Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) 
That’s when the waters of Lake Michigan suddenly turn pitch black-and things really start getting ugly.
Chicago’s mayor insists it’s nothing to worry about, but Merit knows only the darkest magic could have woven a spell powerful enough to change the very fabric of nature. She’ll have to turn to friends old and new to find out who’s behind this, and stop them before it’s too late for vampires and humans alike.
4.5 starsBook 5 in the Chicagoland series picks up a couple of months after the end of the last book. Merit is still struggling to deal with the events at the end of Hard Bitten (as was I), but she is a strong and determined vampire, and she has pulled herself together and is moving on. And just in time, because there is SO much going on!Chicago is about to get a taste of super scary supernatural goings on. Lake Michigan and the Chicago River suddenly turn black and stop moving, the sky is
3.5 starsWarning - may contain mild spoilers....OK. I had high hopes for this one. I mean, after the events of the last book, or rather the last agonizing 10 pages; the author had to give us something, right? Wellit wasnt enough. It really felt like something was lacking in the book. I couldnt stay focused on the story. Many reviewers have said it and Ill reiterate: Not enough Ethan!Sure, Jonah steps in to fill the void. Jonah is great hes gorgeous, hes smart, hes an incredible guy. Theres a

2 books in 1 year woooo hoooUpdate 6th May 2011FIX THIS NEILL!!! ***wipes away tears**Update 2nd NovemberI will start reading this tomorrow! Miss Neill I gave you my trust so please do not abuse it!Also to fellow goodreads friends please do not take offense to any of my updates while reading this book, I do not take any responsibility for the words that come out of mouth! Update 5th November 2011So where do I begin?!?!?!This story reminded me so much of New Moon in the Twilight series. It was
Emotionally drained. Pretty much speechless. Definitely giddy. Thats me after reading Drink Deep.Chloe Neill you are insane. It is not human to have both your poor characters and poor readers go through such an emotional roller-coaster. Despair and sadness: Merits grief felt incredibly real (that scene when she sleeps in Ethans room is just heartbreaking) and her dreams were theres no word for it really. Frustration and disapointment: Catcher, Mallory. Anger and rage: Frank, the GP, Tate need I
June 30, 2011 Ive read the first two chapters in Drink Deep from Chloes site. And yeah, it peak my curiosity up. I know I was nearly hysterical at the end of Hard Bitten and still think that the ending sucks but not in a bad way, I mean it was majorly bad but NOT because Neill became a lousy writer that her writing sucks so bad that you would like to throw the book as far away from you as possible. It was entirely a different kind of bad and I know that most of the fans of CV series would be
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Doesn't work without Ethan*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱ Re-read: 01.02.2018 This book was never my favorite. In fact, it was - when I first read this book - my least favorite in the series. And that hasn't changed at all. Nothing's the same without Ethan. Plus, I wish we had gotten more Gabriel in this series. He's hot. So is Ethan. I want Ethan to be more powerful though...The characters: Caroline Merit Mer Merit (becomes vampire at 27, but is 28 in years), Sentinel of the Cadogan House. Ethan Liege Darth
Chloe Neill
Paperback | Pages: 321 pages Rating: 4.1 | 26862 Users | 1853 Reviews

Mention Books Conducive To Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5)
| Original Title: | Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires, #5) |
| ISBN: | 0451234863 (ISBN13: 9780451234865) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Chicagoland Vampires #5 |
| Characters: | Scott Grey, Juliet, Luc (Chicagoland Vampires), Caroline "Merit" Merit, Morgan Greer, Ethan Sullivan, Mallory Carmichael, Catcher Bell, Jeff Christopher, Simon, Lindsey, Jonah, Seth Tate, Chuck Merit, Kelley (Some Girls Bite), Malik Washington, McKetrick, Diane Kowalczyk |
| Setting: | Illinois(United States) Chicago, Illinois(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Cupid and Psyche Awards (CAPA) from The Romance Studio for Young Adult (2012), The Romance Reviews Nominee for Best Urban Fantasy (2011) |
Chronicle As Books Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5)
Clouds are brewing over Cadogan House, and recently turned vampire Merit can’t tell if this is the darkness before the dawn or the calm before the storm. With the city iself in turmoil over paranormals and the state threatening to pass a paranormal registration act, times haven’t been this precarious for vampires since they came out of the closet. If only they could lay low for a bit, and let the mortals calm down.That’s when the waters of Lake Michigan suddenly turn pitch black-and things really start getting ugly.
