Download Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum #11) Free Audio Books

Share:
Download Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum #11) Free Audio Books
Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum #11) Paperback | Pages: 321 pages
Rating: 4.16 | 98213 Users | 2031 Reviews

Identify Epithetical Books Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum #11)

Title:Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum #11)
Author:Janet Evanovich
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 321 pages
Published:June 20th 2006 by St. Martin's Press (first published June 21st 2005)
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Humor. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Romance

Narration Conducive To Books Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum #11)

Stephanie Plum is thinking her career as a fugitive apprehension agent has run its course. She's been shot at, spat at, cussed at, fire-bombed, mooned, and attacked by dogs. Stephanie thinks it's time for a change. So she quits. She wants something safe and normal. But the kind of trouble she had at the bail bonds office can't compare to the kind of trouble she finds herself facing now...


Stephanie is stalked by a maniac returned from the grave for the sole purpose of putting her into a burial plot of her own. He's killed before, and he'll kill again if given the chance. Caught between staying far away from the bounty hunter business and staying alive, Stephanie reexamines her life and the possibility that being a bounty hunter is the solution rather than the problem. After disturbingly brief careers at the button factory, Kan Klean Dry Cleaners, and Cluck-in-a-Bucket, Stephanie takes an office position in security, working for Ranger, the sexiest, baddest bounty hunter and businessman on two continents. Tempers and temperatures rise as competition ratchets up between the two men in her life -- her on-again, off-again boyfriend, tough Trenton cop Joe Morelli, and her boss, Ranger. Can Stephanie Plum take the heat? Can you?



Present Books To Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum #11)

Original Title: Eleven on Top
ISBN: 0312985347 (ISBN13: 9780312985349)
Edition Language: English
Series: Stephanie Plum #11
Characters: Ranger (Rangeman CEO), Lula, Grandma Mazur, Sally Sweet, Joe Morelli, Stephanie Plum
Setting: Trenton, New Jersey(United States)

Rating Epithetical Books Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum #11)
Ratings: 4.16 From 98213 Users | 2031 Reviews

Assessment Epithetical Books Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum #11)
Eleven on TopReally ALL of the Stephanie Plums I have Read Thus FarJanet EvanovichI have a soft spot in my heart for the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I started this series about 3 years ago. A friend of my mother-in-law raved on and on about them while we were at their pool one day, so I thought I would check them out. I picked up the first one in the series, One for the Money, at my local library. I remember reading it over the course of about 3 days. The book was well written, had

A Stephanie Plum "Mystery." Stephanie quits her job as a bounty hunter, yet, despite this, continues to fail at common sense. Lula gets promoted and somehow proves to be even worse at the job than Stephanie. Morelli is hot and strangely calm. Ranger is hot and doing his best to save Stephanie from herself. Bob eats things he shouldn't, then does a lot of hunching and vomiting and crapping.Look. It's a hundred degrees here. I wanted something mindless, and I knew Evanovich would deliver. I wasn't

Eleven On Top, 5 easy, no-brainer stars. This is the second Stephanie Plum novel I have read and it is official - I am in love with Stephanie Plum, and I am not even gay!Stephanie is a sassy, kick-ass bounty hunter who wants to put the bad guys behind bars, preferably without the aid of a gun - I get where she is coming from I don't like guns either.In this book she has quit her job because she has had enough of being shot at, kidnapped, stalked, firebombed, spat at, cussed at, run off the road

:: 5 Gut-Busting Stars ::Oh man do I love reading the Stephanie Plum series. Janet Evanovich consistently writes books that keep readers hanging on the edge of their seats (while laughing out loud). In Eleven on Top, Stephanie Plum finally decides she has had enough of bounty hunting. She is tired of being stalked, abused, and scared of all the crazies she has to get. So, she hops from one job to another- the button factory, cluck-in-a bucket, and more! But, do these jobs actually keep her safe?

Joe Morelli is right. Stephanie Plum is a danger magnet. Because even when she quits her job as a bounty hunter she is still wrecking havok all over town. With no income she needs a new job and manages to go through three different ones in three days after being fired for being late, shooting up a cleaners and burning down the Cluck-a-Bucket. So what else can she do but work for hot bounty hunter extraodinaire Ranger? With a nice safe desk job, right? But that still doesn't keep her out of

There really isn't much to say about these books. They follow a formula and require minimal effort and brain power, perfect for stressful baseball postseason reading when your favorite team is trying to kill you with heart attack baseball. These books are comfort food without the calories, carbs, and sugar.

There is only so much a girl can take. And this girl has had enough! Enough of chasing bad guys, wrestling them to the ground, having them shoot at her and always ending up covered in garbage. So Stephanie Plum quits her job as a bounty hunter. She quickly finds out there are other jobs she is much worse at! She cant seem to keep a job. She temporarily works at the button factury, a fast food place, a dry cleaners, before landing a gig at a security company, with the very good looking Ranger as

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.