Books Download Free All In (The Naturals #3) Online

Share:

Point Books In Favor Of All In (The Naturals #3)

Original Title: All In
ISBN: 1484716434 (ISBN13: 9781484716434)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Naturals #3
Setting: Las Vegas, Nevada(United States)
Books Download Free All In (The Naturals #3) Online
All In (The Naturals #3) Hardcover | Pages: 378 pages
Rating: 4.44 | 9242 Users | 987 Reviews

Particularize Appertaining To Books All In (The Naturals #3)

Title:All In (The Naturals #3)
Author:Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 378 pages
Published:November 3rd 2015 by Disney-Hyperion
Categories:Mystery. Young Adult. Thriller. Contemporary. Crime

Commentary As Books All In (The Naturals #3)

Three casinos. Three bodies. Three days.

After a string of brutal murders in Las Vegas, Cassie Hobbes and the Naturals are called in to investigate. But even with the team's unique profiling talents, these murders seem baffling: unlike many serial killers, this one uses different methods every time. All of the victims were killed in public, yet the killer does not show up on any tape. And each victim has a string of numbers tattooed on their wrist. Hidden in the numbers is a code—and the closer the Naturals come to unraveling the mystery, the more perilous the case becomes.

Meanwhile, Cassie is dealing with an equally dangerous and much more painful mystery. For the first time in years, there's been a break in her mother's case. As personal issues and tensions between the team mount, Cassie and the Naturals will be faced with impossible odds—and impossible choices.

Rating Appertaining To Books All In (The Naturals #3)
Ratings: 4.44 From 9242 Users | 987 Reviews

Commentary Appertaining To Books All In (The Naturals #3)


Jennifer Lynn Barnes became one of my favourite authors when I read the first The Naturals book. Because of these books, I started the tv show Criminal Minds, and fell in love. When I heard that book three, All In, wouldn't be published in the UK, I knew I'd have to order a copy online, and that's just what I did. I devoured this book in only three hours, and have fallen in love with Barnes' writing all over again.Cassie has now worked on a few cases with the FBI, and has found her place, and

The Naturals Series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes might be my favorite YA series of all time. I devour each new book with a passion I dont experience often with books, having read so many. Here are just a couple of the many reasons why I LOVE it:The concept!! The series revolves around teens who are ridiculously talented in certain areas useful to crime solving (emotion-gadgers, statistical-analysists, lie-detectors, and so on). What I love is that these talents are totally feasible (albeit rare), so

The Naturals series is brilliant, with each book even better than the previous one. Jennifer Lynn Barnes cements her place at the top of YA fiction with the multi-layered, complex, and jaw-dropping All In. Though Sloane has an obvious connection to this Vegas-based mystery, the decades-long serial killer case also draws in the history of both father figure Judd and series narrator Cassie. Too bad we have to wait until November for Book 4, Bad Blood. P.S. Lia continues to be the most awesome

Rep: Chinese-American mcholy fuck holy fuck holy fuck

NEEEEEED.

This series has quickly risen as a favorite of mine. The plot thickened tremendously, expanding and setting higher stakes. Dragging me on a roller coaster ride of suspense. Cassie finds herself taking a hot case in Vegas, unique in method and motive confounding. Different in so many way when compared to precedent. This is the first case that isn't centered on cold cases. Lives are at stake. There is insurmountable pressure. Unraveling the mystery is slow going and it becomes utterly confusing

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.