Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6) 
Okay, I'm going to be honest here. (I have no idea why I said that I'm always honest in my reviews!)The Yotsuba arc is becoming a bit tedious. However, it is absolutely fabulous to watch Light's plan to unfold. (view spoiler)[I love it that his plan works out even though he does not remember the plan! Honestly, I cannot remember what I need to shop for! And he makes a plan, months ahead, forgets it and then it still works out! Mad respect. (hide spoiler)]Also, I really like Wedy and Aiber, I
simply brilliantine

Spoilers-Didn't find the Yotsuba arc all that engrossing, the characters were boring and too numerous, and their motivations were uninspired and cliched.-The investigation L and Light were carrying out was also a little dull and rather repetitive, the investigation was only properly entertaining when Misa was involved.-L kind of annoyed me in this one, I got tired of him over analysing everything. He irritated me so much that I was actually rooting for Light to outsmart him and get away with
misa being annoying as always but the ending was good.
I'm in the process of reading the entire Death Note series...rereading first several volumes (which I had read a few years ago), and then picking up with those volumes I hadn't read. This volume, and parts of the previous, has the storyline taking a less engaging turn, I feel. Nonetheless, by the end of this current volume, there's the promise of yet another turn...one that I find interesting. I'm not sure that Light/Kira and L working together was the most enjoyable part of the series so far.
Death Note is something I started because I was recommended it by someone who I value their opinion. But my expectations for this series has not been turning out to what my reaction is while reading it. And dont take -that as a bad idea, because the series is so much more than I had hoped for.This series has taken me on a whirlwind of adventure with different characters who all bring something new to every volume. Like mentioned in an earlier review, I felt that the manga might end soon but
Tsugumi Ohba
Paperback | Pages: 215 pages Rating: 4.39 | 19600 Users | 572 Reviews

Present Books Concering Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
| Original Title: | デスノート #6 (Desu Nōto) Kōkan (交換) |
| ISBN: | 1421506270 (ISBN13: 9781421506272) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Death Note #6 |
| Characters: | Light Yagami, Misa Amane, L Lawliet |
Chronicle As Books Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
Although they've collected plenty of evidence tying the seven Yotsuba members to the newest Kira, Light, L and the rest of the task force are no closer to discovering which one actually possesses the Death Note. Desperate for some headway, L recruits Misa to infiltrate the group and feed them information calculated to bring Kira into the open. But the Shinigami Rem reveals to Misa who the Kiras really are, and, armed with this knowledge, Misa will do anything to help Light. But what will that mean for L...?Details Regarding Books Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
| Title | : | Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6) |
| Author | : | Tsugumi Ohba |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 215 pages |
| Published | : | July 5th 2006 by VIZ Media LLC (first published April 2005) |
| Categories | : | Sequential Art. Manga. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fantasy |
Rating Regarding Books Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
Ratings: 4.39 From 19600 Users | 572 ReviewsCommentary Regarding Books Death Note, Vol. 6: Give-and-Take (Death Note #6)
Summary of Vol. 1;The name of the human who is written in this note shall die.Light Yagami is an ace student with great prospects - and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami, a death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L toOkay, I'm going to be honest here. (I have no idea why I said that I'm always honest in my reviews!)The Yotsuba arc is becoming a bit tedious. However, it is absolutely fabulous to watch Light's plan to unfold. (view spoiler)[I love it that his plan works out even though he does not remember the plan! Honestly, I cannot remember what I need to shop for! And he makes a plan, months ahead, forgets it and then it still works out! Mad respect. (hide spoiler)]Also, I really like Wedy and Aiber, I
simply brilliantine

Spoilers-Didn't find the Yotsuba arc all that engrossing, the characters were boring and too numerous, and their motivations were uninspired and cliched.-The investigation L and Light were carrying out was also a little dull and rather repetitive, the investigation was only properly entertaining when Misa was involved.-L kind of annoyed me in this one, I got tired of him over analysing everything. He irritated me so much that I was actually rooting for Light to outsmart him and get away with
misa being annoying as always but the ending was good.
I'm in the process of reading the entire Death Note series...rereading first several volumes (which I had read a few years ago), and then picking up with those volumes I hadn't read. This volume, and parts of the previous, has the storyline taking a less engaging turn, I feel. Nonetheless, by the end of this current volume, there's the promise of yet another turn...one that I find interesting. I'm not sure that Light/Kira and L working together was the most enjoyable part of the series so far.
Death Note is something I started because I was recommended it by someone who I value their opinion. But my expectations for this series has not been turning out to what my reaction is while reading it. And dont take -that as a bad idea, because the series is so much more than I had hoped for.This series has taken me on a whirlwind of adventure with different characters who all bring something new to every volume. Like mentioned in an earlier review, I felt that the manga might end soon but


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.