Download The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4) Free Audio Books

Share:

List Books During The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4)

Original Title: The Mistress
ISBN: 0778315703 (ISBN13: 9780778315704)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Original Sinners #4
Download The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4) Free Audio Books
The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4) Paperback | Pages: 458 pages
Rating: 4.49 | 10282 Users | 1341 Reviews

Representaion In Pursuance Of Books The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4)

The final book in The Original Sinners Series - The Red Years.

There's punishment-and then there's vengeance.

Nora Sutherlin is being held, bound and naked. Under different circumstances, she would enjoy the situation immensely, but her captor isn't interested in play. Or pity.

As the reality of her impending peril unfolds, Nora becomes Scheherazade, buying each hour of her life with stories-sensual tales of Søren, Kingsley and Wesley, each of whom has tempted and tested and tortured her in his own way. This, Nora realizes, is her life: nothing so simple, so vanilla, as a mere love triangle for her. It's a knot in a silken cord, a tangled mass of longings of the body and the heart and the mind. And it may unravel at any moment.

But in Nora's world, no one is ever truly powerless-a cadre of her friends, protectors and lovers stands ready to do anything to save her, even when the only certainty seems to be sacrifice and heartbreak....

Details Containing Books The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4)

Title:The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4)
Author:Tiffany Reisz
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 458 pages
Published:July 30th 2013 by Harlequin MIRA
Categories:Adult Fiction. Erotica. BDSM. Romance. Dark. Contemporary. Adult

Rating Containing Books The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4)
Ratings: 4.49 From 10282 Users | 1341 Reviews

Rate Containing Books The Mistress (The Original Sinners #4)
5 CHECKMATE STARS! ★★★★★ "And she said this queen would be two things to me. She would be my heart. And she would be my penance." After putting down this one, I have given up trying to figure out how Tiffany Reisz's mind works or how she effortlessly keeps stumping me book after book. The last instalment here in the Red Years Quartet left me in an absolute mess because I don't know how to move on after this. In fact, I'm left speechless with how to write a proper review on how amazing this

As I sit down here to write this review, Im almost at a loss for words. Theres something about Tiffany Reiszs writing that completely transcends the erotic fiction genre and takes me somewhere that no author seems to be able to take me. Its almost like sub-space I find myself in a dream-like trance when I read her work. A lot of the time I dont want to continue, a little afraid of what is coming next, but I am utterly compelled, completely entranced by the story and fully invested in the

5 "Infinite" StarsI'm on an "Original Sinners" high at the moment and I don't want to come down for a while. There are times when you read a book or a series that affects you in a deep and emotional level and you are forever changed. To read words that evoke all your emotions, good- bad-kinky-vanilla-erotic-sensual-love-sorrow-despair-fear-sadness-happiness-piety you will forever remember that book or that series and folks, if you what that moment, look no further than The Original Sinners

::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: WHAT. A. BOOK!!!First before anything.... I have to say: #TeamSøren Omg, so completely, utterly, and irrevocably #TeamSøren.(Lol, apparently I'm a switch. Hehe. Get it? ;) )Gah. My poor heart!!! But just... #TEAMSOREN ALL. THE. WAY!!!!My feels have been toyed with, my mind has been fucked with, my emotions are now so tangled up that I went from being a 100% solid #TeamWesley gal, to being so completely on #TeamSøren that it's hard for me to accept that I was ever

Ladies, this is on Net Galley, go ask for a copy. Really hope you guys get one, I am pretty sure I won't but anyway, can't wait for release day.NEEDMORENORA

We've come full circle......and so I will now go back to my rating for book 1. Books 2 and 3 were wonderfully dark and fluid reads, which were book-ended by a series beginning and ending that were knitted together to form a continuous entity.The Original Sinners series is definitely different. It's going to push you out of your comfort zone. I remember reading the first book and feeling unsure how to feel about this journey that I'd started. Then I read books 2 and 3 and couldn't put them down.

- July 2 edit - This is the review I've been dreading to write for weeks. I think writing my college thesis was less nerve-wracking. It's not because I fear tomatoes being thrown my way (look, I gave it 5 stars) but rather, I worry that I wouldn't be able to express my thoughts coherently without breaking down into a sobbing mess. The Mistress picks up immediately where The Prince left off. Nora is held captive by an enemy who wants to play games. (view spoiler)[ And in case you're wondering

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.