List Books In Favor Of Carter Reed (Carter Reed #1)
| Original Title: | Carter Reed ASIN B00FIOBPC0 |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Carter Reed #1 |

Tijan
Kindle Edition | Pages: 285 pages Rating: 4.03 | 31924 Users | 2630 Reviews
Declare Based On Books Carter Reed (Carter Reed #1)
| Title | : | Carter Reed (Carter Reed #1) |
| Author | : | Tijan |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 285 pages |
| Published | : | September 28th 2013 |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Dark. Suspense. Mystery. Crime |
Rendition During Books Carter Reed (Carter Reed #1)
Emma decided to skip the gym and went home early. It was the last easy decision she made because she found her roommate being raped by her boyfriend. She had two choices. Call the cops and be killed by his family’s mafia connections or kill him first and hope to survive. There was no choice to her. She killed the bastard first and went to the one person who could protect her. Carter Reed. He’s a weapon for the rivaling mafia family, but he’s also Emma’s secret. Not only was he best friends with her brother, but she’s the reason he became that weapon in the first place.Rating Based On Books Carter Reed (Carter Reed #1)
Ratings: 4.03 From 31924 Users | 2630 ReviewsJudgment Based On Books Carter Reed (Carter Reed #1)
Jointly reviewed for :http://totallybookedblog.com/Jenny: So this is the first time ever that we have marked a book to read based solely on a cover. Hey, dont judge us. Have you seen that cover? Yep, this was one book we were dying to read and it would be an understatement to say it didnt let us down, wouldnt it G?I absolutely LOVED Carter Reed. I was hooked from the first page and my life pretty much went on hold until I turned that last page. I was completely absorbed in every word of thisSoooo, I read this because of my ongoing love affair with Cole Mauricio. I enjoyed it, but not to same extent as Cole. I loved the group dynamic between Cole, Em, and Carter and felt it best to start from the beginning. I'm really glad I did, because I enjoyed the story. The action and suspense were great! I had a few minor issues, but overall this was a solid read. I'd also recommend the audiobook version. The narration was good.On to Book 2.I rate it: 3.75 Stars
I am in such a blissful book hangover!! This is my fifth book by Tijan and what she promises, she delivers with a bang! Its been three days since Ive read it and I couldnt even bring myself to start anotherIm just so consumed by the characters, the romance, the plot and the setting---> LOVE the whole dangerous, mysterious, sexy mafia background!! Seriously, is there anything this author cant write?!?! The opening scene literally stole my breath. And not in a oh my gosh, its sooo beautiful and

Sometimes I get carried away by all of the excitement generated by status updates. Little teases of quotes from the characters dot my update page calling out to me... see how that sounds... enticing... sexy... "I will make an instant buy and go for it.This was that type of purchase. The cover was hot.The tease from my friends, more than hot.Click clicked and started the read.My first impression was positive... I was duly shocked by the opening scene. Dramatic things were happening and I got the
Buddy read with Audrey ThunderAudrey was being coward, she escaped her 'responsibility' to finished this! LOLLet me tell you this. During the reading, this main character, Emma, given me a headache. Twice. Twice of migraine.She was so annoying. Drama queen, too demanding, pushy, and acted like a spoiled little princess when it comes to Carter's "service".I mean...c'mon...you'd killed people, you abandoned your stressful friends, and let them hunted by the mob, while you're looking for a shelter
Okay let me start by saying that I've had the pleasure of reading great books by Tijan before. Carter Reed however, didn't live up to my expectations.We're first introduced to Emma. Who happens to arrive home early one day to find her room mate being raped, by her own boyfriend.Emma only has seconds to make a decision - 1. Call the cops, and be killed by his family's mafia connections, or - 2. Kill him and hope for the best.She of course picks #2. (I probably would too)After all is said and
2.5 stars Oh... why?? Why?? Did I have to jump on the Carter Reed bandwagon just because I saw somewhere that a sequel was coming up soon? I steered clear of this book when it first came out two years ago, despite all the hype because my gut kept telling me to stay away.Now two years later, my reckless, impressionable self throws herself all in, without bothering to check any reviews first and judge whether it was going to be worth my while. Well, in short, this book was just... weird... The


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.