Particularize Epithetical Books Living Dead Girl
| Title | : | Living Dead Girl |
| Author | : | Elizabeth Scott |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 170 pages |
| Published | : | September 2nd 2008 by Simon Pulse |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Contemporary. Fiction. Horror. Realistic Fiction. Sociology. Abuse |

Elizabeth Scott
Hardcover | Pages: 170 pages Rating: 3.81 | 27262 Users | 3996 Reviews
Rendition During Books Living Dead Girl
Once upon a time, I was a little girl who disappeared.Once upon a time, my name was not Alice.
Once upon a time, I didn't know how lucky I was.
When Alice was ten, Ray took her away from her family, her friends -- her life. She learned to give up all power, to endure all pain. She waited for the nightmare to be over.
Now Alice is fifteen and Ray still has her, but he speaks more and more of her death. He does not know it is what she longs for. She does not know he has something more terrifying than death in mind for her.
This is Alice's story. It is one you have never heard, and one you will never, ever forget.
Details Books Conducive To Living Dead Girl
| Original Title: | Living Dead Girl |
| ISBN: | 1416960597 (ISBN13: 9781416960591) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Setting: | United States of America |
| Literary Awards: | Iowa High School Book Award Nominee (2011) |
Rating Epithetical Books Living Dead Girl
Ratings: 3.81 From 27262 Users | 3996 ReviewsCritique Epithetical Books Living Dead Girl
Heart-breaking! Review to follow.UGH. I never had any intention of reading this book until Bitch Magazine posted a list of Feminist YA books on their website this weekend and, much to my surprise, this was on it. I questioned its place on the list, a staffer said they'd look into it, and I second guessed myself. Turns out I was right the first time: this isn't feminist at all. What's more, I'd say that this is the literary equivalent of torture porn, except worse than anything you'll actually ever see on the big screen; this
This is truly a horrific book; one that I want to forget, but probably never will.The writing is superb, but the content is beyond my cognitive comprehensiontruly disturbing, haunting and poignant that propelled me to a level of angst I wasn't prepared to experience. I was warned to proceed with caution on this book and being the curious person that I am, I didn't listen. BIG.MISTAKE. The story was about a 10 year old girl that was abducted from a school trip by a sexual predator. After five

LIVING DEAD GIRL is amazing, heartbreaking, and beautiful. I was terrified and intrigued. I had to carve a dark place in my heart to store this book, and I will be haunted for weeks.
Well, the book leaves scars I can definitely tell you that much. I didn't know quite what to expect from this book, all I'd heard about it previously was that it's a story about abuse and a very short read (170 pages, large writing in my edition). I'd heard reviewers describe it as 'disturbing', but I didn't dwell on that too much, I assumed that when you've read a couple of Stephen King's books (namely It, Misery, etc.) you'd pretty much got your heard around 'disturbing'.I was wrong. The
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/ I decide everything. Remember that. God and monster all in one, and mine to worship. First of all . . . . Well, minus the crying. This was rough, but it takes more than a brutal storyline to get me to squirt some tears (more specifically, my period). Living Dead Girl is about here Ill just let the book tell you . . . . Once upon a time, I did not live in Shady Pines. Once upon a time, my name was not Alice. Once upon a time, I
This was an okay book, just not really my cup of tea though.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.