Download Books Online The Collector (Dante Walker #1) Free

Share:

Itemize Containing Books The Collector (Dante Walker #1)

Title:The Collector (Dante Walker #1)
Author:Victoria Scott
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 352 pages
Published:April 2nd 2013 by Entangled Teen
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Demons. Angels. Paranormal Romance
Download Books Online The Collector (Dante Walker #1) Free
The Collector (Dante Walker #1) Paperback | Pages: 352 pages
Rating: 3.54 | 8564 Users | 1308 Reviews

Representaion Concering Books The Collector (Dante Walker #1)

He makes good girls...bad.

Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence have made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple: weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag.

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal-opportunity collector and doesn't want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment:

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within ten days.

Dante doesn't know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect, he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector…and uncover emotions deeply buried.

Identify Books As The Collector (Dante Walker #1)

Original Title: The Collector
ISBN: 1620612429 (ISBN13: 9781620612422)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.DanteWalker.com
Series: Dante Walker #1
Characters: Dante Walker, Charlie Kincaid Cooper


Rating Containing Books The Collector (Dante Walker #1)
Ratings: 3.54 From 8564 Users | 1308 Reviews

Criticism Containing Books The Collector (Dante Walker #1)
The Italian version of the review can be found below.La versione italiana delle recensione si trova più in basso.I waited patiently not thinking about anything else for months, the release of The Collector. So you can imagine my excitement when the book came out a few days earlier than expected.I could't believe to be able to finally make the acquaintance of Dante Walker. I had high expectations for this book, a new bad boy and a story that seems to have all the right cards have this kind of

Reading In The Dark BlogLike Reading In The Dark Facebook PageOh Dante Walker, how I love you. Edited to add prediction DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER TAG AT THE END UNLESS YOU HAVE READ IT!4.5* This book was sooooo what I needed right now, I've had an extra awful few days (read effing mother effing eff bag terrible) and this much was much appreciated by my poor little brain. Don't you love how a book can do that? Turn you from a broken fragile mess into someone going SEEEEEEE look at all the NICE in

3.5 Taste the Rainbow StarsThis novel has something, there are so many reasons why it shouldnt quite work and yet it totally does. I had a great time reading it. Whether that is because of Dante, the Demon with an ego the size of a jet liner, or the goody-two-shoes Charlie who is absolutely saccharine sweet Im not really sure. It could even be the side characters or the mythology created in the story. This just has a little something that makes it an enjoyable read.I shouldnt like Dante. For the

Dante is making me give his book 5 stars. I swear, sometimes that boy gets on my last nerve. You girls can have him...and his bedroom eyes...and his killer smile...and his dangerous ways...and...and...never mind! Dante is mine!!! ;)

I'm gonna learn how to be flippin' awesome... oh wait I already am XDAnd later...I must say, I had a hell of a time following Dante Walker. Heres the kind of guy who can insult cats and old people in the space of a single breath, and if what Id just said doesnt spark at least morbid curiosity, well, then The Collector is probably not the right book for you. But besides the easily offended, for the rest of us looking for a little edge to our black comedy, its always refreshing to see a

Actual rating: 3.5 starsOkay, let's start this review off with some straight-up trufax. On my own, it's possible I may not have chosen this book to read. That's not because the blurb didn't sound interesting, it's just that out of all the other YA sub-genres, Paranormal Romance is the one I have a very inconsistent streak with. Which is unfortunate because when it's done right, I fall in love with the story. My start with The Collector reminds me of what happened with Obsidian . I kept seeing

4 STARS and favorite-shelved. Like a religious experience, y'all.I kept thinking, this author must've at one time sat and said, 'hey, there's a thirty-something girl in the middle of nowhere with a constant hankering for snarky male leads it's painful I'm gonna write a book just for her.' Then she cranks this one out and I've found my book soulmate.Dante Walker is a soul collector sent by The Boss Man from hell to manipulate Charlie Cooper into sinning until he can collect her soul in 10 days.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.