Identify Books In Favor Of The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower #2)
| Original Title: | The Drawing of the Three |
| ISBN: | 0451210859 (ISBN13: 9780451210852) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Dark Tower #2 |
| Characters: | Eddie Dean, Odetta Holmes, Jack Mort, Roland Deschain, Detta Walker |
Stephen King
Paperback | Pages: 463 pages Rating: 4.23 | 203490 Users | 7372 Reviews

Particularize Regarding Books The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower #2)
| Title | : | The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower #2) |
| Author | : | Stephen King |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 463 pages |
| Published | : | August 5th 2003 by Signet (first published May 1987) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Fiction. Horror. Science Fiction. Westerns. Adventure. Science Fiction Fantasy |
Rendition Supposing Books The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower #2)
While pursuing his quest for the Dark Tower through a world that is a nightmarishly distorted mirror image of our own, Roland, the last gunslinger, encounters three mysterious doorways on the beach. Each one enters into the life of a different person living in contemporary New York.Here he links forces with the defiant young Eddie Dean and the beautiful, brilliant, and brave Odetta Holmes, in a savage struggle against underworld evil and otherworldly enemies.
Once again, Stephen King has masterfully interwoven dark, evocative fantasy and icy realism.
Rating Regarding Books The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower #2)
Ratings: 4.23 From 203490 Users | 7372 ReviewsColumn Regarding Books The Drawing of the Three (The Dark Tower #2)
Okay, I've been schooled. For lo these many years, I've prided myself on being one of the original Stephen King fans, the quintessential Constant Reader. I grew up with him, meaning that I am of an age that I read his books as he actually churned them out. I was there, hands outstretched, waiting for each eagerly anticipated tome, ready to devour it and add to my ever-growing admiration for the god of horror--except for the Dark Tower series. I can't even offer a satisfactory explanation forIve read the Dark Tower Series several times over the years. It is a series I hold very close to my heart, one that draws me in and whispers in my ear; begs to be read again. So, when Calamity Bev, Rootin Tootin Pistol Packin Delee, Jumpin Jeff and Straight Shootin' Susan asked me to join them along the Path of the Beam on a most noble quest to the Dark Tower I said yes without a moments hesitation. The Drawing of the Three is a book that on its own is in my list of top 10 books ever

Without thought, with the simple resolve that had made him the last of them all, the last to continue marching on and on long after Cuthbert and the others had died or given up, committed suicide or treachery or simply recanted the whole idea of the Tower; with the single-minded and incurious resolve that had driven him across the desert and all the years before the desert in the wake of the man in black, the gunslinger stepped through the doorway. The journey to the Dark Tower continues, and
(B-) 71% | SatisfactoryNotes: It plays tunes of discomfort by pulses and shrieks, sagging for lengths in its middle but picking up pace near the end.
Gunslinger awesomeness!! The Gunslinger blew me out of the water and this one was if possible even better! Stephen King is so good at people..I know he goes on a bit at times, but I have to tell you this book was just amazing! I used whispersync and the audio version on this was absolutely superb. Who would have thought a 'lobstrosity' could be so horrifying? Dud-a-chum? Dod-a-chock? Brilliant!If you haven't picked up The Dark Tower yet, you really need to give it a chance. Genius!
"Control the things you can control, maggot. Let everything else take a flying fuck at you and if you must go down, go down with your guns blazing."The Last Gunslinger, Roland Deschain, faces three mysterious doors which will lead him to different times within our world. From these, he must draw the three who will accompany him on his journey.So it turns out that my memory of the Dark Tower series is pretty patchy - I have forgotten so many details!! However, I could never forget THAT opening


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.