Define Books As Stinger
| Original Title: | Stinger ASIN B00FE7IIBC |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Setting: | Las Vegas, Nevada(United States) |
Mia Sheridan
Kindle Edition | Pages: 396 pages Rating: 4.15 | 22131 Users | 2128 Reviews
Chronicle Conducive To Books Stinger
A full-length, standalone romance from the New York Times bestselling author of Archer's Voice.Grace Hamilton was the girl with a plan. She knew exactly where her life was going and prided herself on always achieving her goals. It was who she was, and how she lived her life. She never stepped outside the lines, and never considered what she might desire and whom she was actually trying so hard to please. Until him . . .
Carson Stinger was a man who didn't play by any rules except his own. Working in the adult entertainment industry, he didn't care what others thought, and took each day as it came, no direction, no plan. He knew what women wanted from him and believed it was all he had to offer. Until her . . .
When circumstances forced them to spend several hours together, they walked away changed. But for two people who never should have meshed, overcoming the reality of their vastly different lives wasn't possible. At least not yet . . .
THIS IS A STANDALONE SIGN OF LOVE NOVEL, INSPIRED BY SCORPIO. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

Be Specific About Epithetical Books Stinger
| Title | : | Stinger |
| Author | : | Mia Sheridan |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Sign of Love, Scorpio |
| Pages | : | Pages: 396 pages |
| Published | : | September 23rd 2013 |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. War. Military Fiction. Adult Fiction. Erotica |
Rating Epithetical Books Stinger
Ratings: 4.15 From 22131 Users | 2128 ReviewsEvaluate Epithetical Books Stinger
*****FIVE NEVER LET GO STARS*****{BR with Mel and Dee}Sometimes, you don't even realize anything is wrong until someone comes along and changes you, and makes you want more. In my case, it was a beautiful girl with a plan who shattered the world I thought I knew. I'm beginning to believe that Mia Sheridan can do no wrong, and I am NOT complaining!! After reading and falling madly in love with Archer's Voice , I declared Ms. Sheridan to be on my top fave authors list! I feel pretty secure in3.5 starsI always get in this weird trend...The last 3 books I was reading the girl is a lawyer or law student. This one, Star Crossed, and the Do Over. Then I was going to read Skater Boy but it had a lawyer too....Are no women Investment bankers? Stockbrokers? Insurance salespeople??? Anyways parts of this book reminded me of the Notebook but only a few parts. The overall story is nothing like the Notebook (view spoiler)[ they get together, fall head over heels for each other, leave and go on
When I first read the summary I was a little reticent about the plot.. I was thinking that there is going to be a lot of sex involved and not the kind that I enjoy, considering the author is refering to porn.. but guess what?? I was soooooooooo wrong.. I loved the book, the characters, loved that it mannaged to show me a little about this world, but not freaking me out. I loved the way the love story was created, the sweet lines between Grace and Carson. I am not a believer in instant love, I

4.5 'Buttercup' Stars Let me just get to the pointe here, YOU WILL FALL FOR CARSON STINGER. No doubt. That man is irresistible.Stinger had two parts. I personally liked the second part. Anyways, Grace is in L.V for a school conference. In the hotel lobby she bumps into this hot-ass, arrogant-asshole Carson Stinger. Carson is a porn star and he knows he's hot. Even though Grace knows how he "works" she's still a girl and she clearly knows that he's drop-dead-gorgeous. I mean come on you got to
STINGER is inspired by the Scorpio sign. My sign is Scorpio hence my piqued interest in reading this book. Here are a few things about Scorpions: Scorpio Strength Keywords:- Loyal- Passionate- Resourceful- Observant- DynamicScorpios are fiercely independent. They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up. They are perfectly suited to being on their own. They are not social butterflies like some other zodiac signs and some actually prefer to live on their own
*** 5 definite stinger faithful loving stars!***Buddy read with Audrey Thunder Gosh! I can't stop thinking about this guy (Xander, a real life porn star) while reading this...lol Okay, let's start the review...Do you believe in faith? Destiny?Do you remember that famous words? "Anything happen for reason" That's what Mia Sheridan tried to tell us about.It's not about a life of a porn star or a soldier or about a hooked up that become forever lasting love kind of story, for me, at least.It's
****4 Buttercup Stars****(BR with Mel and Patty) <3 Mia Sheridan is quickly becoming one of my go-to authors; her originality and ability to create heartwarming stories has completely captivated me.Grace Hamilton and Carson Stinger don't know each other, they come from two totally different worlds, but destiny will bring them together in Las Vegas. She is there for a lawyer's conference and he, to attend a porn convention. They bump into each other and the electricity is intense but very


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.