Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (Vampire Academy #6.5) 
It's human nature to wonder about life's twists and turns. But is the future already written - or do you have the power to alter it?
From fantastical prophecies to predictions of how the future will transpire, Foretold is a collection of stories about our universal fascination with life's unknowns and of what is yet to come as interpreted by fourteen of young adult fiction's brightest stars.
I am fangirl, hear me roar.No, really. I'm not kidding. Me, the one who likes to slap people who squeal too much. We all have our weaknesses which will turn us into a crazed fangirl. Dimitri Belikov is mine. Oh how I love that Russian.I promise that I will read the Laini Taylor short story (and maybe check out a couple others), but it's no secret that the only reason I had to get my hands on this book was for the extra helping of my Dimka in the Richelle Mead short story.Creative and insightful
We are first introduced to Dimitri's family in Blood Promise(which is my favorite book in the series where Rose is concerned), when Rose visits them in the hopes of finding clues on Dimitri's whereabouts after he was turned. In that book we get a glimpse of how "blood-whore" communities work, which is nothing like one would expect by all of Rose's prejudice.In this short story Dimitri and Rose go to Siberia for a visit about two weeks after the events of Last Sacrifice. Dimitri still tries to

OH MY GOSH ,OH MY GOSH, OH.MY.GOSH TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL.(breathe in , breathe out..)JESUS. FUCKING . CHRIST ! Holy mother of god!AM I READING THIS CORRETLY? DID I JUST READ THAT THIS CONTAINS MY DIMITRI IN IT?.. WITH ROSE?.... IN FUCKING RUSSIA?Wait.. WHAT THA FUCK? *FACEPALM* *SCREAMING LIKE A DELUSIONAL GIRL* When I hear about Dimitri aka my beautiful steamy russian god I am kinda like this AND this I have this weird tendency to fall in love and obssessed over fictional boys and my
leave me to dieeeeeeeeeeei just wanna kill myself everytime i read something about romitri because they suffered so much and they are so perfect for each other and HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THIS HOWi need more romitri and more dimitri povs. im desperate ok. richelle mead i will give you everything you want but PLEASE GIVE ME MORE OF ROMITRI oh and : he was my badass battle god i mean HELLO??? DEAD LIKE SO TOTALLY DEAD im just gonna put the link here so i can find it everytime i want to read it and
A Dimitri quote from foretold *madwomen squeal*"I havent even really tried to win you over, Roza. When I want to, I can be very persuasive.*Actual review*You can find more reviews at These Flying PagesSo I only really read this for the short story Homecoming by Richelle Mead. I've practically been waiting for this forever. So, you can imagine my disappointment when I started reading eagerly and turned the page after about thirty minutes and saw the acknowledgments. I really don't understand why
I've read many short stories before and I really can't wait to read these. Some of the most well-known authors are taking part in this collaboration. It's also edited by Carrie Ryan, the author of The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Other authors who are contributing include (and some of their famous works): Heather BrewerThe Chronicles of Vladimir TodSaundra Mitchell The Vespertine series Richelle Mead The Vampire Academy series Simone Elkeles Perfect Chemistry series Diana Peterfreund Rampant -
Carrie Ryan
Hardcover | Pages: 351 pages Rating: 3.96 | 7520 Users | 989 Reviews

Particularize Appertaining To Books Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (Vampire Academy #6.5)
| Title | : | Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (Vampire Academy #6.5) |
| Author | : | Carrie Ryan |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 351 pages |
| Published | : | August 28th 2012 by Delacorte Press |
| Categories | : | Anthologies. Fantasy |
Commentary Toward Books Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (Vampire Academy #6.5)
Have you ever been tempted to look into the future? To challenge predictions? To question fateIt's human nature to wonder about life's twists and turns. But is the future already written - or do you have the power to alter it?
From fantastical prophecies to predictions of how the future will transpire, Foretold is a collection of stories about our universal fascination with life's unknowns and of what is yet to come as interpreted by fourteen of young adult fiction's brightest stars.
Itemize Books Conducive To Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (Vampire Academy #6.5)
| Original Title: | Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction |
| ISBN: | 0385741294 (ISBN13: 9780385741293) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Vampire Academy #6.5 |
| Characters: | Dimitri Belikov, Rosemarie 'Rose' Hathaway, Matthew Blackgrace |
Rating Appertaining To Books Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (Vampire Academy #6.5)
Ratings: 3.96 From 7520 Users | 989 ReviewsEvaluation Appertaining To Books Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction (Vampire Academy #6.5)
Ooh its just what I needed after finishing the last book ♥I am fangirl, hear me roar.No, really. I'm not kidding. Me, the one who likes to slap people who squeal too much. We all have our weaknesses which will turn us into a crazed fangirl. Dimitri Belikov is mine. Oh how I love that Russian.I promise that I will read the Laini Taylor short story (and maybe check out a couple others), but it's no secret that the only reason I had to get my hands on this book was for the extra helping of my Dimka in the Richelle Mead short story.Creative and insightful
We are first introduced to Dimitri's family in Blood Promise(which is my favorite book in the series where Rose is concerned), when Rose visits them in the hopes of finding clues on Dimitri's whereabouts after he was turned. In that book we get a glimpse of how "blood-whore" communities work, which is nothing like one would expect by all of Rose's prejudice.In this short story Dimitri and Rose go to Siberia for a visit about two weeks after the events of Last Sacrifice. Dimitri still tries to

OH MY GOSH ,OH MY GOSH, OH.MY.GOSH TAKE ME TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL.(breathe in , breathe out..)JESUS. FUCKING . CHRIST ! Holy mother of god!AM I READING THIS CORRETLY? DID I JUST READ THAT THIS CONTAINS MY DIMITRI IN IT?.. WITH ROSE?.... IN FUCKING RUSSIA?Wait.. WHAT THA FUCK? *FACEPALM* *SCREAMING LIKE A DELUSIONAL GIRL* When I hear about Dimitri aka my beautiful steamy russian god I am kinda like this AND this I have this weird tendency to fall in love and obssessed over fictional boys and my
leave me to dieeeeeeeeeeei just wanna kill myself everytime i read something about romitri because they suffered so much and they are so perfect for each other and HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THIS HOWi need more romitri and more dimitri povs. im desperate ok. richelle mead i will give you everything you want but PLEASE GIVE ME MORE OF ROMITRI oh and : he was my badass battle god i mean HELLO??? DEAD LIKE SO TOTALLY DEAD im just gonna put the link here so i can find it everytime i want to read it and
A Dimitri quote from foretold *madwomen squeal*"I havent even really tried to win you over, Roza. When I want to, I can be very persuasive.*Actual review*You can find more reviews at These Flying PagesSo I only really read this for the short story Homecoming by Richelle Mead. I've practically been waiting for this forever. So, you can imagine my disappointment when I started reading eagerly and turned the page after about thirty minutes and saw the acknowledgments. I really don't understand why
I've read many short stories before and I really can't wait to read these. Some of the most well-known authors are taking part in this collaboration. It's also edited by Carrie Ryan, the author of The Forest of Hands and Teeth. Other authors who are contributing include (and some of their famous works): Heather BrewerThe Chronicles of Vladimir TodSaundra Mitchell The Vespertine series Richelle Mead The Vampire Academy series Simone Elkeles Perfect Chemistry series Diana Peterfreund Rampant -


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.