Define Based On Books Wild Card (Elite Ops #1)
| Title | : | Wild Card (Elite Ops #1) |
| Author | : | Lora Leigh |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 418 pages |
| Published | : | August 26th 2008 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published 2008) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Romantic Suspense. Adult Fiction. Erotica. War. Military Fiction. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary |
Lora Leigh
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 418 pages Rating: 4.18 | 16534 Users | 959 Reviews
Narration During Books Wild Card (Elite Ops #1)
It was supposed to be simple. All Navy SEAL Nathan Malone had to do was rescue three young girls from a Colombia drug cartel, then allow himself to be captured just long enough to draw out a government spy. That was before his mission went disastrously wrong…and before his wife, Bella, was told that Nathan was never coming home.Bella’s mourned her husband’s death for three long years. But she has no idea he’s still alive. Forced to assume a new identity, the man Nathan was is now dead. If he can get back to his wife, can he keep the secret of who he really is…even as desire threatens to consume them? And as danger threatens to tear Bella from Nathan’s arms once more?

Details Books Toward Wild Card (Elite Ops #1)
| Original Title: | Wild Card |
| ISBN: | 0312945795 (ISBN13: 9780312945794) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Elite Ops #1 |
| Characters: | Nathan Malone (aka Noah Blake), Sabella Malone |
| Setting: | Texas(United States) Alpine, Texas(United States) |
Rating Based On Books Wild Card (Elite Ops #1)
Ratings: 4.18 From 16534 Users | 959 ReviewsJudgment Based On Books Wild Card (Elite Ops #1)
SPOILERS AHEADI wish I can say how much I loved this book and how much the characters made me root for them ... but...I can't, plain and simple. I refuse to call Loras characters as the "Hero" and "Heroine" since they are anything but that."Wild Card" was one of the first books I read from Lora Leigh and I admitted that I was anticipating an actual love story between the characters since the back cover seemed so interesting. But no, all I got was a book that was 418 pages long and half of themNathan Malone was one dirty talking guy. I loved him. I see the cover has been changed since I bought this book. Bought it 3 years ago. Bit of a cover whore, I am. Not sure what was wrong with the original cover... This is the new one. It was supposed to be simple. All Navy SEAL Nathan Malone had to do was rescue three young girls from a Colombia drug cartel, then allow himself to be captured just long enough to draw out a government spy. That was before his mission went disastrously wrongand
When Navy SEAL Nathan Malone left for his latest mission, he did not realize it would be the last time he saw his wife. Brutally tortured and left with only the shell of the man everyone knew, Nathan has kept away fearing his wife, Sabella, would never be able to accept the person he has become. When he is sent back to the place he left on a new mission as Noah Blake, he is not sure what to make of the hot blooded woman with a unyielding temper his wife has become.Six years later Sabella is

Oh. Em. Gee. This book was fan-freaking-tastic! I was in the WORST book funk ever! I'm talking, haven't read a book in 3 weeks, can't even bring myself to open my beloved kindle, may need to seek medial help BAD! Then I read this book on a whim. BAM! Best decision! It was non stop action (both the sexy and other kind ;)), kept me on the edge of my seat, can't wait to see what's gonna happen next, pull every emotion there is from me AWESOMENESS!!!!!I can't even begin to describe how great it was.
Where to start? Where to start?This was a completely disappointing book! Seriously! I expected some hot sex, action, some humor, likeable characters and I got a blend of angst and melodrama and idiots. I kid you not, both MCs were cretins.To help you understand why Im making those statements, let me tell you about the plot. We have the MCs living happily in a backwards town in Texas, he was a mechanic and a SEAL she was a I have no idea because it was never said[or I might have missed it]. He
Let's sit down and talk about something for a minute. That one thing we all think about but don't really talk about. You know the one. SEX. I'm not going to get into the romance is porn for women discussion. Not gonna do it. But obviously, I'm a girl that likes a good romance. I love the snap and sizzle. The gutting heartbreaks. The push and pull between people falling and fighting. The eccentric families that always seem to surround them. In all its shapes and forms, I love a good love story.
We start off this book with heartbreaking scenes of a couple madly in love and then ripped apart when a mission goes wrong; Bella is told that her husband, Nathan "wild card" Malone is dead.Truthfully in the beginning this is what everyone believes until Nathan is rescued after 19 months of torture.In the seedy hole where he was kept, drugged, abused, the only thing that kept Nathan from bowing down to the demands of his captors was his vows to his wife. But in the end, Nathan feels that he is


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.