Download Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2) Books Online

Share:
Download Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2) Books Online
Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2) ebook | Pages: 392 pages
Rating: 4.1 | 39254 Users | 1963 Reviews

Itemize Epithetical Books Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2)

Title:Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2)
Author:Olivia Cunning
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Nook
Pages:Pages: 392 pages
Published:April 1st 2011 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
Categories:Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Adult. Erotic Romance. Music

Ilustration Supposing Books Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2)

An ultimatum can break your heart...

Every night lead singer, Sed Lionheart whips thousands of women into a frenzy with his voice alone. But the stage is the only place Sed feels any passion since he lost Jessica...

If you’re not willing to break all the rules...

It shattered her heart, but law student Jessica broke off her engagement to Sed, determined to be successful on her own terms. But no other man can ever hold a candle to Sed...

Then a chance meeting and tortuously close quarters lead to uncontrollable flares of passion and rediscovery of their unique penchant for public encounters. Now, in addition to the risk of mutual heartbreak every time they get together, they’re in danger of truly scandalous public exposure...

Define Books In Favor Of Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2)

Original Title: Rock Hard
ISBN: 1402245793 (ISBN13: 9781402245794)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.oliviacunning.com/
Series: Sinners on Tour #2
Characters: Sedric Lionheart, Jessica Chase

Rating Epithetical Books Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2)
Ratings: 4.1 From 39254 Users | 1963 Reviews

Commentary Epithetical Books Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour #2)
The rock-n-roll lifestyle...tour bus orgies, fanatical groupies willing to do anything to please, big egos, sexy and possessive men who like to experiment and get it on non-stop and lots of hot bandmates, Rock Hard has it all. I loved the book from beginning to end and I am so glad I took the chance on it after not being thrilled with the first book in the series. The whole rock and roll theme is so appealing, I love to imagine how they exist on the wild side. Olivia Cunning portrayed it

[image error]Sedric Lionheart - Lead Vocals-picture taken from Sinners website.Hot Sexy RomanticLet me start by saying that the romance I didnt feel in Book #1 was certainly felt here. There is no doubt of the love between sexy hot lead singer Sedric Lionheart and Jessica Chase. And while I had a hard time rating the first, this one is an easy 5 stars for both romance and hot, steamy luvin! We were given a glimpse of Sed and his playboy activities in BSPass and it appeared he was hard, selfish

3.5-4stars... Jessica kind of annoyed me a little... OK a lot 🙄🤔😂... Sed wasn't that better either but overall I enjoyed it lol Time to read Sed 's story... And because the series is based on Avenged Sevenfold and this is the lead singer so I'll be pretending this is my baby M. Shadows the entire time while I read 😂😆😆😆

ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' FABULOUS!!!!I fell in love with this amazingly fun and sexy group of men known as the rock band SINNERS almost instantly when reading Backstage Pass and I can honestly say their stories just get better and better!!! OK, I know we were all supposed to believe that Sed was a complete and total A-hole, but I never believed it! I knew there was pain, and a woman, behind his jerk off act, and boy was I right!!Sed and Jessica may have had a rough go of it in the beginning put their

Update- I actually changed my rating to 2 stars. For some reason, 1 star seems a bit too rough for me. I mean, I did finish it so that has to be worth at least two stars!I loved Backstage Pass. Ok, so I know it is not some literary masterpiece, it was an erotica novel with a cute "feel good" side story to it. Because of my love for book 1, I actually purchased book 2.I cannot tell you how disappointed I am with book 2. It was plain horrible. I hardly ever give one star two stars. I usually can

The rock-n-roll lifestyle...tour bus orgies, fanatical groupies willing to do anything to please, big egos, sexy and possessive men who like to experiment and get it on non-stop and lots of hot bandmates, Rock Hard has it all. I loved the book from beginning to end and I am so glad I took the chance on it after not being thrilled with the first book in the series. The whole rock and roll theme is so appealing, I love to imagine how they exist on the wild side. Olivia Cunning portrayed it

July, 2013 re-read ... This is Sedric Sed Lionheart, the lead singer of the band called "Sinners" This book is about Sed (in case you missed it, see pic above), the lead singer of the band called "Sinners" ...Why are you still looking at this review when you should be downloading "Rock Hard"? Is the pic above not displaying properly??Or do you need a few more reasons why you have to pick up Olivia Cunning's "Rock Hard", which is a book about Sedric Lionheart, the lead singer of the band called

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.