Chicago’s mayor insists it’s nothing to worry about, but Merit knows only the darkest magic could have woven a spell powerful enough to change the very fabric of nature. She’ll have to turn to friends old and new to find out who’s behind this, and stop them before it’s too late for vampires and humans alike.
Itemize Of Books Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5)
| Title | : | Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) |
| Author | : | Chloe Neill |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 321 pages |
| Published | : | November 1st 2011 by New American Library |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Romance. Paranormal Romance |
Rating Of Books Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5)
Ratings: 4.1 From 26862 Users | 1853 ReviewsColumn Of Books Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5)
~~~ Before I start I should let you know that I made a little explanation corner at the bottom of my review. I think Ill start using this more since I use funky words most people dont understand. So if you see a * or something know what you should go to the bottom of the page blah blah blah you get it, youre smart kids ~~~I cant express how happy I am right now. No no, calm down people, Im not happy because this book is awesome. Im happy because Im finally done with it. My fire needs more stuff4.5 starsBook 5 in the Chicagoland series picks up a couple of months after the end of the last book. Merit is still struggling to deal with the events at the end of Hard Bitten (as was I), but she is a strong and determined vampire, and she has pulled herself together and is moving on. And just in time, because there is SO much going on!Chicago is about to get a taste of super scary supernatural goings on. Lake Michigan and the Chicago River suddenly turn black and stop moving, the sky is
3.5 starsWarning - may contain mild spoilers....OK. I had high hopes for this one. I mean, after the events of the last book, or rather the last agonizing 10 pages; the author had to give us something, right? Wellit wasnt enough. It really felt like something was lacking in the book. I couldnt stay focused on the story. Many reviewers have said it and Ill reiterate: Not enough Ethan!Sure, Jonah steps in to fill the void. Jonah is great hes gorgeous, hes smart, hes an incredible guy. Theres a

2 books in 1 year woooo hoooUpdate 6th May 2011FIX THIS NEILL!!! ***wipes away tears**Update 2nd NovemberI will start reading this tomorrow! Miss Neill I gave you my trust so please do not abuse it!Also to fellow goodreads friends please do not take offense to any of my updates while reading this book, I do not take any responsibility for the words that come out of mouth! Update 5th November 2011So where do I begin?!?!?!This story reminded me so much of New Moon in the Twilight series. It was
Emotionally drained. Pretty much speechless. Definitely giddy. Thats me after reading Drink Deep.Chloe Neill you are insane. It is not human to have both your poor characters and poor readers go through such an emotional roller-coaster. Despair and sadness: Merits grief felt incredibly real (that scene when she sleeps in Ethans room is just heartbreaking) and her dreams were theres no word for it really. Frustration and disapointment: Catcher, Mallory. Anger and rage: Frank, the GP, Tate need I
June 30, 2011 Ive read the first two chapters in Drink Deep from Chloes site. And yeah, it peak my curiosity up. I know I was nearly hysterical at the end of Hard Bitten and still think that the ending sucks but not in a bad way, I mean it was majorly bad but NOT because Neill became a lousy writer that her writing sucks so bad that you would like to throw the book as far away from you as possible. It was entirely a different kind of bad and I know that most of the fans of CV series would be
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Doesn't work without Ethan*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱ Re-read: 01.02.2018 This book was never my favorite. In fact, it was - when I first read this book - my least favorite in the series. And that hasn't changed at all. Nothing's the same without Ethan. Plus, I wish we had gotten more Gabriel in this series. He's hot. So is Ethan. I want Ethan to be more powerful though...The characters: Caroline Merit Mer Merit (becomes vampire at 27, but is 28 in years), Sentinel of the Cadogan House. Ethan Liege Darth


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.