Free Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 3 (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3)Books Online Download

Share:

Declare Books During Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 3 (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3)

Original Title: 風の谷のナウシカ
ISBN: 1591164109 (ISBN13: 9781591164104)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.viz.com/product?id=1276
Series: Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3
Free Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 3 (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3)Books Online Download
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 3 (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3) Paperback | Pages: 150 pages
Rating: 4.56 | 2526 Users | 69 Reviews

Explanation Toward Books Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 3 (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3)

i really must say, i prefer the format of graphic novels over manga. it's so much easier to read, mainly it's because the cells are lined up in a linear fashion instead of the typical large triangle, elongated vertical rectangles, along with the square horizontal cells.

anywho- the story has really picked up steam! so glad i checked out the third one from the library! i'm totally going to have to go tomorrow to trade it in for book 4! i'm kind of surprised i like this series so much since it's so focused on war (which is something i steer clear of, even in picking which parts of history to study and read about). nausicaa has this uncanny ability to have people drawn to her, but i love how miyazaki writes in multiple people with the same ability. it's even better to see that they don't always behave in a perfect manner, and people don't agree with all of their decisions. it makes everything more believable, and has a greater pull to draw the reader into the story.

Point Containing Books Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 3 (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3)

Title:Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 3 (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3)
Author:Hayao Miyazaki
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 150 pages
Published:May 5th 2004 by VIZ Media (first published 1984)
Categories:Sequential Art. Manga. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fantasy. Science Fiction. Fiction

Rating Containing Books Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 3 (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3)
Ratings: 4.56 From 2526 Users | 69 Reviews

Rate Containing Books Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Vol. 3 (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind #3)
The tale is growing trickier to follow, but not so much that I couldn't grasp it after a bit of thought and the occasional re-read of a page. It remains engaging and entertaining, well-written and -drawn.

Even more epic because I read this while listening to the Nausicaa soundtrack. :)

Ok, I hooked. I love this story.

This story just gets better, in my opinion. I can't remember if it started to be a 4 star for me in vol 3 or vol 4, so let's call this a 3.5

I liked this one alot, so far a favourite.

This is getting better and better. I have no idea how much of the story they must have cut down for the movie version to just be rated PG, though..

I think this is the one where I really fell in love with comics. I mean madly, passionately in love, because I was already pretty smitten but I don't think I had ever seen or read anything like the sortie from the besieged garrison. Rereading it now years later I think I can still safely say it is the best depiction of battle that I have ever read or seen in any medium. It is the greatest piece of action narrative I know of, at any rate.Travelling through Dorok territory with Kushana, Nausicaa

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.