Download Books The Guard (The Selection #2.5) Online Free

Share:

Specify Regarding Books The Guard (The Selection #2.5)

Title:The Guard (The Selection #2.5)
Author:Kiera Cass
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 64 pages
Published:February 4th 2014 by HarperTeen
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Novella. Fantasy
Download Books The Guard (The Selection #2.5) Online Free
The Guard (The Selection #2.5) ebook | Pages: 64 pages
Rating: 3.76 | 42352 Users | 2319 Reviews

Ilustration Concering Books The Guard (The Selection #2.5)

Before America Singer met Prince Maxon . . .
Before she entered the Selection . . .
She was in love with a boy named Aspen Leger.

Don't miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass's #1 New York Times bestselling Selection trilogy. This brand new 64-page story begins just after the group of Selected girls is narrowed down to the Elite and is told from Aspen's point of view. The Guard also features a teaser to The One, the thrilling conclusion to The Selection trilogy.

Identify Books During The Guard (The Selection #2.5)

Original Title: The Guard
ISBN: 0062317148 (ISBN13: 9780062317148)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Selection #2.5
Characters: Aspen Leger, America Singer, Prince Maxon

Rating Regarding Books The Guard (The Selection #2.5)
Ratings: 3.76 From 42352 Users | 2319 Reviews

Assess Regarding Books The Guard (The Selection #2.5)
And here we have another example of why it's best to leave the male POV out of it. Aspen is one of those guys who seem more appealing when their thoughts and motives are left to your imagination. He went from pretty hot in a uniform alpha male to... I'm not a man nor have I ever been one but I'm pretty sure men don't spend every hour of every day pinning over a girl. I mean, I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. But this is exactly what Aspen does all day long. Literally. Every waking moment

I mean I really don't care about Aspen so 🤷♀

This was my least favorite novella. It's all about Aspen and his time as a guard on the palace before he found love again with someone who wasn't America.This is a novella you can skip without missing anything at all except for maybe how Aspen and Lucy (thank you,Khadidja for reminding me her name :P), fell in love.

❝Any girl who would risk her life for someone she loves certainly deserves to be called a lady.❞ I've said this before and since the series kept going, I didn't stop: I never liked Aspen. It's not surprising since he is one of the most hated characters simply because he would get in America's way and would ruin her relationship with Maxon. I didn't like him in Book 1 and continued disliking him until book 4. Finding out he wasn't in The Crown, I was happy, glad and cheerful. I honestly wonder

It was really nice to get Aspen's POV throughout some of the scenes in The Elite. I think a lot is still happening behind the scenes that we aren't seeing though.Either way, I love Aspen!

I mean I really don't care about Aspen so 🤷♀

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! it calls The guard (duh)Well the guard is going to be from the Point of view of Aspen. the one and only character i'm still not mad with. I'm mad with america cause she hasn't make a desision yet. "I love Maxon" *10 minutes later* "I love Aspen" C'mon, girl! Just make a desision before I died!! I'm mad with Maxon cause he's confused. First he loves america, but wait he dated another girl and ALMOST SLEPT WITH ANOTHER! What does that mean?? I'm

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.