Download Books Online Pish Posh

Share:

Be Specific About Regarding Books Pish Posh

Title:Pish Posh
Author:Ellen Potter
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 224 pages
Published:April 20th 2006 by Philomel
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Childrens. Middle Grade
Download Books Online Pish Posh
Pish Posh Hardcover | Pages: 224 pages
Rating: 3.8 | 1131 Users | 168 Reviews

Commentary As Books Pish Posh

Ultra-snobby Clara Frankofile has everything an eleven-year-old girl could want. She’s fabulously wealthy, she lives alone in a penthouse apartment with its own roller coaster, and all of New York City is afraid of her! Each night at the Pish Posh restaurant, she watches the glittery movie actresses and princesses, and decides who is important enough to stay and who she will kick to the sidewalk in disgrace. But Clara’s world is turned upside down when she discovers that a peculiar mystery is happening in the restaurant, right under her upturned nose.With the help of a whip-smart twelveyear- old jewel thief, Clara embarks on a wildly dangerous mission through the streets of New York to solve a 200-hundred-year-old secret.

Details Books During Pish Posh

Original Title: Pish Posh
ISBN: 0399239952 (ISBN13: 9780399239953)
Edition Language: English

Rating Regarding Books Pish Posh
Ratings: 3.8 From 1131 Users | 168 Reviews

Judgment Regarding Books Pish Posh
Initial Response Well. That was cute. High Lights - Annabelle is SO KICKBUTT AWESOME. She was definitely one of my favorite characters.- CLARA'S HOUSE. LIKE. HOW. SO COOL. There are different themed rooms, like the carnival room, the beach room, the tree-climbing room, I JUST WANT TO LIVE THERE.- This was such a strange genre. Like, I don't know if it was contemporary or sci-fi, or what even. But that's just what made it so cool. It was it's own genre. - Audrey is so sweet. I love her. (view

"Pish Posh" is a book about an eleven-year-old girl by the name of Clara Frankofile who is always seen at her parents high-class resturaunt in New York City eating leading an extremely boring life, keeping to herself and doing the same things over and over. But worst of it all is her attitude. She was thought to be one of the snobbiest eleven-year-olds you could ever meet. She figures that she can figure if someone in the resturaunt is a "somebody" or a "nobody" just by looking at them. But what

This is a favorite book of mine from my childhood, and will always have a special place in my heart.

This book is AWESOME!!!!! I read it a looooooong time ago, but I still think it's awesome!!!!! It's probably where I get a lot of my imagination from.... I'm not telling you why, though, find it for yourself, and you'll see. X-D

very cute. very easy to get lost in. a fun read.

Unlikeable main character and mind numbingly inane.

Pish PoshGenre = SuspenseThe things I liked about this novel was it was interesting about her adventures in her house, her life, and the way she lived life different then anyone else. A part of speech that was used very well was imagery! The way the author detailed the regular customers that entered the resteraunt was great. The reader could understand the character's personality very well. This book is one of my favorite fun-to-read books, so in that case I don't dislike anything about this

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.