Particularize Books In Favor Of Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #10)
| Original Title: | Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #10) |
| ISBN: | 0515133876 (ISBN13: 9780515133875) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #10 |
| Characters: | Anita Blake, Jean-Claude (Anita Blake series), Richard Zeeman, Asher (Anita Blake series), Jason Schuyler, Nathaniel Graison, Damian (Anita Blake series), Micah Callahan |
| Setting: | United States of America |
Laurell K. Hamilton
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 644 pages Rating: 3.9 | 53560 Users | 1196 Reviews

Mention Epithetical Books Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #10)
| Title | : | Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #10) |
| Author | : | Laurell K. Hamilton |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 644 pages |
| Published | : | September 24th 2002 by Jove (first published 2001) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Romance |
Rendition Concering Books Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #10)
Hamilton's vampire-hunting Anita Blake faces a plethora of foes in her tenth outing.Just returned to St. Louis after six months away, Anita is still no closer to choosing between her lovers—Jean-Claude, a vampire, and Richard, a werewolf. But she has to rely on both for help after two of the wereleopards that she has been watching are abducted at a seedy club called Narcissus in Chains.
Anita and her boyfriends rescue the wereleopards from the sinister people holding them, but Anita is wounded in the fight and put at risk of becoming a wereleopard herself. Richard angrily captures the wereleopard he believes is responsible and threatens to execute him.
Anita must now rescue that wereleopard from Richard and the werewolves he leads, even as she mourns the apparent end of her relationship with him. Then she realizes that those who kidnapped the first two wereleopards are targeting other lycanthropes. Maybe she will be next.
With plenty of steamy sex and graphic violence, this is engaging reading for vampire cultists.
Rating Epithetical Books Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #10)
Ratings: 3.9 From 53560 Users | 1196 ReviewsRate Epithetical Books Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #10)
[My opinion, for what its worth...exactly:] With the exception of Micah, I've read the entire Anita Blake series up to this point (Blood Noir, #16) and, in the aforementioned opinion, Obsidian Butterfly was the last decent book, after which the series should have been renamed Anita Blake, Vampire Humper since the majority of what little action takes place occurs in the bedroom, the back seat of automobiles, on the kitchen table, the bathroom floor...etc, etc, etc. Beginning with Narcissus InThis for me is where the series went to crap. Before this I'd rate no book in this series lower than a four, but this one falls off a cliff. I held on and read to book 18, Flirt, because I had genuinely loved the series until this book, and back then once I invested in a series I kept with it, and with the books published up to The Harlequin, momentum kept me going, at least until I had to wait for the next book to be published. But Hamilton did something here that made me want to hurl the book

I liked most of the previous Anita Blake books (the exception being Blue Moon), but this really is were the series shifts. The hint at the end of OB that Anita wants to get her life under control is not fulfilled here. In fact, it is almost like Anita has become a totally different character. There is no real plot to this book, honestly. The melding that occurs seems to have been pointless, and just made Anita weaker, in the form of enslaving her to sex. Considering that Hamilton always teased
This is probably my favorite book in the series. I loved loved loved this one. I know many people think that after Obsidien Butterfly things went down hill and there was nothing but sex sex sex all the time, but if you look at the emotions involved and Anita's blossoming power in this book it is more than any book yet, plus there is nothing wrong with liking a little bit of sex (or alot) with your reading. So Since I do like those things I name this book my absolute favorite and I'm sure there
This is still one of my favorite books in the Anita Blake series. Part of that is that it was the last book I read when I first discovered the series and read them in one great rush. (In other words, "Cerulean Sins" was the first book I had to wait for.) But a lot of it is the fact that I like the possibilities this book opened up.This book represented a turning point in the series, one that many readers disliked, but I was quite fond of. There is an underlying theme in these books. Anita goes
5 stars kindle version This book marks the start of the rest of the series & the evolution that is Anita Blake & her life.-____________4 stars


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.