've loved the same way I love this one, and I have a feeling I never will. Reading Annie's Song is like riding a


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.