Online Books Download All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully Free

Share:

Point Books During All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully

Original Title: All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully
ISBN: 075155751X (ISBN13: 9780751557510)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Memoir & Autobiography (2015)
Online Books Download All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully  Free
All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully Hardcover | Pages: 322 pages
Rating: 4.07 | 6601 Users | 874 Reviews

Specify Out Of Books All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully

Title:All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully
Author:Carrie Hope Fletcher
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 322 pages
Published:May 14th 2015 by Sphere (first published April 1st 2015)
Categories:Nonfiction. Autobiography. Memoir. Biography

Narrative Toward Books All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully

We all know that growing up is hard to do, and sometimes the only thing that makes it better are the reassuring words of someone who has walked that bumpy road just a few steps ahead of you and somehow ended up as a fully-functioning adult. Carrie Hope Fletcher is that person.* Thanks to her phenomenally popular YouTube videos, Carrie has become an 'honorary big sister' to hundreds of thousands of young people who turn to her for advice, friendship and, most of all, the knowledge that things will get better.

Carrie has created a safe and positive space for young people to connect and share their hopes and concerns online, and now she will share her most personal thoughts and experiences in her first book, ALL I KNOW NOW. Part memoir, part advice guide, it will include Carrie's thoughts on some of the topics she's asked about most regularly: bullying, body image, relationships and perhaps the scariest question of all: what does the future hold for me? With warmth, wit and a sprinkling of hard-won wisdom, Carrie will provide the essential tools for growing up gracefully . . . most of the time.

*Although she did recently post a video about how to pee in a onesie. So the definition of 'adult' is a bit flexible here . . .

Rating Out Of Books All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully
Ratings: 4.07 From 6601 Users | 874 Reviews

Crit Out Of Books All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully
I really like Carrie Hope Fletcher. I just wanted to put that out there before I reason with my 3 star rating. I initially bought the book because I've been watching her YouTube video's for quite a while now and I really wanted to support her. Having said that, I found that this book was missing something for me personally. I think that my age (19)could have become a barrier taking away messages and advice from Carrie, because I've already experienced such things. The topics which I haven't yet

I really enjoyed reading this, it was absolutely brilliant and filled with both humour and seriousness. The book is very well written and it's obvious that every detail is important and thought through. I really do wish I had this book when I were 13-14, maybe I would've felt better. It is pretty obvious that the book is mainly written for people around the age of 14, but even though I'm almost 20 I felt I could get a lot of advice from it. She writes about how to deal with "firsts", for example

Actual rating: 3.5/5 starsI was so sure I would absolutely love this book - and don't get me wrong, there were some bits that made me smile, laugh and feel all fuzzy on the inside or fill me with so much sympathy and gratefulness for Carrie because she'd expressed exactly what I've felt. It just wasn't the case for the overwhelming majority of the book, sadly. By all means, I don't think it's a bad book, I think it's wonderful and does what is sets out to do, there were just many sections that

I really liked this book, it was helpful to know that everyone else goes through the same things as you do, especially from Carrie's perspective.(because I really like her and her videos.)However I did find it a little repetitive and a lot of the things Carrie would talk about I already have been told before. Saying that I think people of a younger age ranging from 11-14 would really appreciate this book. I did still appreciate this book It's just If I was a little younger I think I would of

Carrie has done it: she has successfully written the unofficial guide on how to be a teenager. And not just a teenager: how to deal with people, dreams, aspirations and more, all in adorable Carrie fashion. I would like to say that I am a decent teenager. Not trying to be a moralistic knight in disguise, but I tend to believe I am. I enjoy school (most of the time), being around my friends (which I am grateful to have) and usually get on quite well with my parents, whom I love.I wasn't always

The layout and the writing is slightly all over the place, but overall it was a nice read. I do recommend it for teens, it might be really helpful to go through some of the messiest situations with as much calm and grace as possible.

Full disclosure: I had no idea who Carrie Hope Fletcher was prior to reading this book. In truth, I can't recall ever hearing her name, even. I picked All I Know Now up from the library on a whim after seeing it, and thinking the cover was cute, and not much more. Here's what I thought this book would be: A woman (based on the cover), a celebrity of - to me unknown - some level of fame. She would most likely reflect on her youth and teens, offering up advice from it. Most importantly, I think,

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.