Itemize Out Of Books Rainbow Boys (Rainbow Trilogy #1)
| Title | : | Rainbow Boys (Rainbow Trilogy #1) |
| Author | : | Alex Sanchez |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 247 pages |
| Published | : | May 1st 2003 by Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers (first published October 1st 2001) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. LGBT. Fiction. Romance |

Alex Sanchez
Paperback | Pages: 247 pages Rating: 3.84 | 12761 Users | 577 Reviews
Ilustration In Favor Of Books Rainbow Boys (Rainbow Trilogy #1)
Jason Carrillo is a jock with a steady girlfriend, but he can't stop dreaming about sex...with other guys.Kyle Meeks doesn't look gay, but he is. And he hopes he never has to tell anyone -- especially his parents.
Nelson Glassman is "out" to the entire world, but he can't tell the boy he loves that he wants to be more than just friends.
Three teenage boys, coming of age and out of the closet. In a revealing debut novel that percolates with passion and wit, Alex Sanchez follows these very different high-school seniors as their struggles with sexuality and intolerance draw them into a triangle of love, betrayal, and ultimately, friendship.
Identify Books Conducive To Rainbow Boys (Rainbow Trilogy #1)
| Original Title: | Rainbow Boys |
| ISBN: | 0689857705 (ISBN13: 9780689857706) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Rainbow Trilogy #1 |
| Literary Awards: | Lambda Literary Award Nominee (2002), Lincoln Award Nominee (2006) |
Rating Out Of Books Rainbow Boys (Rainbow Trilogy #1)
Ratings: 3.84 From 12761 Users | 577 ReviewsDiscuss Out Of Books Rainbow Boys (Rainbow Trilogy #1)
The only reason I've read this book is that Matt Bomer's face is on the cover.Can I just say that how awesome it is to have Matt Bomer on the cover before he was famous? It goes to show you how people are oblivious to the past because if I knew beforehand that he was on the cover of this book, I would have known and suspected that he is gay.I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND TREASURE THIS BOOK! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT FOR TEENS AND ADULTS WHO WANT TO REMEMBER THEIR YOUTH & INNOCENCEMany years ago when I was in middle school, I was beginning to discover who I am and who I liked. I
The book is told through 3 boys eyes with alternating chapters of each of their perspectives. Kyle, a nice boy, whose a swimmer. He hangs out with Nelson a gay boy who's obviously gay. Also, Kyle is in love with Jason, a basketball player. Through the course of the book Kyle comes out to his parents. So does Jason and they become boyfriends? There relationship is kind of not official at the end of the book. They definitely like each other though. Kyle and Nelson have to deal with violence from a

I think I missed the optimal age to appreciate this book fully which is sad. It wasnt a bad story and many parts really tug at the heart strings. But being 30 and not 15 a lot of the altercations took such an extreme turn so quickly that without the benefit of raging hormones I couldnt relate in the slightest. Again unfortunate because the subject matter itself I can relate to entirely. If you are at that age, going through high school this book 500% was written for you and I highly recommend
fantastic read I felt I knew the boys by the end so om going to read ok 2 now
The only reason I've read this book is that Matt Bomer's face is on the cover.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.