Download Books For Tunnels (Tunnels #1) Free Online

Share:

Details Appertaining To Books Tunnels (Tunnels #1)

Title:Tunnels (Tunnels #1)
Author:Roderick Gordon
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 464 pages
Published:July 2nd 2007 by Chicken House Publishing
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Adventure. Fiction
Download Books For Tunnels (Tunnels #1) Free Online
Tunnels (Tunnels #1) Paperback | Pages: 464 pages
Rating: 3.6 | 15258 Users | 1536 Reviews

Commentary During Books Tunnels (Tunnels #1)

14-year-old Will Burrows has little in common with his strange, dysfunctional family. In fact, the only bond he shares with his eccentric father is a passion for archaeological excavation. So when his dad mysteriously vanishes, Will is compelled to dig up the truth behind his disappearance. He unearths the unbelievable: a subterranean society that time forgot. "The Colony" has existed unchanged for a century, but it's no benign time capsule of a bygone era. Because the Colony is ruled by a merciless overclass, the Styx. Will must free his father--is he also about to ignite a revolution?

Itemize Books To Tunnels (Tunnels #1)

Original Title: Tunnels
ISBN: 1905294425 (ISBN13: 9781905294428)
Edition Language: English
Series: Tunnels #1
Characters: Will Burrows, Chester
Setting: London, England(United Kingdom)

Rating Appertaining To Books Tunnels (Tunnels #1)
Ratings: 3.6 From 15258 Users | 1536 Reviews

Article Appertaining To Books Tunnels (Tunnels #1)
This is quite possibly one of the strangest books I've read in a long time. From the slightly creepy way Will digs, to their exploration, to the twisted version of Christianity and the Bible, it was quite odd. And yet, I couldn't put it down. This is an excellently written adventure and I can't wait to read the rest of the series.

I don't remember who recommended this book to me, but I didn't really like it. It took sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long for the author to say anything. The action took so long to develop and when there finally was action, there was too much dialogue and unnecessary description that it took the reader out of the action. I was just groping my through it the whole time waiting for things to happen. I think the book had potential, but the writing was so bad I just went crazy. It's like it was

The premise of this book is interesting and its nicely illustrated with creepy ink drawings. Alas, its far too long for what it has to offer, and quite poorly written. I was put off by the way adult characters were consistently portrayed as cold, self-absorbed, and extremely flawed. There were only two adults in the entire story who were decent. Also, for those parents who might wish to know, the book abounds with smoking, drunken brawling, and kids drinking and mocking their religion. I didnt

Tunnels is a great book. It isn't like any book I have ever read! It is science fiction, but a different type of science fiction. Even if you don't like science fiction you might still enjoy this book. The reason it's different from most science fiction books is that it has old inventions, a plague, and and they eat mush, but in modern time. Overall its a great book that I enjoyed a lot, and I think you should give it a shot.

Reviewed by Joan Stradling for TeensReadToo.comLike his father, fourteen-year-old Will Burrows has an obsession with archaeological digs. When his father disappears, Will is determined to find him. With the help of his best friend, Chester, Will discovers a network of tunnels under modern-day London. As they follow the tunnels deeper and deeper into the earth, they discover a dark underworld. But the inhabitants don't want them there. Will never dreamed his digging would unearth dark family

It was an exciting, mysterious book that I really liked, and I recommend for people with a mind for adventure! -Sinead

Do you think It'll be just tunnels, like any ordinary old ones...Well...Think again and enter, you're welcome..Welcome into the TunnelsA mysterious city cities underground..some with people living in..very mysterious inhabitant with their mysterious guardians, mysterious law and rules, mysterious past ...and other cities, abandoned ancient ones.......and here we are with 14 years old Will Burrows who is searching into these deep tunnels for his father who disappeared 'mysteriously'... Will

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.