Free Download Books A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) Online

Share:

Present Based On Books A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1)

Title:A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1)
Author:George R.R. Martin
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 835 pages
Published:August 2005 by Bantam (first published August 6th 1996)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Magic. Romance. Young Adult Fantasy. Fiction
Free Download Books A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) Online
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 835 pages
Rating: 4.45 | 1896489 Users | 53064 Reviews

Relation Toward Books A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1)

Here is the first volume in George R. R. Martin’s magnificent cycle of novels that includes A Clash of Kings and A Storm of Swords. As a whole, this series comprises a genuine masterpiece of modern fantasy, bringing together the best the genre has to offer. Magic, mystery, intrigue, romance, and adventure fill these pages and transport us to a world unlike any we have ever experienced. Already hailed as a classic, George R. R. Martin’s stunning series is destined to stand as one of the great achievements of imaginative fiction.

A GAME OF THRONES

Long ago, in a time forgotten, a preternatural event threw the seasons out of balance. In a land where summers can last decades and winters a lifetime, trouble is brewing. The cold is returning, and in the frozen wastes to the north of Winterfell, sinister and supernatural forces are massing beyond the kingdom’s protective Wall. At the center of the conflict lie the Starks of Winterfell, a family as harsh and unyielding as the land they were born to. Sweeping from a land of brutal cold to a distant summertime kingdom of epicurean plenty, here is a tale of lords and ladies, soldiers and sorcerers, assassins and bastards, who come together in a time of grim omens.

Here an enigmatic band of warriors bear swords of no human metal; a tribe of fierce wildlings carry men off into madness; a cruel young dragon prince barters his sister to win back his throne; and a determined woman undertakes the most treacherous of journeys. Amid plots and counterplots, tragedy and betrayal, victory and terror, the fate of the Starks, their allies, and their enemies hangs perilously in the balance, as each endeavors to win that deadliest of conflicts: the game of thrones.

source: georgerrmartin.com

Declare Books To A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1)

Original Title: A Game of Thrones
ISBN: 0553588486 (ISBN13: 9780553588484)
Edition Language: English
Series: A Song of Ice and Fire #1
Characters: Brandon Stark, Catelyn Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Theon Greyjoy, Robb Stark, Arya Stark, Jaime Lannister, Joffrey Baratheon, Robert Baratheon, Tywin Lannister, Lysa Arryn, Petyr Baelish, Sansa Stark, Viserys Targaryen, Varys, Hodor, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros of Myr, Sandor Clegane, Samwell Tarly, Pyp, Tommen Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Grenn, Mace Tyrell, Septa Mordane, Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister, Jorah Mormont
Setting: The Lands of Ice and Fire
Literary Awards: Nebula Award Nominee for Best Novel (1997), Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel (1997), World Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (1997), Premio Ignotus for Novela extranjera (2003)


Rating Based On Books A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1)
Ratings: 4.45 From 1896489 Users | 53064 Reviews

Discuss Based On Books A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1)
Reader Logic:I HATE this book.I HATE it so much I had to get a new hardback copy to read so I could underline all the parts I HATE about it so much and post them on Goodreads.I HATE it with such a passion I also bought copies for all my friends and family, also in new hardback editions, so they could HATE it along with me.When the TV series came on I was so fuming with rage I watched the entire season twice and bought six copies of the DVD, because I could not believe how much I could HATE

Okay - I am SO incredibly late to this party but hey, I made it! And the hype was real! Winter is coming. Lord Eddard "Ned" Stark lives with his family in a world where the seasons are thrown completely off - summers last decades, and winters are equally long. His five children, plus his bastard son (Jon Snow) are on the way back to their home, Winterfell, when they stumble upon and subsequently adopt six direwolf pups (the symbol of the Starks), with the albino runt going to John. When the

"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground." 3 1/2 stars. So in one weekend I finally finished the book I picked up and put down about ten years ago, and watched the final episode of the TV series I have loved for eight years. How odd that the book ended up better than I expected, and the TV show, um... didn't. Warning: I will be talking about the depiction of rape in this review.I think I was more ready to commit this time around. I'd already watched the

I dont understand why its a knock that GRRM never gives you a POV gay sex scene. I also dont really get why youre talking about the authors

There are plenty of fantasy authors who claim to be doing something different with the genre. Ironically, they often write the most predictable books of all, as evidenced by Goodkind and Paolini. Though I'm not sure why they protest so much--predictability is hardly a death sentence in genre fantasy.The archetypal story of a hero, a villain, a profound love, and a world to be saved never seems to get old--it's a great story when it's told well. At the best, it's exciting, exotic, and builds to a

You can find the full review and more about this book on my blog! GEORGE R.R. MARTIN,YOU FREAKING GENIUS! To be honest,I never thought I would read this,not because it is something I don't like(it is something I most like),but it is so huge.But now I thank the gods and the kings for making me read this.I can't explain how much I admire this book.It has been a part of my geeky life and I am proud for that.I am a fan,an ultimate true fan! These are some things you get from reading this book:Smart

I tried reading this a long time ago and gave up very quickly. I know many love it but I think from the start I knew it wasn't for me. Looooong fantasy series never have been, for some reason. HOWEVER, I have to confess that the TV series is such a guilty pleasure of mine. And, even though I will never return to this series, can we all just take a minute to admit that how I spent my weekend is kinda cool...And a sneaky bonus for Torchwood fans!Just so you know, all the cool people totally close

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.