Download Books For Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly #2) Free Online

Share:

Declare Books In Pursuance Of Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly #2)

Original Title: Grave Surprise
ISBN: 0425212033 (ISBN13: 9780425212035)
Edition Language: English
Series: Harper Connelly #2
Characters: Harper Connelly, Tolliver Lang
Setting: Tennessee(United States)
Download Books For Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly #2) Free Online
Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly #2) Hardcover | Pages: 295 pages
Rating: 3.89 | 34012 Users | 1338 Reviews

Interpretation In Favor Of Books Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly #2)

When I was fifteen, I was struck by a bolt of lightning through an open window of the trailer where we lived...I recovered, mostly. I have a strange spiderweb pattern of red on my torso and right leg, which has episodes of weakness. Sometimes my right hand shakes. I have headaches. I have many fears. And I can find dead people. That was the part that interested the professor...

At the request of anthropology professor Dr. Clyde Nunley, Harper Connelly and her stepbrother Tolliver come to Memphis to give a demonstration of Harper's unique talent. And what better place to have that demonstration than in a very old cemetery?

Dr. Nunley doesn't bother to hide his skepticism, especially when Harper stands atop a grave and senses two bodies beneath her - one of a centuries-dead man and the other of a young girl, recently deceased. When the grave is opened, Harper's claim is proven true. The dead girl is Tabitha Morgenstern, an eleven-year-old abducted from Nashville two years previously - a child whom Harper had tried, and failed, to find. The coincidence raises suspicions about her among the police - so she and Tolliver undertake their own hunt to find the killer. They make a nocturnal visit to the cemetery, hoping that Harper can sense something further about the murder.

And then, the next morning, a third dead body is found in the grave...


Details Appertaining To Books Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly #2)

Title:Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly #2)
Author:Charlaine Harris
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 295 pages
Published:October 1st 2006 by Berkley Publishing Group (first published September 1st 2006)
Categories:Mystery. Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Fiction. Supernatural. Paranormal

Rating Appertaining To Books Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly #2)
Ratings: 3.89 From 34012 Users | 1338 Reviews

Weigh Up Appertaining To Books Grave Surprise (Harper Connelly #2)
Okay this is another one I finished ages ago, and I'm going to try to remember it for the purposes of cleaning off my goodreads shelves and getting a review on here. This review will be short and sweet, with just a few impressions so I don't spoil anything.First, just like in the first book, the villain was laughably obvious (actually even more so this time). Harris is taking a premise and making it paper thin with each book. Harper's job as a corpse finder should be done once the body was found

Harper's second adventure (at least our second adventure with her) was just as fun as the first. Not too predictable, always interesting, and with great characters. The only issue I had was that we didn't get as much action as the first. Yeah, there were a few murders and twists, but I felt like a lot of time was spent at the hotel discussing who could possibly have done it, as opposed to the first where they were out there getting their hands dirty. I still enjoyed it, and know that cases have



GRAVE SURPRISE (Paranormal Suspense-Memphis-Cont) VGHarris, Charlaine 2nd in seriesBerkeley Prime Crime, 2006- Hardcover*** Harper Collins and her stepbrother Tolliver have come to Memphis at the request of Professor Clyde Nunley. He has asked Harper to demonstrate her unique ability to find the dead and know how they died. When she comes the grave of a centuries-old man she not only identifies him, but a second corpse buried on topthe body of a girl Harper had been hired, but failed, to find

I don't know why some readers are freaked out about the relationship between Harper and Tolliver, her "brother". The way I see it, these two are completely in love with each other, but are too afraid to tell the other so they pretend that they accept this sibling role when they are in no way related. They live as if they are a married couple, but go out and have sex occasionally with other people to take the edge off. Maybe if they had grown up together since childhood, I could see their

Definitely need to read "Grave Sight" first; this one doesn't stand on its own. Story developed nicely ... until the end. Read as though the author had stopped short, put away the manuscript, and returned close to the contract deadline to tack on a thrown-together ending.

A thoroughly enjoyable book in the Harper Connelly series. Harper is no ordinary young woman, when she was a teenager she was struck by lightning and was left with both physical scars and a new mental ability, she can find missing dead people and also sense how they died. Harper and Tolliver had been employed over a year ago to find the body of a little girl called Tabitha Morgenstern aged eleven. Sadly at the time Harper was unsuccessful but when she is invited by anthropology professor Dr.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.