Itemize Books In Favor Of Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3)
| Original Title: | Yellow Brick War |
| ISBN: | 0062280732 (ISBN13: 9780062280732) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Dorothy Must Die #3 |

Danielle Paige
Hardcover | Pages: 270 pages Rating: 3.82 | 15472 Users | 1684 Reviews
Describe Containing Books Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3)
| Title | : | Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3) |
| Author | : | Danielle Paige |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 270 pages |
| Published | : | March 15th 2016 by HarperCollins |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Retellings. Fiction. Magic. Adventure. Fairy Tales |
Narrative Conducive To Books Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3)
Once upon a time, there was a girl from Kansas named Dorothy.You might know her as the Girl Who Rode the Cyclone. She ended up in Oz, where she became friends with the Tin Woodman, the Scarecrow, and the Cowardly Lion. But the temptation of magic was too much for her. She let it change her. Her friends became twisted versions of their former selves.
The magical land of Oz is now a dark and menacing place.
My name is Amy Gumm. Tornadoes must have a thing about girls from Kansas, because I got swept away on one too. I also landed in Oz, where Good is Wicked, Wicked is Good, and the Wicked Witches clued me in to my true calling:
Assassin.
The only way to stop Dorothy from destroying Oz—and Kansas—is to kill her. And I’m the only one who can do it.
But I failed. Others died for my mistakes. Because of me, the portal between the worlds has been opened and Kansas and Oz are both in danger. And if I don’t find a way to close it?
Dorothy will make sure I never get to go home again.
Rating Containing Books Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3)
Ratings: 3.82 From 15472 Users | 1684 ReviewsAssess Containing Books Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3)
2017? are you kidding me? oh you're not? well then. damn. that's like three years from now and I'll be university what is this oh man. I'm mad.edit: so it's out april 2016. this will most likely be the reason i fail ap exams in may. also maybe bc i am dumb and suck at biology lel *cries*I think this has to be my favourite out of the series so far! It's the only one I hadn't read yet so this was all new for me and it was incredibly exciting! This book was nonstop action from start to finish and had so many twists and turns that I honestly had no idea what could possibly happen next. The characters had so much growth from the previous book to this one and it was really interesting to see them evolve. This series has definitely been cemented as one of my faves, I just love how
Can I have the next one please?? Like NOW!!

THESE BOOKS GIVE ME SO MANY FEELINGS.Sigh, I can't believe I have to wait till next year for the fourth book...But anyways.Like always, this book was full of adventure, full of action.AND THE AMOUNT OF PLOT TWISTS HERE. Holy guacamole.Amy's internal battles between good and evil continue, but we really do see a lot of character development on her part.Things are definitely shaken up in this book - we see a lot of old characters and old places that we realize are more than what they seem.All in
Actual Rating: 3.75 I loved this book a lot and I feel like it would have deserved a four star rating...if not for the one BIG problem. The series could have ended! I mean, the villain was defeated, Ozma isn't crazy amymore, and Nox and Amy are finally together! But nooo, another villain was brought in. A completley unnescary villain, in my opinion. Why? Because the Nome King (the new villain) and Dorothy have the EXACT SAME MOTIVES. Like, they both want all the power and control (I'm seriously
Please note that I gave this book half a star, but rounded it up to 1 star on Goodreads.I can say right here plain and simple I am done with this lackluster series. I reviewed books #1 and #2 and I gave them both 3 stars. I thought book #1 showed potential, but book #2 had our main character Amy Gumm just spinning in place and now book #3 includes more of her spinning in place with side helpings of let's be an asshole too.Please don't read if you haven't read books #1 and #2 in the Dorothy Must
I loved the first book in this series, Dorothy Must Die, so much but the second book, The Wicked Will Rise, didn't really do it for me. I was hoping Yellow Brick War would save the series for me but it didn't. The plot for this series was very drawn out and what little plot there was in Yellow Brick War was rushed. I really think this series should have been only two books. I wasn't a fan of the the plot for the second book and Yellow Brick War was no different. There was such a lack of


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.