Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels #4) 
When she’s called in to investigate a fight at the Steel Horse, a bar midway between the territories of the shapeshifters and the necromancers, Kate quickly discovers there’s a new player in town. One who’s been around for thousands of years—and rode to war at the side of Kate’s father.
This foe may be too much even for Kate and Curran, the Lord of the Beasts, to handle. Because this time, Kate will be taking on family…
Warning The following review contains numerous crazy gifs and incoherent fangirling.Proceed with caution. We had a fight,screamed at each other for a while,I kicked him in the head,and then he stayed the night. I honestly tried to be calm.You know,cool,not overly excited.After all,they're just fictional characters.My ship has sailed,what's the big deal,right?I'm cool.So cool.MY SHIP HAS SAILED I DESERVE TO SCREAM AND SQUEAL AND DANCE AND HYPERVENTILATE AND FAINT AND ACT LIKE A CHILD THAT JUST
4.5 starsThis book probably saved my sanity. Really.We went camping a few days ago. And I hate camping even when everything goes perfectly. This time, the boys and I got a stomach bug.It wasn't one of those debilitating bugs, unfortunately, because then we could have left. No.It was just one of those bugs that made you 'uncomfortable'.1:00 am*ACHOO!*Moooooom!!!!I sharted!Do you have any idea what it's like to have to walk a kid (who has shit in their pants) down to a woodsy 'bathhouse' at 1:00

Let's take a moment to review the things I love in this life. *My husband and kids *Diet Coke *French Fries *And an awesome little book, called Magic Bleeds. I really didn't think the Kate Daniels series could actually get any better after Magic Strikes. But as good as that one was, this one was better.As the book begins, Kate is preparing for that naked dinner she promised Curran. But he doesn't show. She calls The Keep and gets the brush off. And hours later, she decides she's been played
*** 5 ***The Great Kate Daniels Buddy Read/Reread of 2017 with the gang at Ilona Andrews Addicts (IAA)! "...You slept with Curran and you didnt tell me? Im your best friend.It didnt come up.How disappointing for you.Ha-ha. Thats not what I meant. ..." Well, how can anyone give this emotional and action steamroller less than five stars??? If you are a fan of the series and give this book anything else, than you must be missing something vital... To the rest of us, this book is known as the one
4.33 stars. While Magic Bleeds doesn't quite hit the heights of the third book, Magic Strikes, it's still a great, action-packed book.As a mercenary peacekeeper, Kate gets called to investigate a strangely intense fight at a bar. When she gets there, there's a body strung up on a utility pole, pinned to it with a crowbar. The body is very dead ... but the deadly disease that infests him is NOT. As magically virulent flesh-colored fuzz starts creeping toward Kate and others, it's all Kate can do
Currently rereading this with the fun chicks over at the Ilona Andrews Addicts group.Rereading such epicness was a blast. I think this was the book that finally got me to fall for Curran. He was too much of an alpha-asshole for me until now. But, the way he turns it around and finally shows some respect for Kate made me love him at last. Good kitty.Original review from Feb, 2015:Crazy Aunts - we've all got one. My crazy aunt took me to a gay bar when I was 16 years old (I didn't realize that
Ilona Andrews
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 349 pages Rating: 4.46 | 67399 Users | 3062 Reviews

