Rival (Fall Away #2) 
Madoc and Fallon. Two estranged teenagers playing games that push the boundaries between love and war…
She’s back.
For the two years she’s been away at boarding school, there was no word from her. Back when we lived in the same house, she used to cut me down during the day and then leave her door open for me at night.
I was stupid then, but now I’m ready to beat her at her own game…
I’m back.
Two years and I can tell he still wants me, even if he acts like he’s better than me.
But I won’t be scared away. Or pushed down. I’ll call his bluff and fight back. That’s what he wants, right? As long as I keep my guard up, he’ll never know how much he affects me….
DNF @ 54% Madoc and Fallon are step siblings that never got along. After 2 years being away she is back.Let me just break it down:Hero- I normally like douches but I didn't find any redeeming qualities in Madoc Heroine- I think I found a pattern (view spoiler)[#1. Have sex with Madoc. #2. Leave #3. Repeat #1 & #2 three times (hide spoiler)]Storyline- Secrets, misunderstandings, DRAMA!!!Romance- Didnt feel the loveFeelings- Too much anger, some eye rollingBanter- None If I finished my rating
4 MADOC AND FALLON STARSThis was really good!!!For one more time Penelope managed to captivate me with her characters!!!I was so excited when I saw that there is a new book from her!!I adored Bully and Until you.Tate and Jared were amazing!!And now we have Madoc's story!!From the moment I read the synnopsis I was intrigued!Love/hate relationships always are the best!!Finally we can see and understand some of Madoc's reactions in the previous books and finally we can understand him better!!The

4 Solid StarsI have really enjoyed the Fall Away series, so of course I was so excited to read Madocs book. Starting this book I knew Madoc as Jareds sexy best friend, and any friend of Jareds is a friend of mine. The story starts off with Fallon, Madocs stepsister. Now I feel like I need to explain Madoc and Fallon didnt grow up together and are the farthest thing from siblings. Okay, back on track, Fallon is back in town after being gone for two years. As the reader we are not sure why she is
2.7-3 stars!This was my reaction when I read that Madoc is getting a book. So when the cover/blurb and release day was announced And because luck on my side, I got my hands on the ARC. I went and... So I devoured the book in less than 6 hours. It was... It was. Well, I wanted to love this one so much and I wish I could give this 5 stars. The StoryMadoc and Fallon are step siblings and two years ago something happened with them that ended very badly. But now Fallon is back and Madoc doesn't
FIVE STAR CROSSED STARS "You reached me. When no one else ever has." It was love at first chapter when I first read the work of Penelope Douglas. Intrigued by it's title and a newfound author I found myself falling for this authors debut writing style and since reading 'Bully' I've not once wanted to look back. This author brings something fresh to the 'new adult' genre of writing and it seems I'm not able to stop my admiration for her work. 'Rival' has been a long anticipated release and i can
FINALLY.... This is a story about need and hope. A story about sharing your life with someone who makes you want to wake up every morning and see thousand reasons why its worth it.. We dont chose who to love, do we..?.They come from two completely different worlds. . ,, I talked a lot of shit, but truth be told, it was more for my ears than anyone elses. Madoc was designer. I was Target. He was Godiva. I was Snickers. ..Fallon: Madoc was always calm, after all. So calm all the damn time
Penelope Douglas
Kindle Edition | Pages: 366 pages Rating: 4.15 | 29954 Users | 2107 Reviews

