Free The Wicked Deep Books Online Download

Share:

Point Books In Favor Of The Wicked Deep

Original Title: The Wicked Deep
ISBN: 1481497340 (ISBN13: 9781481497343)
Edition Language: English
Setting: Sparrow, Oregon(United States)
Free The Wicked Deep Books Online Download
The Wicked Deep Hardcover | Pages: 310 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 19437 Users | 4700 Reviews

Narration Conducive To Books The Wicked Deep

Welcome to the cursed town of Sparrow…

Where, two centuries ago, three sisters were sentenced to death for witchery. Stones were tied to their ankles and they were drowned in the deep waters surrounding the town.

Now, for a brief time each summer, the sisters return, stealing the bodies of three weak-hearted girls so that they may seek their revenge, luring boys into the harbor and pulling them under.

Like many locals, seventeen-year-old Penny Talbot has accepted the fate of the town. But this year, on the eve of the sisters’ return, a boy named Bo Carter arrives; unaware of the danger he has just stumbled into.

Mistrust and lies spread quickly through the salty, rain-soaked streets. The townspeople turn against one another. Penny and Bo suspect each other of hiding secrets. And death comes swiftly to those who cannot resist the call of the sisters.

But only Penny sees what others cannot. And she will be forced to choose: save Bo, or save herself.

Itemize Epithetical Books The Wicked Deep

Title:The Wicked Deep
Author:Shea Ernshaw
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 310 pages
Published:March 6th 2018 by Simon Pulse
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Paranormal. Witches

Rating Epithetical Books The Wicked Deep
Ratings: 3.83 From 19437 Users | 4700 Reviews

Article Epithetical Books The Wicked Deep
Magic is not always formed from words, from cauldrons being spiced or black cats strolling down dark alleys. Some curses are manifested from desire or injustice. Story 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Many years ago three girls lived in Sparrow. They were beautiful, enchanting and were making the men of Sparrow go crazy. Their names were Aurora, Marguerite and Hazel Swan. The people of Sparrow believed the three girls to be witches - so they drowned them in the sea. Every year from this day on the swan sisters returned to

3.5 stars. This is the story of three long-dead witches who come back every summer in the bodies of Sparrow girls to drown boys and the only girl in town who may be able to lift the curse. This is an exquisitely atmospheric book. The subject matter is, of course, dark, but the way the author presents the town and its curse feels almost magical. Even though such a curse pertains to the fantasy world and is therefore not a realistic element, I believed everything inside this story. Not once did I

I received this Arc from Net Galley in exchange for an honest review. This read like a wicked sort of fairy tale - beautifully gruesome and so atmospheric it's almost like you're there in the small island town. I was changing my mind about this up until the very end because every time I was sure about something there would be another reveal that changed everything - totally unique.

3.5 stars! You want a nice Halloween books thats not too spooky and reminiscent of Hocus Pocus? This is your jam.

--4.5 stars--I deadass just finished this book in one sitting. It was a short and very addictive read, thoroughly enjoyable. I really loved the concept and the atmospheric nature of the setting. I also noticed a lot of interesting commentary in this book, like how the "witches" were basically unfortunate victims of slut-shaming, and how this curse that was tied with their deaths became pretty much a spectacle for the town. Like, the citizens, as well as tourists, would throw celebrations and

If I could give this book a thousand stars I swear to God I would. Where do I begin? The story is friking magical that's for one. I know it sounds cliche but it is magical. It felt like I was thrown into this one beautiful-slightly haunting- supernatural world and I just did not want to get out. If I had the opportunity I'd never leave the friking place-no joke. The story is of three 'witches' who were drowned by a town(well, the people of the town) in the 19th century mainly because the guys

The love story was a bit too much and happened too fast but other than that I really enjoyed this book. The story itself is quite unique and especially the atmosphere was on point! There were a few too many metaphors for my taste. Those made this whole thing feel a bit pretentious at times but that's just something I personally don't like. The twist was kind of obvious but that didn't bug me that much. It was still really interesting and the plot didn't feel any less intriguing because of that.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.