Download Books Online In Flight (Up in the Air #1)

Share:

Describe About Books In Flight (Up in the Air #1)

Title:In Flight (Up in the Air #1)
Author:R.K. Lilley
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 330 pages
Published:October 20th 2012 by R.K. Lilley
Categories:Romance. Erotica. BDSM. Adult Fiction. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Adult. Erotic Romance
Download Books Online In Flight (Up in the Air #1)
In Flight (Up in the Air #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 330 pages
Rating: 4.09 | 71944 Users | 3349 Reviews

Description As Books In Flight (Up in the Air #1)

When reserved flight attendant Bianca gets one look at billionaire hotel owner James Cavendish, she loses all of her hard-won composure. For a girl who can easily juggle a tray of champagne flutes at 35,000 feet in three inch heels, she finds herself shockingly weak-kneed from their first encounter. The normally unruffled Bianca can't seem to look away from his electrifying turquoise gaze. They hold a challenge, and a promise, that she finds impossible to resist, and she is a girl who is used to saying no and meaning it.

Bianca is accustomed to dealing with supermodels and movie stars in her job as a first class flight attendant, but James Cavendish puts them all to shame in the looks department. If only it were just his looks that she found so irresistible about the intimidating man, Bianca could have ignored his attentions. But what tempts her like never before is the dominant pull he seems to have over her from the moment they meet, and the promise of pleasure, and pain, that she reads in his eyes.

Define Books Toward In Flight (Up in the Air #1)

Original Title: In Flight
Edition Language: English
Series: Up in the Air #1
Characters: James Cavendish, Bianca Karlsson

Rating About Books In Flight (Up in the Air #1)
Ratings: 4.09 From 71944 Users | 3349 Reviews

Piece About Books In Flight (Up in the Air #1)
Mostly are about sex and BDSM and to be honest, there was no real plot. Yes, it has Fifty Shades of Grey feels. I love FSOG, by the way, and I should've loved this. But, honestly, there's nothing really special about this book.The characters are totally unrelatable. The insta-love insta-lust also did not sit well on me. It was kind of strange.It could have been better because the author's writing style is good. The story just didn't work for me.Good thing I did not set high expectations on this.

Not very impressed with this book.Some dialogues God I couldn't believe what I was reading, e.g.:1. Im going to tie you to my bed and take your hymen. I cant seem to think about anything else (I would have run away screaming)2. His torso was a work of art, his golden skin ripped up by tight muscles along every inch of its long, lean length. I couldnt see a hint of hair on it, and I had a feeling it wasnt from waxing. (so, how exactly had he removed the hair? With laser? And why this is

I like the author's writing style. It's easy to get into the story though I have slow moments on some parts. The romantic scenes are absolutely hot and well-written. However, I find this book a little cliché. It's like Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You mash-up. It's my pet peeve when guys are too possessive and stalker-ish even at work. James Cavendish is an example. Bianca is a flight stewardess, it's just ridiculous he makes a way to make sure she's safe. Nothing wrong on checking but

Links to bonus chapters below! ★★★★★! Up in the Air series, book 1 of 3. Debut by R.K. Lilley. Intense, epic saga, erotic tale & mesmerizing love story with a larger-than-life James Cavendish & his Bianca! Yes, you scare me, I told him, after a very long silence, while I processed his answer. But Im irrevocably fucked up, so you excite me in equal measures. I find it liberating, to let someone control me There are three books in the Up In The Air series, but see below for BONUS

A fabulous view into Mr. Cavendish's head when he and Bianca just met. Delicious! thank you R.K. Lilley. Merged review:OOOOOh Mr. Cavendish aka Mr. Beautiful aka Mr. So-Many-Adjectives-That-All-Sexy-Billionare-Dom-Types-Can-Have aka Mr. Pervert... I mean seriously he sniffed her panties... in front of her... IN PUBLIC.... IN FRONT OF HER BEST FRIEND!!!! ROFL at the same time I love it!Although this story falls in the same line as 50 and Crossfire series (and there are quite a few similarity)

-Why am I not rating this book?Because I'm obviously not this book's audience. Like, at all. So rating it would be a bit unfair to the author and to the prospective readers.-Why did you read it then?I was curious and wanted to see what the fuss was all about.-Did you find out what the fuss was about?No.-Did you like anything about it?The writing was barebones and a bit dry, but not terrible. So that's a plus (really, quality writing is a dealbreaker for me, more than anything else). I actually

Mr. Beautiful, James Cavendish "This man was quite simply the most stunning person I'd laid eyes on in my twenty-three years""The sight of that hard play of muscles under his shirt made my mouth go dry" Bianca, "Suck on my tongue""Can you honestly tell me that the thought of submitting to me in bed doesn't make you wet?""I will put you over my knee every time you lie to me, Bianca!" Bianca meets James in her flight that was serving as a first-class attendant along with best mate,

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.