Free Books Accuse (Abuse #2) Online Download

Share:

Define Books As Accuse (Abuse #2)

Edition Language: English
Series: Abuse #2
Free Books Accuse (Abuse #2) Online Download
Accuse (Abuse #2) Kindle Edition | Pages: 391 pages
Rating: 4.27 | 430 Users | 75 Reviews

Be Specific About Epithetical Books Accuse (Abuse #2)

Title:Accuse (Abuse #2)
Author:Nikki Sex
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 391 pages
Published:May 3rd 2015 by Ashton Publishing Group
Categories:Dark. Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. BDSM. Sociology. Abuse

Chronicle Toward Books Accuse (Abuse #2)

Isolated by the dark secrets he carries, Grant Wilkinson, the damaged and decorated war hero, has always seen himself as a monster. He's finally getting his life on track by embracing the help he needs from Renata Koreman, the equally damaged little mouse.

André Chevalier saw Grant and Renata’s ragged edges as puzzle pieces that would fit flawlessly together. He made the right decision when he put the Monster and the Mouse together.

There’s just one problem:

Did Grant murder his father?

Rating Epithetical Books Accuse (Abuse #2)
Ratings: 4.27 From 430 Users | 75 Reviews

Assessment Epithetical Books Accuse (Abuse #2)
This book was the perfect next (second) installment in the wonderful "Abuse" series by Nikki Sex. Accuse continues the emotional and physical journey of Grant and Renata. It also delves into Det. Roman's character, who I really like. Andre makes appearances in this book, as well. (Amen to that! I love that man!)This book as well as Abuse are full of incredible insights and some surprises. As with most of Nikki Sex's books (especially her series), I learned about myself and the world. By the time

Abuse was such a special book to me, I was worried when writing a sequel. I wanted to be sure that the second book was as good as the first. I really think Accuse is :-)ACCUSE has lots of unpredictable twists, hot sex, self-discovery and of course, the loveable André doing what he does best. Enjoy!

Grant and Renata are slowly helping each other heal. The past abuse still plays a huge role in their lives, but it is so touching to watch them work through it, together. They fit perfectly together. Where one is weak, the other is strong. They completely understand each other. I love Grant and Renata together. But once again, the road is not smooth. Grant is accused of killing his father. The twists and turns become intense. I found myself holding my breath and I certainly could not stop

This one fell short of the first book. There was some mystery added in, which kept me intrigued. But a whole book about who killed Grant's father? Seems like overkill because there wasn't enough storyline. There were large parts that were, quite literally, copied and pasted from the first book into this one. It was completely unnecessary and just annoyed me to no end. I read the first book, I don't need to read it again in book 2. There was a lot of steamy action; it seemed like it was to show



Amazing!I really love this book. Abuse is such a complicated thing to navigate. No two people will heal in the same way. I have no idea where Nikki Sex gets her profound insight. There is such relevance and clarity in all she says throughout the book in Andre's voice and even in the quotes that are a prelude to each chapter. I understand Grant and Renata and I accept them in a way I wish I could accept myself and others too. Many victims of abuse wonder about how they will be accepted after such

Such deep dark secrets come to light in this book. It gives you a much betterunderstanding of Grant and Renata's childhood. It also shows that Andre proveshis abilities once again. To place these two wounded souls together knowing theyare exactly what each other needs is a true gift that Andre indeed has. I can'twait for more of this story.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.