Online Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4) Books Download Free

Share:

Particularize Regarding Books Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)

Title:Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
Author:Nalini Singh
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 328 pages
Published:February 5th 2008 by Berkley Sensation
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Shapeshifters. Urban Fantasy
Online Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4) Books Download Free
Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 328 pages
Rating: 4.11 | 25053 Users | 1339 Reviews

Explanation Supposing Books Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)

Nalini Singh pulls away another dark layer of sheer desire, revealing passions unknown, in her latest novel about the world of the Psy. A ghost returns from a leopard changeling’s past, making him question everything—even his base animal instincts…

Clay Bennett is a powerful DarkRiver sentinel, but he grew up in the slums with his human mother, never knowing his changeling father. As a young boy without the bonds of Pack, he tried to stifle his animal nature. He failed…and committed the most extreme act of violence, killing a man and losing his best friend, Talin, in the bloody aftermath. Everything good in him died the day he was told that she, too, was dead.

Talin McKade barely survived a childhood drenched in bloodshed and terror. Now a new nightmare is stalking her life–the street children she works to protect are disappearing and turning up dead. Determined to keep them safe, she unlocks the darkest secret in her heart and returns to ask the help of the strongest man she knows…

Clay lost Talin once. He will not let her go again, his hunger to possess her, a clawing need born of the leopard within. As they race to save the innocent, Clay and Talin must face the violent truths of their past…or lose everything that ever mattered.

Be Specific About Books In Favor Of Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)

Original Title: Mine To Possess
ISBN: 0425220168 (ISBN13: 9780425220160)
Edition Language: English URL https://nalinisingh.com/books/psychangeling-series/mine-to-possess/
Series: Psy-Changeling #4
Characters: Sascha Duncan, Lucas Hunter, Faith Nightstar, Judd Lauren, Clay Bennett, Talin McKade, Ashaya Aleine, Devraj Santos, Katya Haas, Nate Ryder, Tamsyn Mahaire, Dorian Christensen, Noor Hassan, Jonquil Duchslaya, Max Shannon, Vaughn D'Angelo
Setting: California(United States)
Literary Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Paranormal Romance (2009), Sir Julius Vogel Award Nominee for Best Adult Novel (2009)


Rating Regarding Books Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
Ratings: 4.11 From 25053 Users | 1339 Reviews

Piece Regarding Books Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
I freaking loved it. Enough said! :D

I liked this one, but not as much as the rest of the series so far. I wasn't a huge fan of Clay or Tally, so that probably marred my reaction a bit. But it progressed the main storyline along nicely, so that was entertaining. :)

3.5This book was just slightly better than okay for me. I didn't really care for Clay or Talin. So their relationship was just ok for me. I did enjoy the plot and everything else it was just the couple that was meh.

On the one hand, I like the world that is building in these books. It is extremely intriguing and different.On the other hand, I didn't particularly like the female love interest in this book - Tally. She was a victim of childhood abuse, and that was portrayed really well, but she continued to live in that victim mentality with regular woe-is-me pity parties. Considering she got away from her abuser at 8, and she was 28, with a lot of counseling and loving foster parents in the last 20 years,

When I read the blurb before starting this book I was absolutely ecstatic. I was about to learn everything there is to learn about Clay, the guy that's intrigued me since book one....When I opened it and started reading I couldn't wait to get to the "good stuff"....Then after a few pages, my enthusiasm completely blanked out.Not because of Clay, of course, he's wonderful (as all changeling men are), though a bit too much on the wild side sometimes, and he could've pulled back on the whole "let's

*** 4 ***A buddy read with my family at BB&B!This is the fourth book in the series and I keep enjoying as much as when I started!!! It is a PNR with a new couple finding love in each book. The best part of the series, at least to me, is the amazing world building and the specifics which make up the differences between the three main races - the Psy, the Changelings (or animal shifters), and humans. In all the previous books we got to meet Psy and Changeling characters, letting us into the

Very angsty, but I am still enjoying myself immensely with this series.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.