Free Books Online The Pirate Prince (Ascension Trilogy #1) Download

Share:
Free Books Online The Pirate Prince (Ascension Trilogy #1) Download
The Pirate Prince (Ascension Trilogy #1) Paperback | Pages: 407 pages
Rating: 3.85 | 2562 Users | 165 Reviews

Itemize About Books The Pirate Prince (Ascension Trilogy #1)

Title:The Pirate Prince (Ascension Trilogy #1)
Author:Gaelen Foley
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 407 pages
Published:July 29th 1998 by Ivy Books
Categories:Romance. Historical Romance. Historical. Adventure. Pirates

Relation During Books The Pirate Prince (Ascension Trilogy #1)

When Allegra Monteverdi, the daughter of Lazar's sworn enemy, throws herself on his mercy, the pirate prince Lazar di Fiori agrees to spare the lives of her family but only if she sails away with him.

Alone at sea with this dark, intriguing man, moving between seduction and fear, Allegra realizes it will take more than her growing love for this pirate prince to bring peace to her beloved home. For Lazar must face the demons of his shattered past - if he is to forge the destiny that is theirs to claim...

Be Specific About Books In Pursuance Of The Pirate Prince (Ascension Trilogy #1)

Original Title: The Pirate Prince
ISBN: 0449002470 (ISBN13: 9780449002476)
Edition Language: English
Series: Ascension Trilogy #1
Characters: Lazar di Fiore, Allegra Monteverdi
Setting: Island of Ascension
Literary Awards: HOLT Medallion by Virginia Romance Writers Nominee for Best First Book (1999)

Rating About Books The Pirate Prince (Ascension Trilogy #1)
Ratings: 3.85 From 2562 Users | 165 Reviews

Crit About Books The Pirate Prince (Ascension Trilogy #1)
The Pirate Prince kept me glued to my seat, as I shared the fear, excitement and grief of Allegra. Both Lazar and Allegra were written so well that I believed that they truly were in love, and it made my heart swell. I have read all three books, and I was truly sad when the trilogy came to an end. It isn't easy writing a book that produces so much feeling from the reader, as Gaelen's writing did, and I applaud her for that. I will never forget these books, and they are certainly on my keep list.

Reviewed for THC ReviewsThe Pirate Prince was Gaelen Foley's first published romance sixteen years ago, and what a debut it was. I absolutely loved this story of a lost prince turned pirate, finally returning to his island nation to take up the throne that is his birthright. The country in question is the fictional island of Ascension located in the Mediterranean off the coast of Italy (yes, there is a real Ascension Island, but it's located in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean). The story has a

4.5 stars.Bloody Gaelen Foley- I wanted to hate this book, especially after the way our hero behaved at one stage, but I just couldn't! This is a difficult book for me to review, because I did get very involved in the story, and it was not easy to deal with the hero's issues, but I am glad I finished it.Our hero, Lazar, is a very conflicted individual who suffered a horribly traumatic adolescence, struggling under the weight of a huge burden of guilt, with strong suicidal tendencies. Yep, he is

It's been a while since I read a good pirate romance and this one sounds hot

I wont go into the plot because Karen has done it justice in her review.I did not know until i read the reviews that this was Gaelen Foley's debut novel and what a start.I love pirates and this book lived up to expectations.This is a great book, but have to add that it took Allegra and Lazar far too long to get together, plus she took him back too quickly at the end and that stopped me from giving it the 5 stars. Looking forward to "The Princess" the next in the series then "Prince Charming" is

I really liked this one. I thought it was gonna be much shorter but I can't say I'd want to cut off any of those scenes. It started off a bit weird. His immediate attraction to her was a bit too intense for me. But when I thought this was going to be just another one of those love-at-first-sight kinda book, it picked up. Their relationship was awesome and hilarious. I'm glad the author took her time with those two.The only thing that bugged me a bit was how the author spent three pages with the

I'm either having very bad luck with books or I'm just in another extra picky phase. I'm only going to list out all the things I didn't like about the book because I can honestly say that the only thing I liked was the promise it held on the book jacket summary.Cons:-No spark between hero and heroine.-Story/conflict took away too much from the romance.-Took almost half the book for them to get on the boat and for the getting-to-know-each-other part to start, which is the whole reason why I'm

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.