Download Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1) Books For Free

Share:
Download Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1) Books For Free
Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1) Paperback | Pages: 384 pages
Rating: 4.05 | 50006 Users | 2742 Reviews

List Books Concering Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1)

Original Title: Secrets of a Summer Night
ISBN: 0061259349 (ISBN13: 9780061259340)
Edition Language: English
Series: Wallflowers #1
Characters: Lillian Bowman, Daisy Bowman, Annabelle Peyton, Simon Hunt, Evangeline "Evie" Jenner, Marcus Marsden, Earl of Westcliff
Setting: London, England,1843(United Kingdom) Hampshire, England,1843

Representaion To Books Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1)

Four young ladies at the side of the ballroom make a pact to help each other find husbands . . . no matter what it takes

Proud and beautiful Annabelle Peyton could have her pick of suitors—if only she had a dowry. Her family is on the brink of disaster, and the only way Annabelle can save them is to marry a wealthy man. Unfortunately her most persistent admirer is the brash Simon Hunt, a handsome and ambitious entrepreneur who wants her as his mistress.

Annabelle is determined to resist Simon's wicked propositions, but she can't deny her attraction to the boldly seductive rogue, any more than he can resist the challenge she presents. As they try to outmaneuver each other, they find themselves surrendering to a love more powerful than they could have ever imagined. But fate may have other plans—and it will take all of Annabelle's courage to face a peril that could destroy everything she holds dear.

Describe Epithetical Books Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1)

Title:Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1)
Author:Lisa Kleypas
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 384 pages
Published:November 28th 2006 by Avon (first published October 26th 2004)
Categories:Romance. Historical Romance. Historical. Historical Fiction. Adult. Regency. Fiction

Rating Epithetical Books Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1)
Ratings: 4.05 From 50006 Users | 2742 Reviews

Evaluate Epithetical Books Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers #1)
4 stars! Having regrets is the only sign that youve done anything interesting with your life. The first book in the Wallflower series, Secrets of a Summer Night is about Annabelle, a beautiful woman searching for a husband, but her familys financial troubles prevent this. No man wants to marry a woman with no dowry, but Annabelle must marry soon to prevent her family from being put out on the streets.Annabelles only luck seems to be with Simon Hunt, a man not of the nobility, but one who mad

LOVE SIMON HUNT!Books in Wallflowers series are stand-alones, but most enjoyed if read in order:Book 0.5: Again the MagicBook 1: Secrets of a Summer NightBook 2: It Happened One AutumnBook 3: Devil in WinterBook 4: Scandal in SpringBook 4.5: A Wallflower Christmas

★★★★★ (This is a review of the audiobook.) Good Gravy Beans...this book is good. I've been having a few major problems with my house remodel, and this book - always my favorite of the Wallflower series, saved my sanity! I popped this book in my ears b/c it was loaded on my iPod and it has helped me get through a rough couple of days. LOVE Simon & Annabelle's story. Love how Simon is attracted to Annabelle at the beginning, and pursues her...but also comes to truly love her. Love how

Historical romances are like my "Chicken Soup for the Soul." They just make me feel better. When my daughter was younger and would get sick and stay home from school, we would watch Pride and Prejudice - in our P.J.'s, with chocolate. And, I'm not talking about the Keira Knightly version - I mean the six-hour A&E Colin Firth one. It took all day, but it was comforting. Mr. Darcy makes everything better...This book is like that. No matter what's going on, it made me smile. The characters are

4.5 I love you Dammit Stars***********Spoilers********** Youyou mustnt stare at me like that. Soft as the murmur was, he caught it. With you here, nothing else is worth looking at. -Annabelle and SimonI love Lisa Kleypas! Now a little while back I bought the whole Hathaways series for 4.00 and it was my first taste of Lisa Kleypas. I fell madly in love with all the Hathaways and when I finished that series I went to goodreads to find more books by LK to read. That was when I found out that The

4.0 "Island of the Misfits " starsWhat a wonderful start to the series! A group of wallflower misfits make a pact to help each other snag husbands. I love how each member has one a major flaw that makes them an unsuitable bride.AnnabelleAnnabelle is beautiful but dirt poor. While men crave her beauty, they have no desire to marry a poor wife...They can just wait until she is desperate enough to agree to being their mistress. Simon Hunt Simon Hunt is disgustingly rich and has decided that

4.5 This series is fantastic!!!Ive been sick for the past few days and what I really wanted were some good romance books to comfort me. Some people eat chicken soup, I curl up with Lisa Kleypas, who I think is one of the best historical romance writers.If you havent read this series, you really need to. The series is about 4 ladies and they are consider Wallflowers, which basically means they arent the traditional English single ladies and because they are so very untraditional, they arent

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.