Online Books Free Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1) Download

Share:

Be Specific About Regarding Books Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1)

Title:Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1)
Author:Stacia Kane
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 339 pages
Published:May 25th 2010 by Del Rey (first published 2010)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Ghosts. Magic. Adult. Romance
Online Books Free Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1) Download
Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 339 pages
Rating: 3.63 | 14352 Users | 1666 Reviews

Commentary In Favor Of Books Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1)

THE DEPARTED HAVE ARRIVED.

The world is not the way it was. The dead have risen, and the living are under attack. The powerful Church of Real Truth, in charge since the government fell, has sworn to reimburse citizens being harassed by the deceased. Enter Chess Putnam, a fully tattooed witch and freewheeling ghost hunter. She’s got a real talent for banishing the wicked dead. But Chess is keeping a dark secret: She owes a lot of money to a murderous drug lord named Bump, who wants immediate payback in the form of a dangerous job that involves black magic, human sacrifice, a nefarious demonic creature, and enough wicked energy to wipe out a city of souls. Toss in lust for a rival gang leader and a dangerous attraction to Bump’s ruthless enforcer, and Chess begins to wonder if the rush is really worth it. Hell, yeah.

Declare Books Supposing Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1)

Original Title: Unholy Ghosts
ISBN: 0345515579 (ISBN13: 9780345515575)
Edition Language: English
Series: Downside Ghosts #1
Characters: Chess Putnam, Terrible, Lex


Rating Regarding Books Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1)
Ratings: 3.63 From 14352 Users | 1666 Reviews

Write Up Regarding Books Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts #1)
For a Urban Fantasy this book was OK for me. The New world is ruled by a church called Church of Real Truth, Stacia explains the world really good and it doesnt take up the whole storyline. There is lots of hard core action and one somewhat hot scene between Chess and Lex. Chess has to have her drugs, if not she ends up with the itch. Bump is her supplier. She is in head over heals in debt with him. Bump gives her a ghost hunting job to help pay for what she owes him. From what I read I didnt

I hate to do this but I'm not skilled enough yet to write a review that doesn't have mild spoilers, or even unforgivable spoilers, so forgive me my crutch: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THIS IS SPOILER LAND- THIS SHOULD ONLY BE READ IF YOU'VE ALREADY READ THE BOOK OR YOU JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT KNOWING SOME IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE BOOK UPFRONT, because, I'm just too weak to cleanse my thoughts of them. This probably has more "mild" spoilers.On to business::...Chessie is (in my mind) a luscious tattooed

I never expected to like this book.I had read all sorts of reviews and most of them were fairly positive but to read a story about a heroine with a drug addiction problem (no pun intended) I wasnt sure if this book would be for me.Unholy Ghosts is a dark, dirty, gritty, read. The world building is imaginative. Set in a world where ghosts need to be controlled by debunkers, drug lords roam freely, and magic exists, Unholy Ghosts is a compelling read.The main character Chess (Cesaria) Putman is a

If you've ever been one of those people lucky enough to be gifted without any specific fondness for chocolate or ice cream or sweets then you'll know what it's like to have someone look at you, horrified, and exclaim, "How? Chocolate/ice cream/lollies are so good!"I would like to start off by saying that I'm prefectly aware that they're apparently very good. I don't mind lollies - as long as they're gummy bears I'll even eat them! I'll have chocolate occassionally but I generally avoid ice

GUYS...I dunno. I liked this book despite myself. It's super gritty, has an interesting worldbuilding, and I gave it 4 stars just for avoiding a lot of cliches I'm really tired of lately. But I gotta say, I am really on the fence about the lead character.SPOILER:Basically she is a drug addict, and all the trouble in the book stems from that fact. I think it's REALLY cool and bold choice to have a character like this, (and have two kinda low-class, nebulously shaded love interests), and I enjoyed

4.5 Totally Surprised StarsBR with my awesome MacHalo girls.10 things I hate about Unholy Ghosts...1) Lex. I don't like this guy. There is something really off about him. I don't trust him at all.2) The drugs. Huge pet-pieve of mine. I think that doing drugs shows weakness which the heroine proved right since everyone was using her drug addiction to push her around.3) The Church. They are fanatical and tyrannical.4) The slang. Too much... Too freakin much.5) The love triangle. No need for

Wow, thanks to this book, I have a newly developed phobia of worms.  Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane turned out to be more than amazing. I am so glad I decided to read it. I'll be honest here and admit being extremely picky with my books. I read a lot of reviews ( even though I often get spoilers because of that ), check the average rating before choosing it.Usually when the rating's below 4, I get really sceptical about the book and often don't keep very high expectations. I know it's bad and

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.