Declare Containing Books Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels #4)
| Title | : | Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels #4) |
| Author | : | Ilona Andrews |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 349 pages |
| Published | : | May 25th 2010 by Ace |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Magic. Vampires. Paranormal Romance |
Narration Concering Books Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels #4)
Kate Daniels works for the Order of the Knights of Merciful Aid, officially as a liaison with the mercenary guild. Unofficially, she cleans up the paranormal problems no one else wants to handle—especially if they involve Atlanta’s shapeshifting community.When she’s called in to investigate a fight at the Steel Horse, a bar midway between the territories of the shapeshifters and the necromancers, Kate quickly discovers there’s a new player in town. One who’s been around for thousands of years—and rode to war at the side of Kate’s father.
This foe may be too much even for Kate and Curran, the Lord of the Beasts, to handle. Because this time, Kate will be taking on family…
Identify Books In Favor Of Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels #4)
| Original Title: | Magic Bleeds |
| ISBN: | 0441018521 (ISBN13: 9780441018529) |
| Edition Language: | English URL https://ilona-andrews.com/book/magic-bleeds/ |
| Series: | Kate Daniels #4 |
| Characters: | Kate Daniels, Curran Lennart, Beatrice "Aunt B", Derek Gaunt, Jim Shrapshire, Saiman, Dr. George Doolittle, Andrea Nash, Dali Harimau, Raphael Medrano, Mahon Delany, Ghastek, Ted Moynohan, Julie Olsen, Barabas Gilliam |
| Setting: | Atlanta, Georgia,2040(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award (RT Award) for Urban Fantasy (2010), DABWAHA Romance Tournament Nominee for Best Paranormal/Science Fiction/Fantasy Reader Nominee (2011), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Paranormal Fantasy and for Favorite Book (2010) |
Rating Containing Books Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels #4)
Ratings: 4.46 From 67399 Users | 3062 ReviewsJudgment Containing Books Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels #4)
"Just wait until he figures out I shut him out of his slut hut."You know in my review of Magic Strikes when I said that Kate and Curran are frustratingly cute? Well, that's strange. It's strange because before reading Magic Bleeds I didn't and couldn't have the slightest idea of what this expression actually means. If Kate and Curran were frustratingly cute before, now they are excruciatingly adorable. Their on-off relationship will drive you out of your mind, the tension between them isWarning The following review contains numerous crazy gifs and incoherent fangirling.Proceed with caution. We had a fight,screamed at each other for a while,I kicked him in the head,and then he stayed the night. I honestly tried to be calm.You know,cool,not overly excited.After all,they're just fictional characters.My ship has sailed,what's the big deal,right?I'm cool.So cool.MY SHIP HAS SAILED I DESERVE TO SCREAM AND SQUEAL AND DANCE AND HYPERVENTILATE AND FAINT AND ACT LIKE A CHILD THAT JUST
4.5 starsThis book probably saved my sanity. Really.We went camping a few days ago. And I hate camping even when everything goes perfectly. This time, the boys and I got a stomach bug.It wasn't one of those debilitating bugs, unfortunately, because then we could have left. No.It was just one of those bugs that made you 'uncomfortable'.1:00 am*ACHOO!*Moooooom!!!!I sharted!Do you have any idea what it's like to have to walk a kid (who has shit in their pants) down to a woodsy 'bathhouse' at 1:00

Let's take a moment to review the things I love in this life. *My husband and kids *Diet Coke *French Fries *And an awesome little book, called Magic Bleeds. I really didn't think the Kate Daniels series could actually get any better after Magic Strikes. But as good as that one was, this one was better.As the book begins, Kate is preparing for that naked dinner she promised Curran. But he doesn't show. She calls The Keep and gets the brush off. And hours later, she decides she's been played
*** 5 ***The Great Kate Daniels Buddy Read/Reread of 2017 with the gang at Ilona Andrews Addicts (IAA)! "...You slept with Curran and you didnt tell me? Im your best friend.It didnt come up.How disappointing for you.Ha-ha. Thats not what I meant. ..." Well, how can anyone give this emotional and action steamroller less than five stars??? If you are a fan of the series and give this book anything else, than you must be missing something vital... To the rest of us, this book is known as the one
4.33 stars. While Magic Bleeds doesn't quite hit the heights of the third book, Magic Strikes, it's still a great, action-packed book.As a mercenary peacekeeper, Kate gets called to investigate a strangely intense fight at a bar. When she gets there, there's a body strung up on a utility pole, pinned to it with a crowbar. The body is very dead ... but the deadly disease that infests him is NOT. As magically virulent flesh-colored fuzz starts creeping toward Kate and others, it's all Kate can do
Currently rereading this with the fun chicks over at the Ilona Andrews Addicts group.Rereading such epicness was a blast. I think this was the book that finally got me to fall for Curran. He was too much of an alpha-asshole for me until now. But, the way he turns it around and finally shows some respect for Kate made me love him at last. Good kitty.Original review from Feb, 2015:Crazy Aunts - we've all got one. My crazy aunt took me to a gay bar when I was 16 years old (I didn't realize that


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.