Mention Books Toward Night Star (The Immortals #5)
| Original Title: | Night Star |
| ISBN: | 0312590989 (ISBN13: 9780312590987) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Immortals #5 |
| Characters: | Ever Bloom, Damen Auguste, Miles, Haven Turner, Misa, Jude (The Immortals) |

Alyson Noel
Hardcover | Pages: 302 pages Rating: 3.82 | 48838 Users | 1403 Reviews
Describe Containing Books Night Star (The Immortals #5)
| Title | : | Night Star (The Immortals #5) |
| Author | : | Alyson Noel |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | 1st Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 302 pages |
| Published | : | November 16th 2010 by St. Martin's Griffin |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Supernatural. Fiction |
Description In Favor Of Books Night Star (The Immortals #5)
Haven still blames Ever for the death of her boyfriend Roman, no matter how hard Ever’s tried to convince her it was an accident. Now she’s determined to take Ever down…and destroy Damen and Jude along the way. Her first step is to tear Ever and Damen apart—and she has just the ammunition to do it.Hidden in one of Ever’s past lives is a terrible secret about Damen—a secret that illuminates new facts about her relationship with Jude, but that’s so dark and brutal it might be enough to drive her and Damen apart once and for all. As Ever faces her greatest fears about the guy she wants to spend eternity with, she’s thrust into a deadly clash with Haven that could destroy them all.
Now it’ll take everything she’s got—and bring out powers she never knew she had—to face down her most formidable enemy. But in order to win, she must first ask herself: is her own survival worth dooming Haven to an eternity of darkness in the Shadowland? And will learning the truth about Damen’s past hold the key to their future?
Rating Containing Books Night Star (The Immortals #5)
Ratings: 3.82 From 48838 Users | 1403 ReviewsAssess Containing Books Night Star (The Immortals #5)
Night Star has some pretty interesting conflicts and tension between characters.I still have quite a lot of questions about immortals versus rogue immortals, one version of the elixir versus another, and overall what's going on in Summerland.The tension built up all the way to the end of this book, which was great! I honestly didn't know what to expect during the last several chapters. Although, I had my suspicions about what might happen in a particular scene...and my guess turned out to be***SPOILER ALERT!***First of all, this is the most slow paced book ever. No excitement, no nada. Okay so, Ever discovers that she was a slave in one of her past lives, who lost who family in a fire, and who was her hero? Damen. He rescued her by buying her, by later going back to try and buy her family. Little did he know that Roman snuck in the night a light the place in flames. Jude, who was also part of the salved family, decides to give it a go and try to win her back. Which, like always, he
This one was better than the last but even so only by a tiny bit. I hated Haven from the start, what a bitch. I wanted her gone ever since she became an immortal. She is annoying... Not to mention self centered. (ALLL OF THE TIME!)*Makes sarcastic surprised face* Who knew that Ever would doubt Damen again>? I hate how she finally says yes I trust him and then one tiny thing, any bit of unknown information that he hasnt shared with her and she jumps ship. Right back to the I dont trust you

I hella could not stand this book. I just wanted to continue to satisfy my curiosity about what happens in the end and what Haven does to Ever. As I read a little of the book I just could not get past the characters that are just all wrong. Ever. I was expecting more about her from the first book, but the series has just made me totally dislike her as a character. First, in the other books she couldn't seem to do anything her self, even with her new found powers. Like, your immortal, learn to
I am surprised at the negative reviews for this book. Trust me, I LOVED Evermore, completely HATED the 2nd book, "Blue Moon" and almost just stopped there. I'm glad I didn't, because after that 2nd book in the series, it really did get better from there. This 5th installment of the Immortals series left me with hope. We start the book off with Ever and Damen training for the fight that they know is coming with Haven. After Jude killed off Roman in book 4, Haven is on the rampage, completely
This series has never been on the top of my reading list. They're strictly mind-numbing brain candy, and truly, that's all they've ever been and ever will be. The biggest problem is that this series stems from a very weak main conflict. The two main characters are sexually frustrated teenagers who cannot touch one another due to some poison, and consequently, this leads to a bunch of awkward euphemisms about how the two can't have sex. It's kind of hard to take any of these novels seriously when
When I first saw the cover, I thought, "Wow, is she finally going to get that stupid antidote?"[image error]Chuck Testa.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.