List Out Of Books The Queen (The Patrick Bowers Files #5)
| Title | : | The Queen (The Patrick Bowers Files #5) |
| Author | : | Steven James |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 517 pages |
| Published | : | September 1st 2011 by Revell |
| Categories | : | Mystery. Thriller. Fiction. Christian Fiction. Suspense |

Steven James
Paperback | Pages: 517 pages Rating: 4.32 | 3202 Users | 255 Reviews
Narrative In Pursuance Of Books The Queen (The Patrick Bowers Files #5)
While investigating a double homicide in an isolated northern Wisconsin town, FBI Special Agent Patrick Bowers uncovers a high-tech conspiracy that twists through long-buried Cold War secrets and targets present-day tensions in the Middle East.In his most explosive thriller yet, bestselling author Steven James delivers a multi-layered storytelling tour de force that not only delivers pulse-pounding suspense but also deftly explores the rippling effects of the choices we make.
The Queen is a techno-thriller that will leave you breathless, offered by the author Publishers Weekly calls a "master storyteller at the peak of his game."
Declare Books During The Queen (The Patrick Bowers Files #5)
| Original Title: | The Queen |
| ISBN: | 0800733037 (ISBN13: 9780800733032) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Patrick Bowers Files #5 |
| Setting: | Wisconsin(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Christy Award for Suspense (2012), ITW Thriller Award Nominee for Best Paperback Original (2012) |
Rating Out Of Books The Queen (The Patrick Bowers Files #5)
Ratings: 4.32 From 3202 Users | 255 ReviewsNotice Out Of Books The Queen (The Patrick Bowers Files #5)
Patrick Bowers is investigating a murder of a woman and her young daughter. Set up to look like a murder/suicide the local police are ready to wrap up the case. But Patrick has a more suspicious mind when it comes to dead people so he soon finds that things aren't always what they seem. Patrick and his brother have a strained relationship because of something that happened when they were teens. It doesn't help that Patrick and his brother's wife Amber formed an emotional attachment while she andImagine my surprise after reading all the Patrick Bower series by Steven James and in wanting to write a review of the books, to discover that this series is labeled as being published by a Christian publisher, as well as authored by a Christian...ergo, the Patrick Bowers series is labeled Christian Fiction. I'll tell you this, as an atheist, I didn't have a clue (not even a suspicion) of this throughout my reading of these novels.Now, now, I am not implying that good Christian fiction doesn't
I've really enjoyed this series; just wish I didn't have to wait a year for the next installment!I love how the characters, good and bad, have been woven through each book. I've especially enjoyed how Pat Bowers and his stepdaughters relationship has developed through each book. The exploration of good and evil that exists in each of us, and of guilt, forgiveness and faith runs is especially thought provoking throughout the thriller/mystery plots.

First posted on my blog, Legacy of a Writer.Its hard to believe Im such a big suspense-fan, and Ive never picked up one of Steven James books before. I admit, its my loss Ive kept this talented master of suspense off my bookshelf for so longbut now Ive remedied that! James newest release, The Queen, takes readers on one wild thrill of adventure alongside FBI Special Agent Patrick Bowers. One of the first things that struck me with Stevens writing style is the depth he takes his characters. Going
I found The Pawn and The Rook at my local thrift store on the cheap, and bought them because they were Christian fiction, which is my favorite genre of books. Upon starting the series, I was blown away by the action and intensity, and got my hands on the subsequent volumes as soon as possible. Each volume ratcheted it up: the villains became more evil and cunning, the plots got increasingly convoluted, the stories were more engrossing, the threats were insanely more dire, etc., up until The
You must be kidding me.Not only was I fan from the The Pawn, but I have actively recommended these books to patrons who were looking for fast-paced, smart thrillers. Sometimes it was for someone looking for new and exciting Christian reads, but sometimes it wasn't. This series had appeal for a broad range of people, and I was proudly one of its cheerleaders. These were books I eagerly anticipated and even moved to the top of the to-read stack as soon as they arrived. But...really, Steven James?
A kind boring, way long, the least wonderful Bowers book. Yet, I enjoy how James takes you into the mystery tornado. The ending was a bit disappointing, but I cant wait to read the next one.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.