Free Download Books The Odessa File Online

Share:

Be Specific About Books Toward The Odessa File

Original Title: The Odessa File
ISBN: 0553271989 (ISBN13: 9780553271980)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Peter Miller
Setting: Hamburg,1963(Germany)
Free Download Books The Odessa File  Online
The Odessa File Paperback | Pages: 334 pages
Rating: 4.11 | 51995 Users | 736 Reviews

Present Regarding Books The Odessa File

Title:The Odessa File
Author:Frederick Forsyth
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 334 pages
Published:March 1st 1983 by Bantam (first published September 1972)
Categories:Fiction. Thriller. Historical. Historical Fiction. Spy Thriller. Espionage. Mystery. Suspense. Adventure

Relation During Books The Odessa File

The suicide of an elderly German Jew explodes into revelation after revelation: a Mafia-like organization called Odessa, a real-life fugitive known at the "Butcher of Riga", a young German journalist turned obsessed avenger...and ultimately, of a brilliant, ruthless plot to reestablish the worldwide power of SS mass murders and to carry out Hitler's chilling "Final Solution."

Rating Regarding Books The Odessa File
Ratings: 4.11 From 51995 Users | 736 Reviews

Comment On Regarding Books The Odessa File
A German reporter in the 60's gets a lead on German concentration camp officers who have escaped detection, many of whom hold prominent industrial and political positions. For personal reasons, he tracks them down. It is a thriller.

Fast-paced thriller about a reporter finding evidence of SS officers hiding in post-war Germany. The author did alot of research into that time period, and reading about it was very interesting. The sections about the reporter and his stripper girlfriend weren't that well-written, but were thankfully brief. A quick and thrilling read.

ODESSA File shows us a very dark and brutal side of humanity. Although I do not know a single Jew, I have wept over and prayed for the millions of Jews killed during the Second World War. I have heard arguments that the Holocaust is just another casualty of War. It is amazing that despite a full fledged war raging all around the world, the Germans had the time, the patience, the resources and the desire to annihilate millions of men, women and children. What is chilling about the Holocaust is

Well, Im glad I stuck with this book through the first 100 pages or so. I usually set my limit at 100 pages. If a book shows little or no promise, or if it simply drags to an extreme degree, or if its just a jumbled mess, it has 100 pages to turn the ship around. This is a rule I set for myself a few years ago after realizing that I had slogged my way through too many worthless books while books I actually wanted to read gathered dust on my shelf.I mention all of this because roughly 100 pages

When a young German journalist comes across a diary written by a deceased elderly Jewish man, he is overwhelmed by the brutality described inside it. He determines to track down "the butcher of Riga"-- a notorious Nazi responsible for thousands of deaths during World War II. His quest leads him to a sinister organization named Odessa. Taut, well written and suspenseful, this book is hard to put down.



Wow someone just recommended this to me and it reminded me that I read it during High School for one of my classes. Good book if I remember correctly. Few Nazis, some conspiracies etc. Not Forsyth's best but a good one.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.