List Out Of Books The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)
| Title | : | The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2) |
| Author | : | Rae Carson |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 410 pages |
| Published | : | September 18th 2012 by Greenwillow Books |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Magic. Young Adult Fantasy. Adventure. High Fantasy |
Rae Carson
Hardcover | Pages: 410 pages Rating: 4.18 | 43428 Users | 3298 Reviews
Relation Concering Books The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)
She does not know what awaits her at the enemy's gate.Elisa is a hero.
She led her people to victory over a terrifying, sorcerous army. Her place as the country's ruler should be secure. But it isn't.
Her enemies come at her like ghosts in a dream, from foreign realms and even from within her own court. And her destiny as the chosen one has not yet been fulfilled.
To conquer the power she bears, once and for all, Elisa must follow a trial of long-forgotten—and forbidden—clues, from the deep, hidden catacombs of her own city to the treacherous seas. With her go a one-eyed spy, a traitor, and the man whom—despite everything—she is falling in love with.
If she's lucky, she will return from this journey. But there will be a cost.

Define Books Supposing The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)
| Original Title: | The Crown of Embers |
| ISBN: | 0062026518 (ISBN13: 9780062026514) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Fire and Thorns #2 |
| Characters: | Lucero-Elisa de Riqueza, Hector of Ventierra |
Rating Out Of Books The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)
Ratings: 4.18 From 43428 Users | 3298 ReviewsCommentary Out Of Books The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2)
Actual rating: 4.5 stars A few tips how to write an excellent sequel:-more characters' development-more romance-more political intrigue-more romance-more humor-more romance-more magic-more romanceI loved this book. It was a whirlwind of emotions. I honestly did not expect it to be THAT good. I liked the first book, I liked Elisa, but now I admire the girl - what a wonderful character development indeed! She came a way from one of the most annoying heroines to one of my favorite heroines.Oh no. Here I am again. The odd one out. The one person who just didn't like this book.Sigh.More of a review to come... WARNING! SARCASM AND MILD HUMOR TO COME!! STEER CLEAR IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC!! Sorry about that. I've learned that sometimes you have to set up these little disclaimers for the "die-hard-fans-of-books" who will attack you for giving a book a bad review. Am I not allowed to have opinions here anymore? Are we suddenly living in "dystopian fiction" world? Because I threw that world

Fast paced and fun! Onto the last book!
I gave the first book 3.5 stars. I'm DNFing this one at 10%. It's boring not for me. The female protagonist is strong, but it's not holding my interest. I also think too much time has passed since I read book one and past events are now unfamiliar.
JUST AS GOOD AS THE FIRST.Everyone....if you haven't read this book becuz of ur bajillion other books in ur tbr pile....I forgive you.....Ur life will be spared....Now pick this series up now and read it. ;pTHERES JUST SO MUCH FEEELZ EVERYONE.THE FEEELZZZZZ......AND ACTION......AND AMAZING CHARACRERS........prepare to fall in love.
Trigger warnings: violence, serious physical injury to a loved one, blood, stabbing, storms at sea.24/6/2019I STILL SHIP IT LIKE WHOA. But also, I'm bumping this down to 4.5 stars on reread. I found it slightly slower and slightly more middle-book-y this time around. I still love the characters, I still love the world, I still love the writing, I still love the plot. And honestly, this is a spectacular slow burn and I adore everything about it. 8/2/2017I SHIP IT LIKE WHOA. Full thoughts to


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.