Download Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #3) Books For Free Online

Share:
Download Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #3) Books For Free Online
Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #3) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 359 pages
Rating: 4.37 | 47507 Users | 1560 Reviews

Describe Books Conducive To Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #3)

Original Title: Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #4)
ISBN: 1416547037 (ISBN13: 9781416547037)
Edition Language: English
Series: Immortals After Dark #3
Characters: Mariketa the Awaited, Bowen MacRieve, Phenïx "Nïx", The Ever-Knowing
Setting: Guatemala New Orleans, Louisiana(United States)

Chronicle Concering Books Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #3)

This seductive paranormal series continues with a brutal Highland werewolf and an exquisite young witch, adversaries with a blood vendetta between them.

Her breathless kiss haunts him...

Bowen MacRieve of the Lykae clan was nearly destroyed when he lost the one woman meant for him. The ruthless warrior grew even colder, never taking another to his bed—until a smoldering encounter with his enemy, Mariketa the Awaited, reawakens his darkest desires. When sinister forces unite against her, the Highlander finds himself using all his strength and skill to keep her alive.

His slow, hot touch is irresistible...

Temporarily stripped of her powers, Mari is forced to take refuge with her sworn adversary. It's rumored that no one can tempt Bowen's hardened heart, but soon passion burns between them. Though a future together is impossible, she fears he has no intention of letting her go.

No deed is too wicked for her seduction...

If they defeat the evil that surrounds them, can Mari deny Bowen when he demands her body and soul—or will she risk everything for her fierce protector?

Specify About Books Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #3)

Title:Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #3)
Author:Kresley Cole
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 359 pages
Published:October 30th 2007 by Pocket Star (first published September 24th 2007)
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Shapeshifters. Werewolves. Urban Fantasy

Rating About Books Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #3)
Ratings: 4.37 From 47507 Users | 1560 Reviews

Critique About Books Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark #3)
Re-reading for the third time: Jan 2017This is the third time I re-read this book and it amazes me how my perspective changes between reads. This time, I understand the author gave him lots of opportunities for growth (which he definitely needed.) I mean, who the hell thinks about trying to impregnate a woman the first time he sleeps with her?Something else I noticed in this re-read was how Mariketa took charge of her destiny. She was the one calling the shots during the mating and she had the

I am totally addicted to this series! Each book only serves to suck me into this story further. Who knew that crossing supernatural beings would be so hot!This fourth book in the 'Immortals After Dark' series, tells the story of Bowen and Mari, a werewolf and a powerful witch. From the start, their relationship is contentious. Bowen's family has a long and bitter rivalry with witches.When Bowen begins to feel an attraction toward Mari, he assumes that she has cast a spell on him. After all, he's

Get out the men in kilts and the bagpipes and put me on the next plane to Scotland! Bowen MacRievegood god now theres an alpha male! This book is even better than book 2if thats even possible!For once I could actually picture a Scotsman speaking without getting irritated at the "accent". I could just hear Mike Myers doing Shrek's voice or Sean Connerysmooth as silk, do what you will I am soooo lost! This book is amazing from the first few pages! Even before the story starts with the little blurb

I am stopping half way through Book 5 to write this short 'review' because I was so eager to continue that I failed to say even a few words about this yet another AWESOME story!!This series is like a book version of Lays potato chips - you can't read just one! I am addicted and I REGRET NOTHING! I've said this before and I'll say it again: Kresley Cole has this uncanny ability to create characters you can't help but fall head over heels in love with! She is the only author that made me want to

4 to 4 1/2 starsI thoroughly enjoyed reading Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night, the fourth book in the Immortals After Dark series. I was not as enamored with this story as I was with the third book, but I had fun reading it just the same. The hero, Bowen, is one of the most tortured heroes I've read, yet he is genuine, likable and charming in a brusque way. His protective, consuming, and voracious nature toward his mate Mariketa, the heroine, was awe-inspiring and endearing. I truly adore

What can I say that hasn't been said? Loved it, almost as much as the previous book, "No Rest for the Wicked". If you enjoy sexual tension and sexual bantering in your books, this read will not disappoint! And when the H/H FINALLY get down to it--yowza!Loved the hero, Bowen, although at first it was hard to read the Scottish accent, but I endured, and then the accent became downright sexy! And so far Mari is my favorite heroine of the IAD series. She was funny, brave, and good at putting the

The witch seethed with power. Spells and magicks swirled about her. I read this for the Witches Halloween bingo square.I liked this one more than the previous and while it still had the OTT-ness and SEX (that Bowen powerless against the tree scene is all at once sort of uncomfortable and hot), the fun, crazy, and heat between our leads, re-energized me to continue with the series. I find myself liking the witches more than the valykrie, so this focusing on them was better for me. Under her

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.