Books Download Free Shadows Return (Nightrunner #4) Online

Share:

Specify Books During Shadows Return (Nightrunner #4)

ISBN: 0553590081 (ISBN13: 9780553590081)
Edition Language: English
Series: Nightrunner #4
Characters: Alec í Amasa of Kerry, Seregil í Korit Solun Meringil Bôkthersa
Literary Awards: Gaylactic Spectrum Award Nominee for Best Novel (2009)
Books Download Free Shadows Return (Nightrunner #4) Online
Shadows Return (Nightrunner #4) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 522 pages
Rating: 4 | 6761 Users | 339 Reviews

Be Specific About About Books Shadows Return (Nightrunner #4)

Title:Shadows Return (Nightrunner #4)
Author:Lynn Flewelling
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 522 pages
Published:June 24th 2008 by Spectra (first published January 1st 2008)
Categories:Fantasy. LGBT. Romance. M M Romance. Fiction

Relation In Favor Of Books Shadows Return (Nightrunner #4)

With their most treacherous mission yet behind them, heroes Seregil and Alec resume their double life as dissolute nobles and master spies. But in a world of rivals and charmers, fate has a different plan.…

After their victory in Aurënen, Alec and Seregil have returned home to Rhíminee. But with most of their allies dead or exiled, it is difficult for them to settle in. Hoping for diversion, they accept an assignment that will take them back to Seregil’s homeland. En route, however, they are ambushed and separated, and both are sold into slavery. Clinging to life, Seregil is sustained only by the hope that Alec is alive.

But it is not Alec’s life his strange master wants—it is his blood. For his unique lineage is capable of producing a rare treasure, but only through a harrowing process that will test him body and soul and unwittingly entangle him and Seregil in the realm of alchemists and madmen—and an enigmatic creature that may hold their very destiny in its inhuman hands…. But will it prove to be savior or monster?

Rating About Books Shadows Return (Nightrunner #4)
Ratings: 4 From 6761 Users | 339 Reviews

Judge About Books Shadows Return (Nightrunner #4)
An overly grim and somewhat myopic fourth installment to Flewelling's Nightrunner series, in which our intrepid duo are kidnapped, enslaved, poisoned, tortured, humiliated and molested . . . and that's just the first half. Throughout the series Flewelling has solidified such a fine fantasy realm, with such likeable characters, that even sub-par installments such as this one are still sufficiently entertaining. That said, this book needed more air and a lighter touch. The enslavement would have

I almost gave this one star but pretty much all my complaints about this book are personal preferences so like ...it's not her fault that she took almost every single trope that I hate and attached them to characters that I like. Also for some reason I kept thinking of the last Queen's Thief book [#5] while reading this and going 'well at least it's not as bad at that'. If there was a 1.5 star option I probably would have taken it though.There's really no way to do this without spoilers so here

Here's the thing about fandom: if someone writes an MPREG slavefic, they label it as such, and you know what you are getting into going in. In profic, you sometimes aren't so lucky.You pays your money, you takes your chances, I guess.Here's hoping the next one will be better.

that sure was a WILD RIDE oh my god!!!!!not going to lie, I was really worried going into this book. and honestly I did end up being stressed to the highest degree for the majority of it. However, I still loved it?? The big reveals were shocking and truly threw me for a loop. and I mean.. how could I not love the book that gave me this? (view spoiler)[ he kissed his palm and pressed it to his heart. 'Keep well, talí' (hide spoiler)]I guess, one of my biggest complaints about this book was the

The two roguish heroes of Flewelling's "Nightrunner" series return, almost ten years since their last appearance. Only a few years have passed in their world, but they've still experienced some serious changes: not least, there is a new queen of Skala, and she has little use or trust for the Watchers. Alec, Seregil, and the remnants of their merry band are left to raise families, build inns, or play at being dissolute nobles. When the queen commands Alec and Seregil to deliver a message to her

Seregil and Alec are back in Rhíminee, but reminders are everywhere that the times have changed. Phoria is a much different queen than her mother Idrilain was, and almost everyone else has been affected by the unfolding events of the past three books...times are getting darker, and most of the characters are getting more serious and sober. Reading this installment, I really miss Nysander. Alec and Seregil are tough and can make it on their own, but there isn't quite as much levity.I sighed, a

I mananged to skip the currently reading altogether with this one! Only took me six hours, too, which I'm sure must be a personal record.The much anticipated fourth installment of the Nightrunners series, Shadows Return is absolutely awesome. It picks up a year and a half after the end of Traitor's Moon. Alec and Seregil have reestablished their personas as Lord Seregil and Sir Alec, and have rebuilt their inn, appropriately named The Stag and Otter. Of course, they've also reestablished

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.