Download Virgin River (Virgin River #1) Free Books Full Version

Share:

Be Specific About Containing Books Virgin River (Virgin River #1)

Title:Virgin River (Virgin River #1)
Author:Robyn Carr
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 386 pages
Published:March 27th 2007 by MIRA
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit
Download Virgin River (Virgin River #1) Free Books Full Version
Virgin River (Virgin River #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 386 pages
Rating: 4.08 | 29033 Users | 2447 Reviews

Commentary Toward Books Virgin River (Virgin River #1)

A Netflix Original Series!

Welcome back to Virgin River with the book that started it all…

Wanted: Midwife/nurse practitioner in Virgin River, population six hundred. Make a difference against a backdrop of towering California redwoods and crystal clear rivers. Rent-free cabin included.

When the recently widowed Melinda Monroe sees this ad, she quickly decides that the remote mountain town of Virgin River might be the perfect place to escape her heartache, and to reenergize the nursing career she loves. But her high hopes are dashed within an hour of arriving—the cabin is a dump, the roads are treacherous and the local doctor wants nothing to do with her. Realizing she’s made a huge mistake, Mel decides to leave town the following morning.

But a tiny baby abandoned on a front porch changes her plans…and former marine Jack Sheridan cements them into place.

Itemize Books Supposing Virgin River (Virgin River #1)

Original Title: Virgin River
ISBN: 0778324907 (ISBN13: 9780778324904)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.robyncarr.com/virgin_river.html
Series: Virgin River #1
Characters: Jack Sheridan, Melinda Monroe
Setting: Virgin River, California(United States)


Rating Containing Books Virgin River (Virgin River #1)
Ratings: 4.08 From 29033 Users | 2447 Reviews

Crit Containing Books Virgin River (Virgin River #1)
Romance, ah romance. I love a good romance and this one is very, very good. Most end up mired in angst, not a problem here. Others are victim of the martyr, not here, even though the heroine has a tragic story. I can't come up with a single cliché that this romance has. It has some deep issues, but not to deep. There are no times that I am tempted to skim read, no passages that repeat endlessly throughout the book. Just a really sweet love story.Melinda Monroe a certified midwife/nurse

Virgin River by Robyn Carr -- 3.5*Modern Day ContemporaryJack and MelindaThis book has been reviewed multiple times, so Ill just relate my personal impressions rather than providing much of a synopsis. Quickly, Melinda is an L.A. physicians assistant/midwife practicing in a major hospital who loses her husband, the love of her life, in an unexpected murder when he chances upon a convenience store robbery in progress. She moves to a small town seeking solace, anonymity from overly concerned and

Melinda Monroe is tired of the heartache, tired of the sympathy, and most of all, tired of living in a home where memories of her once happy future constantly assail her. All but dead inside with grief over the death of her husband, Mel discovers a job opportunity in the charming and idyllic town of Virgin River, up in the untouched splendor of Northern California. Although her sister pleads with her that running away to some mountain region backwater will not solve her problems, Mel packs up

First, I'm going to apologize in advance for my review. These are my thoughts, and I know I'm in the great minority of people who didn't like this book, but OMG I just can't stand it any freaking more! I'm going to warn you right now, if you love this series, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER - this will probably offend.This is by far the worst book I've ever listened to, possibly ever. I had no idea it was going to be so terrible, it's gotten so many great reviews and I thought at the very least it would

I first met Robyn Carr a few years back when I stumbled upon her Virgin River series. It was a time when our daughter was diagnosed as being autistic and, needless to say, it was a traumatic time for us. We had just gotten her epilepsy under control and were very happy on her achieving her early milestones at the normal or even advanced rate and just couldnt wrap our heads around this diagnosis. Nevertheless, she needed our support and strength and we dove right in and havent looked back. I wont

Such a good sweet story. Perfect for a weekend getaway read!

Hokey Americana. Never seen so many pregnant women in such a small area.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.