Declare Containing Books Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)
| Title | : | Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12) |
| Author | : | Nalini Singh |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 360 pages |
| Published | : | June 4th 2013 by Berkley Sensation |
| Categories | : | Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Urban Fantasy. Shapeshifters |

Nalini Singh
Hardcover | Pages: 360 pages Rating: 4.5 | 20722 Users | 1921 Reviews
Narrative In Favor Of Books Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)
Step into New York Times bestseller Nalini Singh’s explosive and shockingly passionate Psy-Changeling world…A dangerous, volatile rebel, hands stained bloodred.
A woman whose very existence has been erased.
A love story so dark, it may shatter the world itself.
A deadly price that must be paid.
The day of reckoning is here.
From “the alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) comes the most highly anticipated novel of her career—one that blurs the line between madness and genius, between subjugation and liberation, between the living and the dead.
Identify Books Conducive To Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)
| Original Title: | Heart of Obsidian |
| ISBN: | 0425263991 (ISBN13: 9780425263990) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Psy-Changeling #12 |
| Characters: | Sahara Kyriakus, Kaleb Krycheck |
| Literary Awards: | All About Romance (AAR) Annual Reader Poll for Best Paranormal Romance AND Most Tortured Hero (2014), RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Paranormal Romance (2014), DABWAHA Romance Tournament for Best Paranormal/Science Fiction/Fantasy Romance (2014) |
Rating Containing Books Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)
Ratings: 4.5 From 20722 Users | 1921 ReviewsArticle Containing Books Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)
WOW.That's all that could come to mind as I read this. I have read every book in this series and have appreciated some more than others - the "others" I didn't love as much being those that didn't focus on a changeling as at least one of the main two characters. I'm not sure why, but I always found the chapters that focused on the Psy Council and related issues to be somewhat boring in comparison to the excitement and earthiness of the changeling world and characters? I'm not sure. Needless to6th read: 23-24 March 2020It's in a league of it's own. I can't stress enough how extraordinary this book is. 5th read: 15-17 May 2017This book is solid gold!4th read: 20th-23rd November 2014Buddy read with Sarah and AngeSahara's B-day charms from Kaleb PS: I've updated the Pintrest board :D3rd read: 8th November 2014This book... and 2nd read: 1st-2nd January 2014Amazing book! Best book to start the year with :)1st Read: 3rd-4th June 2013People who don't give this 5* or more, haven't read
5 EPIC stars <3 "He was the monster that stalked nightmare, and they both knew that." Ruthless killer. Cold-blooded. Without mercy .. Without conscience. He was a monster. Damaged. Powerful. Fearful. He had no empathy. His only weakness was HER. Sahara Kyriakus "An unsheathed blade." What he had become the day she vanished."For the last seven years, Kaleb was looking for the girl who meant everything to him. All his life, he has loved only one person and that's Sahara. Their bond was so

Full review posted 10/17/135 ✚ ✚ ✚ EPIC STARS THIS BOOK IS OUTSTANDING! THE BEST IN THE SERIES THUS FAR!WOW! I'm in a state of nirvana after finishing this story! It was exceptional! *CRIES* I'm now all caught up and have to wait almost a year for the next book in this series to be released. I will keep this review short and to the point, as I'm worried that something I say could inadvertently give away a spoiler to potential readers that could ruin the reading experience for them. (That
*spoiler free review*After eleven great books, finally we get his story...And the author did it justice! I loved every single sentence here, it was just perfect!!!So, Nalini Singh...You are the bestest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!The romance here was amazing, and those two are meant to be together, their past made me cry :((The ending was amazing, although I am now VERY excited for the next books, I wonder how it's all going to be in the Psy/Changeling universe :))))Just one message to the author, although
First time read: March 28th 2015Second re-read: December 25th 2016_____________________________________This book is one of my all time favourites!!! I love Kaleb, I love Sahara and I freaking love everything about their story!!! It's such an amazing journey these two go through. Not all is pretty but therefore so much worth it at the end. I really like the plot, it's not like the previous books. We basically get the story of just Sahara and Kaleb, without the unnecessary side stories of other
5 stars read for me What would you do if you were loved by most dangerous man in existence....? I'll be honest with you- although, romance in all previous books in series was lovely, I was driven by story in the background. Story about Silence, rebellion, upcoming civil war. If you are like me, let me tell you upfront, Heart of Obsidian is that book; it's the book where all the questions are answered. Isn't it ironic that at the same time I find this novel to be the most romantic in series...?In


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.