Books Download Fixing Delilah Free

Share:
Books Download Fixing Delilah  Free
Fixing Delilah Hardcover | Pages: 308 pages
Rating: 3.81 | 7736 Users | 661 Reviews

Identify Books In Favor Of Fixing Delilah

Original Title: Fixing Delilah
ISBN: 0316052094 (ISBN13: 9780316052092)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Delilah Elizabeth Hannaford, Claire Hannaford, Rachel Hannaford, Patrick Reese, Casey Conroy
Setting: Red Falls, Vermont(United States)

Ilustration Toward Books Fixing Delilah

Things in Delilah Hannaford's life have a tendency to fall apart.

She used to be a good student, but she can't seem to keep it together anymore. Her "boyfriend" isn't much of a boyfriend. And her mother refuses to discuss the fight that divided their family eight years ago. Falling apart, it seems, is a Hannaford tradition.

Over a summer of new friendships, unexpected romance, and moments that test the complex bonds between mothers and daughters, Delilah must face her family's painful past. Can even her most shattered relationships be pieced together again?

Rich with emotion, Sarah Ockler delivers a powerful story of family, love, and self-discovery.

Declare Regarding Books Fixing Delilah

Title:Fixing Delilah
Author:Sarah Ockler
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 308 pages
Published:December 1st 2010 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Categories:Young Adult. Contemporary. Romance. Realistic Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Young Adult Contemporary. Teen

Rating Regarding Books Fixing Delilah
Ratings: 3.81 From 7736 Users | 661 Reviews

Appraise Regarding Books Fixing Delilah
This was an absolutely fantastic contemporary. Reafing about Delilah's journey was brilliant. I definitely recommend this book to anyone searching for a "summer read" or for a heartfelt contemporary.A lot of the time, contemporaries can feel rushed.. Trying to fit in backstory, the story, and the future all together can feel muddled and can leave the main story lacking. Tis book had a great balance though. It has a believable and lovely and strong romance, a real fight for family, and an honest

Delilah's family is torn apart from a long time feud.Although I thought the love interest was a great story line, I thought the basic plot seemed a little skimmed over. It's a tough topic, though, for any family - so many secrets - that it's hard to find a balance between really wallowing in the horror and understanding the motivations of Delilah. I would have loved more back story and more understanding of the mom and sisters, but it was a nice short read, so that may be a nice trade off at

I LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS BOOK! Yup, I wrote "loved" three times. But I this book totally deserves it! This book starts of when your introduced to Delilah, she has no siblings, no father (who she thinks is dead), and a workaholic mother. She gets bad marks, is bullied at school by her "friends", "forgot" that she had lip gloss in her hand when she left the store, and sneaks out with a different boy every night into the forest. What a life. But there was a time where she had a better one, when her

Fixing Delilah reminds me of Saving Francesca which I read a few months back. I enjoyed these two stories as they are a little about lost/broken girls and a lot about family and frienship. Delilahs story just happens to be clothed in a little more mystery. With her grandmother dead, she, her mother and aunt return to their hometown. There she finds an old friend, discovers another one then (re)discovers her family's past. She finally gets answers about a lot of things. BUT I just kept weaving

i like cheese. i like cheese on sandwiches and pizzas and crackers. but there is only so much cheese i can take in a book, and this one probably has too much for me.Fixing Delilah has a great opening chapter. it consists of only one line, but immediately sets the pace and makes you curious. unfortunately, from there on, the beginning is really and truly slack and hard to get through. while it is an easy read (another pointlessly fat book with huge print), and the chapters are short, it was hard

The book was pretty good. Delilah wasn't to bad. And Em's gayness was so welcomed. Patrick was fine, (better than Sam from Twenty Boy Summer, sorry it's true). I did suspect that C.C would be Delilah's true father, but for some reason I was still slightly shook when it turned out to be true. Stephanie and Elizabeth's depression was really sad, and I wish that Ollie the dog was actually alive in the book, it would have been better.Out of the three books I've read by Sarah Ockler, this is the

This is the third book by Sarah that I've read this year. I can't believe I hadn't picked up anything by her prior 2015. Fixing Delilah has been on my wishlist for ages and the darling friend of mine Rashika gifted it to me for my birthday in August. I hadn't felt like reading much for a few weeks and picked this pretty up on a whim. What a winning decision this was!Fixing Delilah has a very authentic voice, as always with Sarah's novels. The story is so easy to follow and it's very relatable

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.