Particularize Books In Favor Of Rival (Fall Away #2)
| Original Title: | Rival ASIN B00INIXJ0O |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Fall Away #2 |
| Characters: | Fallon Pierce, Madoc Caruthers |
Commentary Conducive To Books Rival (Fall Away #2)
From the New Adult sensation and New York Times bestselling author of Until YouMadoc and Fallon. Two estranged teenagers playing games that push the boundaries between love and war…
She’s back.
For the two years she’s been away at boarding school, there was no word from her. Back when we lived in the same house, she used to cut me down during the day and then leave her door open for me at night.
I was stupid then, but now I’m ready to beat her at her own game…
I’m back.
Two years and I can tell he still wants me, even if he acts like he’s better than me.
But I won’t be scared away. Or pushed down. I’ll call his bluff and fight back. That’s what he wants, right? As long as I keep my guard up, he’ll never know how much he affects me….
Be Specific About Regarding Books Rival (Fall Away #2)
| Title | : | Rival (Fall Away #2) |
| Author | : | Penelope Douglas |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 366 pages |
| Published | : | August 26th 2014 by Penguin Group (USA) |
| Categories | : | New Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Young Adult. Contemporary Romance. Academic. College. High School |
Rating Regarding Books Rival (Fall Away #2)
Ratings: 4.15 From 29954 Users | 2107 ReviewsWrite Up Regarding Books Rival (Fall Away #2)
3 - Nothing that happens on the surface of the sea can alter the calm of its depths. Stars.I really loved Bully and enjoyed Until You so its regrettable for me to not be able to give Rival the same high ratings that they were given.I really hated turning corners. I hated closed doors. I hated not seeing the path ahead.I think the main issue I have with this book is the fact that were a reading about two 18 year old people, who basically go at it like porn-stars for most of the book, there isDNF @ 54% Madoc and Fallon are step siblings that never got along. After 2 years being away she is back.Let me just break it down:Hero- I normally like douches but I didn't find any redeeming qualities in Madoc Heroine- I think I found a pattern (view spoiler)[#1. Have sex with Madoc. #2. Leave #3. Repeat #1 & #2 three times (hide spoiler)]Storyline- Secrets, misunderstandings, DRAMA!!!Romance- Didnt feel the loveFeelings- Too much anger, some eye rollingBanter- None If I finished my rating
4 MADOC AND FALLON STARSThis was really good!!!For one more time Penelope managed to captivate me with her characters!!!I was so excited when I saw that there is a new book from her!!I adored Bully and Until you.Tate and Jared were amazing!!And now we have Madoc's story!!From the moment I read the synnopsis I was intrigued!Love/hate relationships always are the best!!Finally we can see and understand some of Madoc's reactions in the previous books and finally we can understand him better!!The

4 Solid StarsI have really enjoyed the Fall Away series, so of course I was so excited to read Madocs book. Starting this book I knew Madoc as Jareds sexy best friend, and any friend of Jareds is a friend of mine. The story starts off with Fallon, Madocs stepsister. Now I feel like I need to explain Madoc and Fallon didnt grow up together and are the farthest thing from siblings. Okay, back on track, Fallon is back in town after being gone for two years. As the reader we are not sure why she is
2.7-3 stars!This was my reaction when I read that Madoc is getting a book. So when the cover/blurb and release day was announced And because luck on my side, I got my hands on the ARC. I went and... So I devoured the book in less than 6 hours. It was... It was. Well, I wanted to love this one so much and I wish I could give this 5 stars. The StoryMadoc and Fallon are step siblings and two years ago something happened with them that ended very badly. But now Fallon is back and Madoc doesn't
FIVE STAR CROSSED STARS "You reached me. When no one else ever has." It was love at first chapter when I first read the work of Penelope Douglas. Intrigued by it's title and a newfound author I found myself falling for this authors debut writing style and since reading 'Bully' I've not once wanted to look back. This author brings something fresh to the 'new adult' genre of writing and it seems I'm not able to stop my admiration for her work. 'Rival' has been a long anticipated release and i can
FINALLY.... This is a story about need and hope. A story about sharing your life with someone who makes you want to wake up every morning and see thousand reasons why its worth it.. We dont chose who to love, do we..?.They come from two completely different worlds. . ,, I talked a lot of shit, but truth be told, it was more for my ears than anyone elses. Madoc was designer. I was Target. He was Godiva. I was Snickers. ..Fallon: Madoc was always calm, after all. So calm all the damn time


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.