Books Free Download A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1)

Share:

Itemize Epithetical Books A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1)

Title:A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1)
Author:Brigid Kemmerer
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 484 pages
Published:January 29th 2019 by Bloomsbury YA
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Retellings
Books Free Download A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1)
A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1) Hardcover | Pages: 484 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 38702 Users | 8211 Reviews

Ilustration In Pursuance Of Books A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1)

An alternative cover edition for this ISBN can be found here.

Fall in love, break the curse.

Cursed by a powerful enchantress to repeat the autumn of his eighteenth year, Prince Rhen, the heir of Emberfall, thought he could be saved easily if a girl fell for him. But that was before he turned into a vicious beast hell-bent on destruction. Before he destroyed his castle, his family, and every last shred of hope.

Nothing has ever been easy for Harper. With her father long gone, her mother dying, and her brother constantly underestimating her because of her cerebral palsy, Harper learned to be tough enough to survive. When she tries to save a stranger on the streets of Washington, DC, she's pulled into a magical world.

Break the curse, save the kingdom.

Harper doesn't know where she is or what to believe. A prince? A curse? A monster? As she spends time with Rhen in this enchanted land, she begins to understand what's at stake. And as Rhen realizes Harper is not just another girl to charm, his hope comes flooding back. But powerful forces are standing against Emberfall . . . and it will take more than a broken curse to save Harper, Rhen, and his people from utter ruin.

Declare Books During A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1)

Original Title: A Curse So Dark and Lonely
ISBN: 1681195089 (ISBN13: 9781681195087)
Edition Language: English
Series: Cursebreakers #1
Setting: Emberfall Washington, D.C.(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2019)


Rating Epithetical Books A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1)
Ratings: 4.19 From 38702 Users | 8211 Reviews

Write-Up Epithetical Books A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1)
This is hands down one of the best fairy tale retellings I have ever read. I did not have high expectations at all, having found Brigid Kemmerers Letters to the Lost to be a MEH read (please don't curse me!), but this story hooked me right from the start.I even had to check twice to see if Brigid Kemmerer really wrote this because I do not remember her writing style being so elegant and feeling like a lovers caress. Oh my!Well, look, Valentines Day is coming up, I cant help but be a little extra

1.) A Curse So Dark and Lonely ★★★★.52.) A Heart So Fierce and Broken ★★★★.5-----------------------------------------------THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN OMG

I'm on the verge of breaking up with YA fantasy. Well, with the new releases anyway and just sticking to authors that have worked for me. And possibly reading YA fantasy that were released in the past, because the constant disappointments and anger I feel towards the new ones are slowly decimating my soul.This was a flop for me. Here I was expecting to really enjoy this retelling and it just got worse as I read on. I could not tell you what happened in the last 100 pages or so. I skim-read it

I guess I will love this

They believe her limp is the result of a war injury, but Harper is quick to correct them. "I was born this way," she'll snap, "and I'm going to die this way, so teach me to work around it." Not bad. Not bad at all. Honestly, I'm a sucker for Beauty and the Beast retellings and this one was exceptionally good. I loved loved loved, Harper a strong witted girl with cerebral palsy, who accidentally gets transported from modern D.C. to an unknown fantasy magic land (honestly everyone's biggest wish

ARC provided by Bloomsbury in exchange for an honest review. I am always surprised to discover that when the world seems darkest, there exists the greatest opportunity for light. A Curse So Dark and Lonely is a reimagining of Beauty and the Beast with a much darker theme. In this version, the Prince is forced to repeat the quest to find love over and over each season, while causing more and more bloodshed each time. But after three-hundred seasons, this season will officially be the very last

Twas a buddy read with my bestie, Tabi, even though she completely left me in the dust, haha!Right, so...this was an AMAZING La Belle et la Bête retelling!!! And trust me, Ive read half a dozen of them by now (Beastly, Cruel Beauty, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Uprooted, Hunted). Why no, I dont have a problemWhy would you even think that?! ;) I especially enjoyed the fact that, like Meagan Spooners Hunted, we were able to see inside the mind of the beast! I think that this book ranks just under

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.