Online Books Free The It Girl (It Girl #1) Download

Share:

Details Books Concering The It Girl (It Girl #1)

Original Title: The It Girl (It Girl, Book 1)
ISBN: 0316011851 (ISBN13: 9780316011853)
Edition Language: English URL http://alloyentertainment.com/books/the-it-girl/
Series: It Girl #1
Characters: Jenny Humphrey, Tinsley Carmichael, Brett Messerschmidt, Callie Vernon, Brandon Buchanan, Heath Ferro, Easy Walsh
Setting: Rhinecliff, New York(United States)
Online Books Free The It Girl (It Girl #1) Download
The It Girl (It Girl #1) Paperback | Pages: 263 pages
Rating: 3.66 | 12763 Users | 414 Reviews

Description Conducive To Books The It Girl (It Girl #1)

Popular Gossip Girl character Jenny Humphrey is leaving Constance Billard to attend Waverly Academy, an elite boarding school in New York horse country where glamorous rich kids don't let the rules get in the way of an excellent time. Jenny's determined to leave her crazy Manhattan past behind and become a sophisticated goddess on campus. But first she'll have to contend with her self-absorbed roommates, Callie Vernon and Brett Messerschmidt. Hot guys, new intrigue, and more delicious gossip all add up to more trouble than ever for Jenny. But if getting caught with boys and going up against the Disciplinary Committee is what it takes, Jenny is ready. She'll do all that and more to be The It Girl.

Present Regarding Books The It Girl (It Girl #1)

Title:The It Girl (It Girl #1)
Author:Cecily von Ziegesar
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 263 pages
Published:November 2nd 2005 by Poppy
Categories:Young Adult. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary. Romance. Fiction. Teen. High School

Rating Regarding Books The It Girl (It Girl #1)
Ratings: 3.66 From 12763 Users | 414 Reviews

Criticism Regarding Books The It Girl (It Girl #1)
*SpoilerAlert* This is one of the best books I've read in quite a while. This Gossip Girl spin-off is far better than the original series. After getting expelled from Constance Billiard, Jenny Humphrey applies at Waverly Academy, a prestige boarding school. Jenny was admitted late and was forced to share a room with juniors even though Jenny was a sophomore. Her two roommates are what you would consider 'popular', but not as popular as their former roommate Tinsley Charmichael. She was expelled



>>Original Post: http://thereadersbookblog.blogspot.co...I am pretty far away from high school popularity. I attended high school in a very small town were popularity was incredibly relative. I don't recall any one particular girl whom everyone wanted to be or be with, and if that girl existed, she certainly wasn't me. My high school experience was such a unique one that I'm intrigued by girls who are willing to do and say and wear things outside their comfort zone for the sake of

The brand name dropping in this book is out of this world.Shallow and vapid are the best words to describe the story and its characters. Nothing remarkable, but the ludicrous amount of brands that are mentioned in the span of a single page. Unbelievable.

I'm secure enough in my reader-hood to admit to total addiction. This is a perfect lavish, white bread, brand-name-dropping, boy-obsessed teen novel.

I choose to read this book because it looked very interesting and by looking at the cover of the book looks like its filled with lots of drama, and I'm really into drama.It also looks like a feminine book which I'm into as well. I was hoping to be able to relate to it because well I like books which I can relate too.I'm hoping to be really into this book, so far I am, because it's really hard for me to be interested in books or perhaps find a book that interests me. The main character of this

Read the It Girl novels when I was in middle school. I got up to the 7th book and stopped reading because it just started feeling like one of those soap operas on daytime television. Yes, I know you all know what I'm talking about - "Days of Our Lives" the ones you can start watching in your teens and they'll still be on when you get married. The series was just overly drawn out, however for a middle school student these books kept my interest for quite some time, long enough to read all of the

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.