Books Free Download Earthfall (Homecoming Saga #4) Online

Share:

Itemize Epithetical Books Earthfall (Homecoming Saga #4)

Title:Earthfall (Homecoming Saga #4)
Author:Orson Scott Card
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 370 pages
Published:January 1996 by Tor Books (first published 1995)
Categories:Science Fiction. Fiction. Fantasy. Science Fiction Fantasy
Books Free Download Earthfall (Homecoming Saga #4) Online
Earthfall (Homecoming Saga #4) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 370 pages
Rating: 3.51 | 8959 Users | 139 Reviews

Interpretation To Books Earthfall (Homecoming Saga #4)

Earthfall, the fourth volume in Orson Scott Card's space opera Homecoming series

The Oversoul of the colony planet Harmony selected the family of Wetchik to carry it back to long-lost Earth. Now grown to a tribe in the years of their journey to Harmony's hidden starport, they are ready at last to take a ship to the stars. But from the beginning there has been bitter dispute between Nafai and Elemak, Wetchick's youngest son and his oldest.

On board the starship Bailica, the children of the tribe will become pawns in the struggle. Two factions are each making secret plans to awaken the children, and themselves, early from the cold-sleep capsules in which they will pass the long decades of the journey. Each side hopes to gain years of influence on the minds of the children, winning their loyalty in the struggle for control of reclaimed Earth.

But the Oversoul is truly in control of this journey. It has downloaded a complete copy of itself to the Ship's computers. And only Nafai, who wears the Cloak of the Starmaster by the Oversoul's command, really understand what this will mean to all their plans for the future.

Homecoming series
The Memory of Earth
The Call of Earth
The Ships of Earth
Earthfall
Earthborn

Particularize Books During Earthfall (Homecoming Saga #4)

Original Title: Earthfall
ISBN: 0812532961 (ISBN13: 9780812532968)
Edition Language: English
Series: Homecoming Saga #4
Characters: Nafai "Nyef", Volemak "Volya", Elemak "Elya", Mebbekew "Meb", Issib "Issya", Luet "Lutya", Hushidh "Shuya", Eiadh "Edhya", (Lady) Rasa, Shedemei "Shedya", Zdorab "Zodya"


Rating Epithetical Books Earthfall (Homecoming Saga #4)
Ratings: 3.51 From 8959 Users | 139 Reviews

Write-Up Epithetical Books Earthfall (Homecoming Saga #4)
2.5 stars.Fourth part of the Homecoming series, more a mish-mash of various themes than the previous ones, not in a positive way; still ok+.It was already pretty tiresome to see the same old family antagonisms played out once again, this time just on a spaceship and in the earth colony. Nothing had changed in that department. Elemak and his toadies are basically the same as in the first book, and Nafai & co. are the same as well. (view spoiler)[Elemak does change tack, but remains basically

I've enjoyed this whole series, but this 4th book was the best so far. It includes the group making the trip to Earth and what they find when they get there. This part of the saga is a very rich story with some unusual characters other than those who land in the starship.



Although many reviews have said that this entire series is sort of a different way of exploring the Book of Mormon, I know very little about Mormon parables or beliefs so I had nothing to compare these books to in that regard. My primary thoughts on this: I think Book 4, Earthfall, was the most interesting book of the whole series so far. I was disappointed that the primary antagonist was not punished in some way for being so murderous and sneaky, but then I guess there wouldn't have been a

Although many reviews have said that this entire series is sort of a different way of exploring the Book of Mormon, I know very little about Mormon parables or beliefs so I had nothing to compare these books to in that regard. My primary thoughts on this: I think Book 4, Earthfall, was the most interesting book of the whole series so far. I was disappointed that the primary antagonist was not punished in some way for being so murderous and sneaky, but then I guess there wouldn't have been a

The 4th installment of Homecoming Saga was more to my liking than the previous 2. Finally, we find out who/what the creatures from the dreams sent by the Keeper of the Earth are. The scientific explanations for their genetically altered evolutions are somehow expected, though. And the way things are wrapped up (the decisions the human make) seem kind of rushed. Nevertheless, the thought process is interesting to follow, as is the way in which the three civilisations interact. I was sorry to see

This was the what I've been waiting for. Finally, Nafai and family have returned the human family back to Earth, and what to they find there? Not one, but two intelligent species have inherited the planet. (Some of this reminds me of the alien species discovered in Speaker for the Dead. Card is exceptionally good at creating aliens races). Excited to wrap up the series with book 5.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.