Mention Books Supposing An Enchantment of Ravens
| Original Title: | An Enchantment of Ravens |
| ISBN: | 1481497588 (ISBN13: 9781481497589) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.margaretrogerson.com/books/#Enchantment |
Margaret Rogerson
Hardcover | Pages: 300 pages Rating: 3.67 | 31537 Users | 6727 Reviews

Present Regarding Books An Enchantment of Ravens
| Title | : | An Enchantment of Ravens |
| Author | : | Margaret Rogerson |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 300 pages |
| Published | : | September 26th 2017 by Margaret K. McElderry Books |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Fairies. Fae |
Explanation In Pursuance Of Books An Enchantment of Ravens
A skilled painter must stand up to the ancient power of the faerie courts— even as she falls in love with a faerie prince—in this gorgeous debut novel.Isobel is a prodigy portrait artist with a dangerous set of clients: the sinister fair folk, immortal creatures who cannot bake bread, weave cloth, or put a pen to paper without crumbling to dust. They crave human Craft with a terrible thirst, and Isobel’s paintings are highly prized. But when she receives her first royal patron—Rook, the autumn prince—she makes a terrible mistake. She paints mortal sorrow in his eyes—a weakness that could cost him his life.
Furious and devastated, Rook spirits her away to the autumnlands to stand trial for her crime. Waylaid by the Wild Hunt’s ghostly hounds, the tainted influence of the Alder King, and hideous monsters risen from barrow mounds, Isobel and Rook depend on one another for survival. Their alliance blossoms into trust, then love—and that love violates the fair folks’ ruthless laws. Now both of their lives are forfeit, unless Isobel can use her skill as an artist to fight the fairy courts. Because secretly, her Craft represents a threat the fair folk have never faced in all the millennia of their unchanging lives: for the first time, her portraits have the power to make them feel.
Rating Regarding Books An Enchantment of Ravens
Ratings: 3.67 From 31537 Users | 6727 ReviewsCriticism Regarding Books An Enchantment of Ravens
Thanks Simon & Schuster for the free review copy!I'm so appalled at this book because it's so long since I've read a book and thought, "How did this get published?? It still needs so much work." This genuinely feels like the first draft of a book, there are SO many technical issues that don't make sense.This book is trying to be acomaf except with the worst parts of Twilight sprinkled into it. First of all, there is such a power imbalance between fae & humans that is emphasized and oftenI wiped off my fingers, but it wasn't the mold or maggots making my stomach revolt... No, it was the knowledge that all around me sat empty people in rotting clothes, nibbling on flyblown trifles while they spoke of nothing of consequence with fixed smiles on their false faces. Lets just rename this book An Enchantment of This User, because this books main strength is that its so engaging you cannot focus on the flaws. This is one of those books that is just so. freaking. addicting. Were

This wasn't like me. So many years of being cautious, and in a matter of minutes I'd started slipping up. An Enchantment of Ravens is not badly-written, but it is definitely not a book for me. I really wish I'd read some reviews before starting it and noted the comparison to A Court of Thorns and Roses. ACOTAR fans should love this.This book is for fans of that particular brand of YA romance where a smart, level-headed young woman meets (and is kidnapped by) a prince and her brain instantly
dont know what happened to my review but I did not like this <3
ARC provided by Simon & Schuster in exchange for an honest review. You are like a living rose among wax flowers. We maybe last forever, but you bloom brighter and smell sweeter, and draw blood with your thorns. Let me preface this review by letting you all know that all I want in this life is to read books about the fae. Seriously, give me a rainy or snowy day, a big hot cup of tea or coffee, and a book involving anything to do with faeries and I'll be a happy woman. I was completely
I remember once I studied a lot for a math exam and was 200% sure I'd pass but then I actually took the exam. I'm having that feeling now that I've actually finished reading the disaster that was This Book. Rtc, like shit I'm tired, this was supposed to be Good.///Please let there be a Ronan Lynch with a pet raven named Chainsaw, thank you.Buddy read with my favorite wife, Elsie (who I'll tag once I'm less lazy)


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.