Online Books 4 3 2 1 Download Free

Share:

Particularize Books Conducive To 4 3 2 1

Original Title: 4 3 2 1
ISBN: 1627794468 (ISBN13: 9781627794466)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Archie Ferguson, Stanley Ferguson, Rose Ferguson, Amy Schneiderman
Literary Awards: Booker Prize Nominee (2017), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Fiction (2018)
Online Books 4 3 2 1  Download Free
4 3 2 1 Hardcover | Pages: 866 pages
Rating: 3.85 | 19316 Users | 2901 Reviews

Details Containing Books 4 3 2 1

Title:4 3 2 1
Author:Paul Auster
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deckle Edge
Pages:Pages: 866 pages
Published:January 31st 2017 by Henry Holt and Co.
Categories:Fiction. Historical. Historical Fiction. Contemporary. Literary Fiction

Narration As Books 4 3 2 1

Astonishing, a masterpiece, Paul Auster’s greatest, most satisfying, most vivid and heartbreaking novel -- a sweeping and surprising story of inheritance, family, love and life itself.

Nearly two weeks early, on March 3, 1947, in the maternity ward of Beth Israel Hospital in Newark, New Jersey, Archibald Isaac Ferguson, the one and only child of Rose and Stanley Ferguson, is born. From that single beginning, Ferguson’s life will take four simultaneous and independent fictional paths. Four identical Fergusons made of the same DNA, four boys who are the same boy, go on to lead four parallel and entirely different lives. Family fortunes diverge. Athletic skills and sex lives and friendships and intellectual passions contrast. Each Ferguson falls under the spell of the magnificent Amy Schneiderman, yet each Amy and each Ferguson have a relationship like no other. Meanwhile, readers will take in each Ferguson’s pleasures and ache from each Ferguson’s pains, as the mortal plot of each Ferguson’s life rushes on.

As inventive and dexterously constructed as anything Paul Auster has ever written, yet with a passion for realism and a great tenderness and fierce attachment to history and to life itself that readers have never seen from Auster before. 4 3 2 1 is a marvelous and unforgettably affecting tour de force.

Rating Containing Books 4 3 2 1
Ratings: 3.85 From 19316 Users | 2901 Reviews

Crit Containing Books 4 3 2 1
This is a wonderful and intelligent in depth look at the 4 different lives of the jewish Ferguson born in March 1947 to Stanley and Rose. Set in New York and New Jersey, it is a novel full of details, it begins with giving us the disparate backgrounds and families of store owner Stanley and photographer Rose. It charts the relationship between Stanley and Rose and their heartbreaking attempts to have a child. Once Ferguson is born, we are given a non linear but simultaneous life trajectory

What a wonderful and thought provoking book. It is proving nearly impossible for me to write a coherent review of a book this large (both in page count and in scope), so I am going to concentrate on a few things that I kept thinking about since finishing it.This is Archie Fergusen's story, told in four alternating timelines. Auster uses this premise for a thoughtful meditation on what makes us us and how little changes lead to different paths. I adored the way Auster lets this play out and shows

Paul Auster, I am officially annoyed: This book could have been just great, but it is way, way too long, and by that I don't mean to say that I am generally opposed to long books, but that this story could have been told more effectively if a good editor had taken out at least 200 pages. The basic idea that Auster plays out over the course of 866 pages is that coincidence and the slightest change in circumstances can change our whole lives. He demonstrates this by telling the life story of

A steady fuck is good for youThis is a great reading by one of my favorite American authors. The physical book (Henry Hold and Company, 2017, 1st edition hardcover) has about the same volume and almost the same weight as an ordinary brick but the book is much smarter than its stony counterpart. When it arrived on my doorstep on March 3 I was quite impressed by the books appearance, and also delighted to discover that it comes with deckle edge which some people consider a flaw of the product.

1 2 3 4............Archibald Isaac Ferguson.....( 900 pages about this guy).....Archi....(nope, 900 pages about THIS guy) .....Ferguson....(no, THIS guy).....Archi Ferguson.....(I lied... this story is about THIS guy)!!!!4 3 2 1 .......BLAST OFF!!! This novel comes with 'surgeon general warnings': Its risky business being 'under-the-influence' of "4 3 2 1". It's possible to get an unbearableheadache, have insomnia, muscles might ache, and a reader might begin to feel fatigue AFTER the first 22

I received this huge, 866 page Advance Reading Copy a few weeks ago but decided to save it for my end of the year vacation (stay-cation). And I'm so glad I did because once I started it, I wanted, needed, to stay immersed in it. The novel is the coming of age story of Archie Ferguson and starts off with 4 different versions of his life. Set mostly in New York and New Jersey, It is also about the political and cultural and social climate of the 1950s and 1960s. I had 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 running

The bombardment of all these words, that ceaseless yammering which failed to make any distinction between important things and unimportant things, talk that could impress you with its intelligence and perspicacity or else half bore you to death with its utter meaninglessness. Update 1: Inexplicably shortlisted for the Booker. I'm lost for words. If only Auster had been..... Update 2: Awarded my worst completed book of 2017 (albeit The Nix may have been a contender had I got past page 70) The

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.